Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Gail +1lb is great! Well done! Your hard work before the weekend obviously paid off!!xxx

I've spent all evening labelling up my tins and packets with the syn values so I know exactly what everything is at a glance.

I am off to bed now a happy bunny.

Gail, I am pleased for you in a warped kind of way :p You've had your first gain, throughly enjoyed getting it, know why you got it, and know that you are still in control :D And that gain is minute, you'll have that off and more in no time whatsoever :D

Well done Gail on accepting your tiny gain like a trooper :bunnydance:

You have not only gained a temporary pound, but you have gained a lovely memory of a fabulous weekend. That's what life is all about :D

Well done Gail +1lb is great! Well done! Your hard work before the weekend obviously paid off!!xxx

Thanks so much you guys for your support. You say the LOVELIEST things.

I am so pleased ! I am hoping to have that lb off by mid week and then at least another pound off after that. Feeling comfortable that it's not been difficult to get back on plan.

I've spent all evening labelling up my tins and packets with the syn values so I know exactly what everything is at a glance.

I am off to bed now a happy bunny.

Awww. That's lovely. There's not many places that you could admit that and everyone would feel proud of you and understand why you did that rather than thinking that you are a bit strange !!!

Have a great week everyone and fingers crossed for Sum and Smartie tomorrow. I will be watching for you.

Gail x

Hey all,

I put on 2lbs this week :( (Though it is my star week) but Smartie has been very supportive in the fact that she's decided to join me with exercising which i've decided i need to do :hug99: lol

I know - me and exercise :eek: I like the fact that you have made this a public declaration so we have both got to stick to it :p

The things I do for a mate :D We will figure it out Sum :patback:

I know - me and exercise :eek: I like the fact that you have made this a public declaration so we have both got to stick to it :p

The things I do for a mate :D We will figure it out Sum :patback:

Haha i love how you undertsand how i think :p I knew if i made it publc we'd both stick to it. And Yeah we shall figure it out as i'll keep a proper food diary this week :D

Plus with exercise we might get you to your next sticker fast aswell ;) The things i do for you lol :p

I have pulled my stepper out from the cupboard :D It's so dusty - it looks as if it has been previously owned by Miss Haversham :eek:

YAY. WELL DONE SMARTIE - love the new sticker. Am soooooo proud of you :D

Sum - sorry to hear about your gain. But on * week anything can happen so stick with it. And all the best people have the odd gain :p. So pleased to hear that you are being so positive. Good luck with the exercise and glad you have roped smartie in :).

Maybe one day you will shame me into the exercise thing although my physio says that I can try and start running soon which is good :eek:

Have a good week.

Gail x

Yaaay! Loving the new sticky Smartie! Suits you sir! Well done *insert dancing bunny* (stoopid laptop!)

Nevermind Sum, lady week can do mad things to your weight. You will have a great loss next time I bet.

So far this week - my 26th week yo! - is going well. Limited computer access and even then it is only a knackered lappy. My back is gubbed again so no exercise, but having plenty of water and carrot cake.

Hope you are all having a fab week! :D

Morning/evening all :D

Glad to see that everyone is doing so well .... strangely enough the only hopeless one is me who started the bloomin' thread! Can someone lend me their mojo - mine appears to have disappeared! .... and to make matters more difficult I'm not entirely sure what a mojo looks like which doesn't help when trying to find it! ... hmmmmm just realised that mojos obviously don't weigh anything as I haven't lost any weight since losing it :p on the contrary I have put on considerably over the last few weeks.

I refuse to give up entirely but with money troubles getting worse by the day, it's very hard to budget in SW friendly food. I know SW can be done on a budget, just not mine :rotflmao: When my ship comes in all will be well .... not sure where my ship is sailing to though, or what it's called for that matter! I think it may be in the Bermuda Triangle .... possibly with my mojo and all the pens that used to be in the house!

Apart from money woes, life is pootling along in a mainly harmless way. Just about finished clearing up here after the cyclone and life is back to normal. M-i-L was flown South to a hospital in Townsville a couple of days ago for more tests and exploratory surgery. Fingers crossed that we get positive news :fingerscrossed:

Anyway, I'm going to keep doing the best I can in the circumstances and certainly better than I have been doing. I've got a few applications in for government jobs, hopefully one of them will come to something and I can regain a more normal standard of living and with it some more self-respect and feeling of self-worth which is dwindling away at the moment.

I'll try not to be a stranger but I don't like posting when I'm less than cheery, it bugs me :rotflmao: I feel it makes me sound like a sad sap which I'm not - apart from when I am :p :D

I'm new here, I'm also a Sunday weigher. First week I lost 5lb and 2nd week I lost 2lb !! Can't wait until this Sundays weighing.....

@OzzieMoz: Its good to hear from you, i was wondering if everything was Ok after the Cyclone. I'm glad to hear your ok :)

Oh if your looking for Mojo that Smartie's department as i'm borrowing hers at the moment too lol and i'm sure she won't mind sharing it with you :p

Wish you good luck for eveything, Hope it all works out :hug99:

@Sunatmar: Welcome to this thread, I'm sure you'll love it here cos everyone is so lovely and supportive :). Well done on your losses so far and good luck for Sundays Weighing :D

Welcome to the Sunday gang Sunatmar :D

Moz, glad to see you are back safe and sound :), and I hope there wasnt too much damage to your property.

You have so much on your plate at the moment, with your MIL health concerns and financial worries, I expect you are carrying a lot of worry on your shoulders at the moment trying to be strong for everyone else. I wish I could wave a magic wand to make it all better for you :( Dont worry about always being sweetness and light on your posts. I know we are only cyber friends but even just knowing that there is someone else that can read your posts, offer some emotional support or just listen to your worries may help, even if it's just a little bit. :hug99:

Awwww you're both lovely you are! .... and Smartie you have solved the issue of the weightgain - it's not eating unhealthily that is adding the pounds, whilst mojos clearly weigh nothing as I have already established, worry weighs a lot! Grey hair does too you know, that is another of my truisms that I proved a few months ago - battle ships are grey, battle ships are heavy - ergo grey is heavy! I really do need to recolour my hair and lose that extra weight :p

After the cyclone, our property (which is rented) was fine, all we lost were some branches off the trees, so we had a garden clearup, dumped it outside the front of the property and the council cleared it up a couple of days later. Some people take liberties though and use it as an opportunity to get rid of all sorts of garden greenery and have the council take it away for free. People are the same the world over, always a few letting the side down.

M-i-L is coming home tomorrow, the surgeon still sounds keen to operate, he took a couple of biopsies yesterday and we just have to wait on the results of those, but he is trying to work out a way to remove the tumour but without taking the whole stomach. We're hoping that his positive approach and looking ahead to possible surgery is an indicator that he doesn't believe that the cancer has spread, but we'll have to wait til next week to find out. More finger crossing being done here :fingerscrossed:

I had a very good green day yesterday and I'm planning on doing the same today!! well not exactly the same food, but pretty similar! I'm just going to do my best in the circumstances and try not to worry .... because as we all know worry weighs several pounds :p

Glad to hear that there was minimal damage to your home Moz, that must be a relief :) And fingers crossed for you MIL, I hope you all get some good news :)

Dont even go there with the grey hair :rolleyes: I believe that there is some sort or hidden chemical in hair dye that makes the greys multiply everytime you use it, so you have to carry n using it for the rest of your life :eek:

As an aside, Sum found a before picture of me. To say it is baaaaaaaaaad is an understatement :( I was honestly quite shocked at how I looked :cry:But I will keep it close by not only as a reminder of how far I have come, but also as an incentive not to go back to that again :D

Back