Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Uuuurgh.... wedding anniversary today so we went out. Had a "well if I stick to SW and gain 2lb I guess I might as well..." sort of moment. So I had Chicago chicken (naughty), with chips (unheard of!) and a massive chocolate brownie for dessert.

Then went to the cinema and had a big bag of pick'n'mix.

Now feel guilty after the kick up the backside smiley I got further up the page.

However, having had my flexi day, I feel back in the saddle, in full control (which is the difference) and raring to go for the next week. Superspeed soup is in the fridge, so no excuse!!

Ugh, really not feeling great this morning, I've had a stomach ache since lunchtime yesterday. Still feel hungry though, typical.

Don't fancy eating my usual fibre filled breakfast in case it makes it worse :( Why do these things always happen on a Monday morning?

1lb loss for me. Should have been more but I had a blow out last night - Naughty me. Was worth it though. Weight loss slow but the main thing is thats its coming off

So sorry I haven't been able to go through everyone's losses (or otherwise) this week. I haven't stopped since I got back. Have been watching on my phone but it's hard to post on there.

Well done to all those who lost and fingers crossed for all those who didn't that this week goes well.

I gained 1lb. Which I'm delighted about (strange as it seems because I was worried that it might be more !). That means that I have finished February with a net loss of 3lbs. Considering what I've eaten this month (but in control), I am thrilled. So, I think this week will be ok (even though I have 2 meals out before Sunday) and hopefully after that, things will settle a bit (ie 1 meal out per week - eeek !). I am really going for a loss (anything would be fine).

Hope everyone else's week is going ok so far.

Gail x

ignorance

Sorry to show it know i should know this
What is SS soup?? fairly ok with eating right amount of fruit but always struggle with the veg:break_diet::confused::wave_cry:

W0000t Gail, I'd take that as a resounding win!! :D

Hiya Mazie, welcome to the gang :D This is a great thread for support and a bit of friendly banter - so don't be a stranger :p

Now then, why all the sad emoticons, what have you been up to this week?

SS is superspeed soup. So filling and superfree and superspeed I think (although I have never tried it !).

Good luck for Wed - keep at it !

Gail x

Ooohh that sounds Gail - You'll get that off in no time :D And Smartie's right that does sound like a win especially since you got to eat 'good' food lol

P.s. You don't wanna try SS soup - Its okish but i don't like it :p lol

Good luck Mazie6 for Wednesday - I'm sure you'll do well :D

Haven't been particularly good or bad really just dread being weighed as have failed so often before and with 10 stoneish to lose:break_diet::17729::grouphugg::lost:

Don't worry Mazie SW does really work and you can do it - We're all here to support you through your weight loss journey :)

:ashamed0005::banghead::devilangel:Thank you Sum for that i can always count on you for a reply-am the worlds worst comfort eater i should know better shouldn't I !

Its ok Maize we are all like that (I turn to chocolate and the biscuit tin if i get upset lol) But i know how much having that support behind you means :D

So Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow

Me and Smartie have our weigh in tonight :p

:ashamed0005: Aww thank you for the sweet comment - And Smartie is the best - We started our weight loss journey together and she is really supportive - and i'll stop here cos knowing her she's gonna appear in this thread any second now :p

Back