Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Mazie - I am lucky that I can take or leave chocolate. I have a savoury tooth instead. If you really don't trust chocolate then you should say, "I am not having any chocolate today. Chocolate is not the boss of me! End of." Another thing is, if you don't buy it, you can't eat it LOL

I don't think I actually have strength of will. If I did I would have just one glass of wine, one bag of crisps. I can't do that. When I told my daughter that I was banning booze and crisps she said, "Aye right :rolleyes:" So we will see.

:17729:SS -you are so right -in SW philosophy I should have just one and syn it -guess its the same with you and crisps:479:

Just half a pound off for me this morning. Bit disappointed in myself as I know I've messed up a bit this week. We've had workmen in every day, replastering every room, the house is up the wall, boxes and dust everywhere and I just haven't had the will nor the energy to cook properly so have been relying on potatoes, baked beans and cheese most days. Whilst I haven't gone over my syns, I've had hardly any veg or fruit compared to a normal week and kinda knew a small loss was coming.
But never mind, onwards and upwards! Workmen are gone tomorrow night (thank god) so I get my house and kitchen back!

Mazie - when is your weigh in day? If you are a stray, we will take you in here :D

Welcome Mazie :welcome2:

hahaha Mazie trust sausage - you'll love it on this thread as they really do take in strays :p Smartie and I weigh in on tuesday but we still come and post on here since everyones so lovely :D

Will check back (and comment) laters when everyone's done their weigh ins :)

FRustrating weigh in for me this week - despite being on plan 100% this week, no extra syns, no flexi days etc etc I have managed to somehow "gain" 2lbs.

I say "gain" because there is no way on Gods earth I have eaten 7000 extra calories to what I need. If anything I have eaten under (years of serial dieting means I just know these things). So I sort of know its not a true gain, but it's my worse weeks weigh in since starting SW.

I haven't been having my snacks this week because I've been busy, which means I have tended to eat more late into the evening rather than spreading it out over the day. Plus I have eaten a lot of eggs this week, and feel like everything has stopped moving, if you know what I mean (not helped by not drinking enough water as well).

Plus I follow my cycle and OV over the weekend, and I have noticed I do tend to gain a bit of water around that time. I think everything together has conspired against me.

Gutted.

Midweek I was going well for a reasonable loss! I will not let this deter me, and I will carry on and hopefully next week will have one of my odd mega loss weeks! I am waiting for my .com shopping to turn up so I can make a batch of superspeed soup - that should get things moving again!

Morning peeps! Well I weighed in this morning & lost half a pound which is amazing considering it was TOTM & been very naughty. I am back on the ball now & gonna be good!!

How do I update my signature without using up too many characters? I need to update it but wont allow me as it is too long, but I have seen ppls signatures that are quite long! xx

No big surprises for me this week, I've put on the 3lb I lost last week, I said it would catch back up to me this week, so at least I didnt gain any more beyond that :)
Food yesterday was good SW-wise and today so far it has been too, plus I've got one of those schwarts slow cooker chicken currys in the slow cooker for tonight so I can't say I cant be bothered to cook :)

Oh, I also forgot to mention - we had an office lucnh this week and there was hardly anything SW friendly. There was loads of sandwiches and mini cakes and I had NOTHING. Stuck to a dish of prawns and some grapes, then ate my rice and chick pea salad I'd bought with me. Makes you wonder why you bother really!

Sparky - chin up. Random gains are just one of those things sent to try us. You have loads of reasons why you may have gained this week. Try to look at the bigger picture....fill a load of buckets with 7 gallons of water and try humphing them around for the day. That is how much weight you have lost!!! :happy096:

Emma - those slow cookers are great. Coming home to a hot dinner and a house full of lovely food smells will keep you right :)

Morning guys and gals!
first off.. sorry about my little rant yest.. OH took me out for dinner to cheer me up and had a huge bowl of pasta made with no oil and had some sneaky king prawns- nom nom nom!! Thanks for all your support, i hugely appreciate it!

(draws a line)

Anyho, STS for me this morning. A bit down but far more motivated to have a good loss next week.. scales have been banished until next sunday! Going to try some extra easy days this week and give my body a kick up its rather wobbly ass!

well done everyone so far! Em- chin up chuck.. xx

have a fab sunday everyone.. same time, same place? xx

Hello Everyone

Another 1lb lost for me this week which I am happy with.
I mentioned before that my OH is trying to gain weight and despite eating 3000 - 4000 calories a day has only gained 1.5lbs this week. However the gap is getting shorter as when we both started there was 2 stone difference between us (with me being the heaviest) and now it is only 12lbs. Hopefully in a few weeks I will weigh less than him for the first time ever. :0chacha:

Back