Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Im a sunday weigh in-er, doing the WW propoints from home. Ive no idea why I chose a sunday but ive been doing it for 3 weeks and 2lb loss :(
Im thinking I might change my weigh-in to a Wednesday I might lose more weight that way lol!!

Hi wildtrapeze, I must admit I dont know much about the WW plan. Have you tried asking on the WW subforum? They might have some suggestions to help you.

Or you could always defect to us, the slimming world gang :D

I have had a look at the sub forum for WW and im in on a few threads there but im just being nosey I suppose lol!!
I cant seem to grasp the concept of SW because I'm a vegetarian, my mums done it and she said theres red days and green days. Red days you eat meat and green days you dont. But I dont eat meat so I had a green day every day?!???
I've done WW in the past and its always worked until I'd gave in!

I'm a vegetarian and do green days everyday. It works for me when I stick to it!

Hiya Wildtrapeze

Pinky, JackJane, Missus and me are all Sunday weighing veggies. I do green days every day too. It is ideal. Good luck with whatever you choose :)

Good luck Gail. Feel free to badger me daily. I am making a big effort this week. Having scan bran and mixed berries in my porridge as I type. Got to catch up this week!

I was in a shop this afternoon and a school mum came over to me and said, "Hi Sausage, you're looking great. Have you lost weight?":bliss:

Hehehe! Just like that! I was wearing normal clothes, not painting gear, so it's now official. I have lost weight! :D <<< me. I haven't stopped smiling since lol

Got all my SW food and water bought and even managed a bit on the cross trainer. I am cooking with gas this week whooo! :bunnydance:

I love that feeling! Nothing better than being complimented and praised for hard work! Congrats silly_sausage!

I was in a shop this afternoon and a school mum came over to me and said, "Hi Sausage, you're looking great. Have you lost weight?":bliss:

Hehehe! Just like that! I was wearing normal clothes, not painting gear, so it's now official. I have lost weight! :D <<< me. I haven't stopped smiling since lol

Got all my SW food and water bought and even managed a bit on the cross trainer. I am cooking with gas this week whooo! :bunnydance:

YIPPPPEEEEEEE. :happy096::clap::bliss::party0011::0icanfly: It was bound to happen. There is only so much weight that you can lose without someone noticing :D. I am in NOOOOOOO doubt that this will happen to you more and more now................................

especially if you buy/wear some properly fitted clothes :p

So glad you are motivated for this week. I will be here pestering you every night to find out how you get on. Just one day is all you need at the moment.

So, I gained 2lbs :eatdrink023::ashamed0005: . Ah well. It was deserved and although I did eat a bit too much pudding this weekend and a couple of other things there are also some positives in my behaviour too (see my thread !). It was always a weekend that I was going to struggle with and I did.

So, back on plan today and all going well. I have another difficult weekend coming up this weekend but after that things will be a bit easier. I said at the beginning of the year that if I could maintain my weight in Feb I'd be happy but actually so far I have lost (net) 3lbs which I am extremely happy about despite my 2 gains.

I will be back tomorrow to 'check up' on you Sausage (and Ozzie) but am soooooooooo pleased about your comments. :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
:bunnydance:

Gail x

2lbs will go in no time. Last week you had a whopping loss, so it will all average out. Good that you are planning and not being too upset about your gain. Imagine what kind of a February you might have had if you were not following the SW plan! Well done Gail. A gain, but a restrained, philosophical, little, temporary one :bunnydance:

Wooooohooo Sausage :D You must be feeling on top of the world. I bet nothing beats a comment for getting the old mojo fired up and burning :bunnydance:

Gail, I wouldnt worry too much about that gain - its a miniscle amount compared to the massive loss last week :) Now my weight loss and really slowed, I have to look at it over a monthly loss so give myself a boost - so you're doing the right thing by looking more at the monthly total :D

Ooohh Yays on the compliment Sausage - They are the best so you deserve to smile as you've worked hard to lose the weight :D

Gail: You'll get that weight off next week no problem as you have great losses and are motivated to lose it. Its good to see your looking at the postive side :D

I'm checking in again to try to keep myself on this infamous wagon!

Yesterday was an ok-ish day plan-wise, although I didnt have any veg with dinner as I was tired after getting in late from the doctors. We just had sausages, beans and hash browns (synned of course)

Today's good so far! I've had melon and blueberries with 2 shape zero yogurts for my breakfast! :D
Lunch again will depend on the canteen, but considering my mood I'm feeling positive that I'll make a good choice today :)

Keep on trucking everyone!
xXx

:clap: did the collar bone fairy bring them last night? :p

I had a wierd moment the other week where I was wondering what was digging in as I was nodding off in bed lying on my front. It was my hip bones :eek:

Sorry for being late checking in - Stayed the same this week which is not bad as I had so much wine last week. Hoping to stay off it this week so would love 2lb off - Speak to you soon X

Hi Susie, I agree a STS when the wine [STRIKE]mosquitoes[/STRIKE] fairies have invaded is always a good result :)

I lost 1.5 this week, and I think its 6/7 straight weeks of losses as well!!! My almost everlasting plateau has now well and truly been consigned to the history books :D

I'm pleased with myself today! All afternoon there was a voice inside me shouting 'EAT CHOCOLATE! EAT CAKE! EAT ANYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON!' and I ignored it! 100% day today :D

Well Done on your STS susienoz

Ooohh PinkToaster you have to have an iron will to ignore that voice - Well Done :D

I lost 1.5lbs aswell - Only 2lbs more and i'll be in my next stone bracket lol :D

Back