Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

SS soup is fab! :eek:

Well done Gail. You are not the same lass who seemed terrified of a gain a few months ago. You are all grown up now :D

Gentle hugs for poorly (((Pinkie))).

Glorious sunny day here. The daffs are out! Happy St David's Day one and all :D

SS soup is fab! :eek:

Glorious sunny day here. The daffs are out! Happy St David's Day one and all :D

:eek: You really like SS soup sausage? But it doesn't taste of much at all (Well other than peppers).

And Sun? Whats that?

Happy St David's day to everyone :D

:553::rolleyes::ignore:SS first read that post and thought there was a recipe for sausage soup!!!! is there any hope

Well done Gail. You are not the same lass who seemed terrified of a gain a few months ago. You are all grown up now :D

Hi Sausage,

Thank you once again for such a lovely comment. You are correct, that I am not the same person as when I first started here. I know that I can and do go 'out of control' on the odd occasion and still very definitely have my weak points but I don't worry anywhere near as much about what will happen now afterwards (and it doesn't happen very often anyway). I'm having a really good week so far and feel pretty much in control. I still have one more meal out to go this week but I am absolutely determined to have a loss so I am being very focused.

I hope you are having a good week ?? Please let me know so that I can either (a) come and pester you or (b) congratulate you so far !

Gail x

Fingers crossed for Smartie and Sum. I will check in later to see how you got on. :fingerscrossed::scale:

Gail x

Hi Sum, Thanks for your St Davids Da wishes. Happy St Davids Day to you also. Yes I have resisted all goodies on offer today. Haven't really got a sweet tooth

I put on 1.5 for no reason whatsoever :cry:I didnt do anything wrong so I have to just accept it as one of those things (but I will still spent the evening muttering and cursing lol)

I still want my 5 stone by mid April so I have something to aim for :D

I put on 1/2lb which isn't too bad since i've had 2 blips this week - So am happy as i can be with it lol

But it is defiantly coming off next week :D

P.s. Samrtie you were allowed to mutter and curse cos you did nothing wrong and the scales were being mean to you :)

I know me dears, and it is only one weigh out of the very many I have done and still to do ...

I hope its gone by next weigh in :)

:D It will be cos we both know you'll stick to it 100% and so it has to come off.

If not then i'll break the SW scales for you or something along the lines of that lol :p

:break_diet:Bad luck Sum-got mine to face tomorrow -looking at one of SS posts I'm certainly not'all grown up' and dread a gain
oh how i wish i were!!!!
spose its a question of feeling in control and guess have only myself to blame for that:553::sign0163:

Don't worry Mazie6 as you progress with your weight loss journey you do learn that there are ups and downs. And a small gain isn't the end of the world as you can work extra hard to get it off the week after. Its all about being determind to get to target come what may :)

Good luck for tomorrow - I'm sure you'll do fine :D

Smartie and Sum - sorry to hear your club's scales have gremlins in them. Sure they will be sorted by next week :D

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, Mazie. Be sure and let us know how you get on :party0011:

Thanks Gail - I am doing ok so far this week. It is the weekends I struggle with. I am planning an avocado-fest and some pampering this weekend to distract me from the lack of wine :)

Sausage - glad your week is going ok. I love my food but I don't think I want to eat much avocado. They are so high in syns that I'd rather spend those syns on chocolate ! I will be watching you so if you try to hit the wine bottle, just think of me standing wagging my finger................

Smartie - sorry to hear about your gain. I know from my daily weights that sometimes these things just happen (both ways actually) even if you've done nothing wrong. But what I also know is if you've done nothing wrong, it will come off pretty quickly (and may well not have been real anyway). So big hugs, don't let it get you down and remember that I'm after your 4.5 stone shiny again after my gourmet wining and dining so you'd better keep running.....................................:D

Sum - sorry to hear about your gain too. But you have an idea why it went on and you know what to do. So hopefully you are having a determined preplanned (?!) week. I don't know how you cope at Uni with so little food. Hope you can eat a bit more.

Mazie - good luck for tomorrow. The nice thing about SW is that you can and should draw a line under the bad days/bad weeks. We've all been there so we know how you feel. That's not to say that you shouldn't be looking at what happened to see what you can do to prevent it but don't beat yourself up about it. If you lose anyway, breathe a sigh of relief and be determined to have a better week (and hence potentially a better loss without Smartie/Sum's scale gremlins showing up) or if you gain, draw a line and at least you know where you start from. If you're finding it hard, try the 'Gail method' of one day at time. Sausage seems to be following it for now so you can too :p

Gail x

Happy Wednesday everyone! I feel kind of motivated to have a magnificent March after a tough February. I'm kind of planning to try to stick to plan for the month - you know, properly tracking and all that.

I have got very casual about the 'rules' for Slimming World, and so I'm thinking a back to basics month would be fantastic for me. BUT - I think most of us are still here, aren't we? There are a few faces I've not seen for a couple of weeks (Sarah Johnstone where are you?????!!!!), but we seem to be a growing band of Sunday weighers (and Tuesday and Wednesday - hiya everyone!).

Can't believe I'm still here 7 months later - I've lost 66 lbs, and I'm so focused on getting to 70 lbs + five stones I didn't realise that I had reached 4 1/2 stones gone. Woo hoo!

Lots of nice compliments from different people. One of the administrators yesterday told me how proud she was of me and that she could see a huge difference in my face. So that was nice. I feel a little awkward when people tell me, but it's definitely positive.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic, fabulous, flirtatious and frolicsome week!

:553:Feel a bit awkward Honey -just read your stats -WOW I want to do that too!!!
Gail you are so organised HOW do you do it????
I just love the Sunday weighers -wish I'd found you ages ago:happy096:

Helloooo all!

I've not had a chance to read back and check what others have written yet but just wanted to send a quick post to let you all know that I'm successfully still on plan so far this week! :D
Had a slight binge yesterday with some crisps and a yorkie bar from the vending machine but I made sure to count the syns and use up some left from the day before to compensate!

I'm being a bit odd with food today - roast veg with tinned tomatoes, black pepper, rosemary and chilli powder for lunch and then turkey burgers (Homemade) with roast pots, tinned tomatoes (again!) and green beans for tea tonight...
Never mind!
And I've got a big tub of frozen fruit salad in the freezer at home which seems to be keeping me on track (even though I've not eaten any of it) because when I get hungry I keep thinking I'll have some of that but then realise that actually I'm not that hungry!

Hope everyones having a good week this week like me!
Take care!
xXx

Back