Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
Gosh Moz, is that the end of the school summer holiday already? How rubbish was that? Half a pound is a cup of tea. You will lose that no bother.

Well done Kwise. Could you add a link to your food diary on your sig so the nosey people :eek: can have a quick look?

Pinkie - I know how you feel re the wagon slipping :(

Nice one Why_D. Good to see you back :)

Hiya SillySausage

I have been trying to add a link to my signature, but I just can't work out how to do it other than a URL which I am not allowed to do as it just wipes my signature. Is it possible to do from my iPhone on the net??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Removed link now, but it worked. I copied the http blurb for your diary page and pasted it under my ticker in the 'edit signature'. Sorry, I am not very techie.

Why_D manages to get his links looking snappy without lots of extra messy code. Maybe he can help.

Or Blue Smartiepants?

Maybe I can't as I am fairly new?? I wonder if they can help as theirs is URL free lol

Kx

I'm going to weigh-in tomorrow as I was nights last night and haven't got up until midday so can't weigh in the morning like I normally do - I have been very good this week so fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone else

Hi Guys, I've been trying to catch up with the thread and it's been busy,busy. It looks like a bit of an up and down week all around and for me it was an up, by 0.5 lb:sigh:. I have to confess that my recent losses had left me feeling a bit glib and I haven't been keeping good tabs on what I'm eating. Also this week was a long TOTM for me, which left me feeling Blah! with the resulting migraines. So I didn't get much time on the Wii this week either.
Anyhow, enough of my whining as that is all behind me now and another month is just around the corner.
Resolutions for March, restart my diary, keep tabs on my food, eat out less, choose better when I do and do more on the Wii....I think that should be enough to keep me busy.
Good luck to everyone else.

Removed link now, but it worked. I copied the http blurb for your diary page and pasted it under my ticker in the 'edit signature'. Sorry, I am not very techie.

Why_D manages to get his links looking snappy without lots of extra messy code. Maybe he can help.

Or Blue Smartiepants?

Maybe I can't as I am fairly new?? I wonder if they can help as theirs is URL free lol

Kx

Hey Kwise i think you need to be at a PC rather than on the iPhone. as handy as the iPhone app is, it's rather limited. you've def posted enough to be able to add links etc to your sig.

you need to go into your edit signature section, type up the name of whatever the link is that you want, then select it and click on the 'insert link' icon, that should allow you to do what you want.

why_d said:
Hey Kwise i think you need to be at a PC rather than on the iPhone. as handy as the iPhone app is, it's rather limited. you've def posted enough to be able to add links etc to your sig.

you need to go into your edit signature section, type up the name of whatever the link is that you want, then select it and click on the 'insert link' icon, that should allow you to do what you want.

Cheers hun, I will certainly try that when next on my pc.

Kx :)

Hi JMo - you sound all fired up for the new month ahead. You will lose those ounces by tomorrow, I'll bet! :D

Made soup and carrot cake for the freezer so am all sorted for the coming week :eat:

I am thinking of adding to my sig the words,

"Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins"

to fool readers into believing my phone isn't a rubbishy one that I got for a tenner and has the memory of a goldfish :giggle:

Moz: You can get that 1/2 lb off no problem and I hope the weather for you improves too. Its raining over here too though :p

Kwise1: Well Done on losing 1lb and it sounds like you’re doing really well with cooking new recipes. If you do find a really nice one then do share :p Why don’t you keep writing your food diary on a Word document? After each meal I write up what I have on the word document that way I don’t have to recall what I ate :D lol

PinkToaster: A STS is good as it’s not a gain :) Good luck for chasing the wagon this coming week – You can join me in chasing it as it will help burn off some calories :rolleyes:

why_d: Well Done on your loss – It’s a pound in the right direction

silly sausage: That is a fabbie loss – Good luck with the alcohol and crisps free March, you can do it :)

Honey39: Well Done on your 1lb off and 5.5lbs is a brilliant loss for a month – You’re doing really well :D

TheMissus: 1/2lb off is good since it sounds like you’ve had a hectic week – Well Done

