Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Welcome to Sunday weighers Sunatmar. Good luck for this week.

Ozzie - you make me laugh. Even with everything that you are going through. I am so glad that you are ok though. Have been worried. Just do what you can and be here. We will do what we can to support you. ((((hugs))))

Smartie - in a lot of ways, I am so glad that you have that horrible photo. Hopefully that will help you to feel good about how great you look now and keep you motivated to keep at this. But I know it's not always easy to see.

Good luck to all the Sunday weighers.

Gail x

I have been uber brave and added it to my album, dont know how long its going to stay there tho lol

Edit - you may need to click on the picture to see me in all my 'glory' as it is a really small pic

Last edited:
Hey Smartie,

WELL DONE. I can't believe the difference. You look soooo much younger. I hardly have any photos from my fattest but I know mine were at least as bad. I have no idea how to post photos but at some stage I will post a 'during' picture of me in the trousers that I have kept in my wardrobe. They are enormous and I can't believe they ever fitted me but they did. You have made the change and hopefully you feel fantastic for it and deservedly so.

However, you'd better be staying on plan because I'm chasing your 4.5 stone shiney !!!

Gail x

Thanks Gail :D I still dont get what the heck was going on with my face/chin, luckily I can no longer make my face go like that (yes I was mad enough to try hahahaha)

Strange thing is, both Sum and my sister cant even remember me looking like that - and to be honest neither can I :confused:

I understand that. But you really look fantastic (and I know you've lost another 0.5 stone since your graduation pics) and sooooo different.

For me, the only time that I see it in my face is when I look at pictures of before and after together. I just don't see it when I look in the mirror. However I know that when other people see me, it's often the first thing they notice (and the first thing I notice about others).

WELL DONE though. Do you still feel fantastic about yourself ?

Gail x

Hell yeah :D those graduation pics were probably the first time in my adult life that I didnt mind the camera being pointed in my direction (there is a lovely one of Sum and I which we may share later :)). I still look at clothes now - particualary jeans, pick them up and gasp as the pipe cleaner sized legs and am astounded that they fit. I dont think that my brain has quite caught up sometimes ......

blue*smartie said:
Hell yeah :D those graduation pics were probably the first time in my adult life that I didnt mind the camera being pointed in my direction (there is a lovely one of Sum and I which we may share later :)). I still look at clothes now - particualary jeans, pick them up and gasp as the pipe cleaner sized legs and am astounded that they fit. I dont think that my brain has quite caught up sometimes ......

I completely understand all of that. My brain is still WAAAY behind most of the time !! I'm so pleased for you.

Gail x

P.S. Am off back to bed for a couple of hours because I was so excited this morning when I stood on the scales, I couldn't go back to sleep !!!

Ooooooooooh my spidey senses are tingling :cool:, I hope that means that you are due for a nice drop tomorrow :D

*clutches 4.5 stone shiny tightly :p*

@OzzieMoz: Its good to know that there wasn't damage to your house. And fingers crossed for you MIL.

@Samrtie: I know i was shocked when i came across that picture - I'm sure you never looked like that. And there is such a difference now. Well done for being so brave and adding it to your album. Don't worry we won't let you go back to that ;)

Oh and i'm sure you don't mind sharing you sticker with Gail :p

@Gail: Ooohh Sounds good - I wish you good luck for weigh in then, I'm sure its gonna go really well :D

@Samrtie: I know i was shocked when i came across that picture - I'm sure you never looked like that. And there is such a difference now. Well done for being so brave and adding it to your album. Don't worry we won't let you go back to that ;)

I dont think I looked liked that either, so its either denial (more than likely :D) or you have been practising your GIMP skills :p

Oh and i'm sure you don't mind sharing you sticker with Gail :p

I do actually, she can get her own as this one is mine, all mine :p

I dont think I looked liked that either, so its either denial (more than likely :D) or you have been practising your GIMP skills :p

I do actually, she can get her own as this one is mine, all mine :p

lol don't worry Smartie your still the GIMP queen, i have not stolen your title by editing the picture :p

Hello!

Hi ya Im new here! Its my first weigh in tomorrow so i thought id say hello!

Im feeling positive about weigh in. God I love slimming world! :D

@madkoi: Hi and welcome to this thread, i'm sure you'll love it on here since everyone is so supportive :D Its good to know you're feeling postive about your weigh in - Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

Hi Madkoi,

Good luck for tomorrow. I'll see you here bright and early (maybe - as the regulars here know, mornings are not my strong point.........................!)

Gail x

Hey all.. I'm in London on a mini break so no weigh in for me this week but have been extra good! Pasta for lunch and dinner ( smidge of cream involved but not too much and yummy veggies with king prawns)! Have been cycling around on boris bikes so feel I have earned a treat!

Anyway, good luck to everyone tomoz- I'm sure you'll all do fab!!

Ttfn with love from London xxx

(* swats the wine fairy*)

Well done Lucy. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow and we'll look out for you on Monday.

Gail x

Weigh in as soon as you get back Lucy, that way you will know what damage is done (if any) and on Sunday you can hopefully post a loss. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :D

Ooooh Gail, have you seen my rep score its shot up by 13 today, and I have only been doing my normal nonsensical waffle posts :eek:

*swans off feeling very important :D*

Ha ha ha ha ! Wasn't me. I'm not allowed to rep you any more. I have been banned from 'repping' you (?? one p or two ?!) now.

You make me laugh so much though ! I wish there was a 'laugh out loud' button................

P.S. Speaking of people who make me laugh - where is Sausage ?? Hope she's ok.

Back