Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Emma - your meals look absolutely fine to me. I must be odd too! :crazy:

I was reading on another thread about your slow cooked chicken curry disappointment. How did that happen? Hope it doesn't put you off trying more dishes.

I am having a good day too. About to have some (sausage-free!) soup for lunch and going to make a quiche for dinner. All is good.

Well done Honey on steaming ahead - there is no stopping you!! :)

Emma - your meals look absolutely fine to me. I must be odd too! :crazy:

I was reading on another thread about your slow cooked chicken curry disappointment. How did that happen? Hope it doesn't put you off trying more dishes.

I am having a good day too. About to have some (sausage-free!) soup for lunch and going to make a quiche for dinner. All is good.

Well done Honey on steaming ahead - there is no stopping you!! :)

Well it was one of those sachet’s for 5 or 6 syns and I think I ruined it a bit by trying to thicken it with instant mash (as loads of people seem to suggest instead of cornflour) so I probably put too much in :(
Plus it wasn’t really very spicy/didn’t have much flavour so it was a bit boring compared to the normal curries I make from scratch.

I’ve been keeping to plan well again today which I’m glad about! Though my leftover veg was a wee bit too spicy but I managed it! Pretty much had to just hold a tissue to my nose/eyes to keep from looking an idiot in the office while they were running!

Aaaww Maisie. Did you feel you put in your best effort this week? New week/new month. Have a great week and a better result next week :)

Emma - I don't know about thickening chicken, but I reckon you could make it tastier yourself using your own spice blend. Less syns too :)

Ah well, you know how to improve. That is half the battle :D

I have a notebook and write everything down. Food diary, meal ideas, fluids consumed, exercise done or not. Gives me a focus and helps to see patterns. Good luck.

Mazie6 said:
Gremlins in the scales must be countrywide :break_diet: put on 1.5
ah well:553::17729:

Aww It's ok maize it will defiantly come off next week as me and smartie are gonna exterminate the gremlins :p Good luck for this coming week :)

I’ve been keeping to plan well again today which I’m glad about!

Well done Emma. Good on you.

Gremlins in the scales must be countrywide :break_diet: put on 1.5
ah well:553::17729:

Sorry to hear that Mazie. What's done is done, it's what you do now that counts. Now get back on plan and have a great week.

Gail you are so organised HOW do you do it????
I just love the Sunday weighers -wish I'd found you ages ago:happy096:

I am so organised but it's only because I HAVE to be. If I'm not, I just eat the wrong stuff. If I don't take food into work I will go to the shop and buy sandwiches and cake. This way, I can have nice food that doesn't make me feel deprived or as though I'm on a diet, plenty of it and still lose weight. Bonus !!!

I have got very casual about the 'rules' for Slimming World, and so I'm thinking a back to basics month would be fantastic for me. BUT - I think most of us are still here, aren't we? There are a few faces I've not seen for a couple of weeks (Sarah Johnstone where are you?????!!!!), but we seem to be a growing band of Sunday weighers (and Tuesday and Wednesday - hiya everyone!).

Can't believe I'm still here 7 months later - I've lost 66 lbs, and I'm so focused on getting to 70 lbs + five stones I didn't realise that I had reached 4 1/2 stones gone. Woo hoo!

Lots of nice compliments from different people. One of the administrators yesterday told me how proud she was of me and that she could see a huge difference in my face. So that was nice. I feel a little awkward when people tell me, but it's definitely positive.

Honey, you are doing brilliantly. I am so happy to hear how good you feel. And you deserve it. All of us here know how hard you have worked to get here. What a superstar !

I had a bit of a munchie day today (think my body is threatening * week !). They don't happen very often but today was one of them. Had a few too many syns but much more controlled than I would have been in previous months. The bonus for me at the moment is that having eaten lots of gourmet food last month (a few Michelin stars of food :eek:) I have fooled my body that it definitely isn't starving (!) so the week is going well so far.

Gail x

I know I don't tend to join in the chat much during the week - I just don't seem to have the time. Then once you get behind there's just so much to comment on... so don't think me rude for not! Just glad to see that despite some weight gains this week we are all still here, plugging away!

After my blow out last Sunday evening I have been very good. I even went out to a buffet last night where there was chocolate fudge cake and cheesecake and I just had the fruit salad!

Sneaky peaking shows I have lost the mysterious 2lbs (must be all that superspeed soup!) plus a little extra. Considering I probably used a week's worth of syns on Sunday, if I end up just losing the 2 from last week I should be pleased!

Well Done elb4160 for keeping on track and Good luck for weigh in this weekend because your doing so well so far :D

Sparky67 - Oohhh Well Done for keeping on track and having that fruit salad :eek: - I'm not sure i could do that lol :rolleyes: and you can defiantly lose that 2lbs this week as you've been so good :D

Well done Emma and Sparky. Sounds like we are in for some good results on Sunday :talk017:

How are you getting on Smurf?

All ok here. Ate a whole galia melon last night. Oh my! It is so good for flushing out the system (and keeping you active in the night!) I would recommend it. Just had a lovely lunch and have leftover quiche for dinner later so I have no excuse to mess up the rest of the day.

Good to know your on plan Sausage - I think i'm going to have to remember the tip about the Melon

And thanks i am having a good week too - Have stuck to plan so far since tuesday (No going over board on syns yet lol). Though a warning for you all that i brought the new chocolate Hi Fi bars and they are soo yummy (Don't worry i haven't eaten the entire packet)! But people will steal them (even if their not following SW lol) and eat them cos their so nice :p

I'm seriously considering going back to group. It's clear I can't make it on my own! I just can't seem to stick to it, and it's only due to exercise that I haven't gained.

The only problem is A) The cost and B) I would be a.... MONDAY WEIGHER!
:cry:

I just keep falling off the wagon, I thought that I would have lots of motivation as I am going to a wedding in May, but I just can't seem to stick with it.

Did you find you were more motivated when you went to club before? If you are bored or need meal ideas, we can get our thinking caps on.

If you think money would be a problem, could you get someone to weigh you every week? Or switch your webcam on and we'll do it for you ;)

Whatever you decide, don't be a stranger. We will still want to know how our Pinkie is getting on :)

Well I have been very good this week. I've only had one bottle of wine and foodwise I have been excellent but I feel so bloated at the moment and feel I have put on not lost - Although I do have another three days to go - As long as I lose I will be happy. I have had avery good appetite though and have can't stop eating but it is a lot a fruit and syn free things so that can't be too bad. Good luck to everyone for Sunday!!!!

Nice one Susie! :party0011: I have read that fennel tea is good for relieving bloatedness. Going to see if they have it in Sainsburys later.

Pinkie - it is also good for sore tummys. Hope you are feeling all better now.

Friday evening is my danger time :eek: I plan to busy myself making falafels :)

Good luck y'all!

Back