Sparky67: :hug99:I can relate to you as a few weeks ago I had a 100% week but had a 2lb gain too. It turned out the problem was that I wasn’t eating and drinking enough. I think the same has happened to you too – So if you up your food and water intake the weigh should hopefully start coming off again – Its good that your determined to move on :D Sorry for my mini essay as I just wanted you to know that your not alone

Madkoi: Well Done on you 1/2lb off

elb4160: Its Ok – You’ll get that weight back off in no time and oooh your dinner sounds nice

Lucy:D: A STS is good and good luck for this up coming week :D

JackJane: Well Done with you 1lb loss and good luck with your aim – I’m sure you can achieve it :)

susienoz: Good luck for tomorrow

JMo in Ontario: Seems like you’ve been really busy and hope you feel better soon. That 1/2lb will come off no problems

P.s. Sausage that won't work - Cos we all know your secret so you can't fool us :p

I am thinking of adding to my sig the words,

"Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins"

to fool readers into believing my phone isn't a rubbishy one that I got for a tenner and has the memory of a goldfish :giggle:

Bless :D

P.s. Sausage that won't work - Cos we all know your secret so you can't fool us :p

Yeah, no flies on us lot :p

Sent from my gold plated, diamond encrusted iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Bless :D

Yeah, no flies on us lot :p

Sent from my gold plated, diamond encrusted iPhone using MiniMins

:eek: Smartie when did you steal my phone? Give it back :p

why_d said:

Hiya

I have managed to add it as a URL but cannot work out how you manage to just do it as a link??

I must be thick lol

Kx

Sum said:
Moz: You can get that 1/2 lb off no problem and I hope the weather for you improves too. Its raining over here too though :p

Kwise1: Well Done on losing 1lb and it sounds like you’re doing really well with cooking new recipes. If you do find a really nice one then do share :p Why don’t you keep writing your food diary on a Word document? After each meal I write up what I have on the word document that way I don’t have to recall what I ate :D lol

PinkToaster: A STS is good as it’s not a gain :) Good luck for chasing the wagon this coming week – You can join me in chasing it as it will help burn off some calories :rolleyes:

why_d: Well Done on your loss – It’s a pound in the right direction

silly sausage: That is a fabbie loss – Good luck with the alcohol and crisps free March, you can do it :)

Honey39: Well Done on your 1lb off and 5.5lbs is a brilliant loss for a month – You’re doing really well :D

TheMissus: 1/2lb off is good since it sounds like you’ve had a hectic week – Well Done

Sparky67: :hug99:I can relate to you as a few weeks ago I had a 100% week but had a 2lb gain too. It turned out the problem was that I wasn’t eating and drinking enough. I think the same has happened to you too – So if you up your food and water intake the weigh should hopefully start coming off again – Its good that your determined to move on :D Sorry for my mini essay as I just wanted you to know that your not alone

Madkoi: Well Done on you 1/2lb off

elb4160: Its Ok – You’ll get that weight back off in no time and oooh your dinner sounds nice

Lucy:D: A STS is good and good luck for this up coming week :D

JackJane: Well Done with you 1lb loss and good luck with your aim – I’m sure you can achieve it :)

susienoz: Good luck for tomorrow

JMo in Ontario: Seems like you’ve been really busy and hope you feel better soon. That 1/2lb will come off no problems

Hi Sum,
I am way to lazy for that- lol

No honestly I am typing all up gradually plus piccies on Publisher- but it is slow lol.

I think I have managed the link on my signature though- lol

Kx

Hi Sum,
I am way to lazy for that- lol

No honestly I am typing all up gradually plus piccies on Publisher- but it is slow lol.

I think I have managed the link on my signature though- lol

Kx

Ooohh goona go have a nosey at your food diary now then >>

Hiya

I have managed to add it as a URL but cannot work out how you manage to just do it as a link??

I must be thick lol

Kx

Paste the following text into your sig:

[ URL="http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/195915-wise-food-diary-plus-photos.html#post3305070"]My Food Diary[/URL ]

you'll notice a space between the [ and the URL at the start and end. if you remove these spaces it should work for you

oops smartie, sorry i hadn't noticed you're suggested the same, lol

Back