Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

How did the alcohol free Friday go Sausage? I hope you managed to swat the wine mosquitoes away and avoided the onslaught of the vodka ninjas :D

It went very well, thanks Smartie :) x

I had a lovely dinner and lots of caffeine free diet coke. Not ideal, but it was tasty, wet and not booze. The herbal tea was surprisingly nice though...Twinings Digestif...peppermint, fennel, dandelion, spearmint, linden, liquorice. I can't tell yet if it is good for bloating and digestion as I had so much coke :p LOL

How are you getting on today?

Yay, well done. We shall have to rename you the 'hidden crouching sausage' for successfully avoiding the ninjas :D

I am having a good week thanks :) The random gain disappeared all on its own, and my sneeky peeks are hinting that I should be on for a nice loss this week. Which is motivation enough for me to continue my 100% week

LOL I just need to avoid the ninjas tonight and I will be on a roll. I don't drink on school/work nights so am never tempted then. It is just the weekends.

Hurrah! I am a fan of the sneaky peeks - you lose and you feel motivated. You gain and you have to up your game :D

Hurrah! I am a fan of the sneaky peeks - you lose and you feel motivated. You gain and you have to up your game :D

I feel the exact same way, my sneeky peeks really work for me

You can't see my collar bones in my id pic, so thought I should mention them lol

Well to be fair you do seem to be missing quite a few bones in your id pic ...... ribs, shoulders, hips, elbows etc. And thinking about it, it must be quite painful to have your arms sprouting from your ears :p

Unless of course they arent really arms and are just massively long ear hair :eek:

I'm Angelina Joile's stunt double :D

Have fun with your housework, I'm going to find someone else to annoy :p seeing as both you and Sum have abandoned me :cry:>>>>>>>>>>

I might even end up doing some assignment work :eek:

Yays Well Done Sausage - You're doing so well :D

And a programme about shipping containers is that intresting?

Evening Mazie :) Nope, not a teacher. I said school/work night to mean any night before having to get up in the morning for work or the school run.

To add an avatar, go near the top left of your screen
>User CP
>edit avatar
>enter URL (if the piccy is on a webpage)
or
>"browse" if you have the pic stored on your computer.
>save changes

Good luck. That is about as techie as I get. If you have any problems, you will have to ask Professor Smartie.

Looking like I'm the first one up!
So I'll start us off today then, STS for me. I'm not pleased with that obviously, but I am satisfied because its not a gain.

Well done on a STS Emma - that's not a gain, you're right. Do you go to class or anything? Or are you doing it on your own? Just wondering about inspiration for you x

I'm waiting to weigh in - it's gonna be bad, I was away for most of the week with my mum, and I overate a LOT!

But, love love love the quote "never leave home without a banana" - made me laugh a lot....:)

:sign0163:Emma bad luck your stats are so like mine!!!!!! Thank you SS will have to try -any good web pages with pics on that are good????

hey guys, 3lb for me this week... well 1kg, but as that's just over 2lb and i've not rounded up for a while i decided to take it today.

hey guys, 3lb for me this week... well 1kg, but as that's just over 2lb and i've not rounded up for a while i decided to take it today.

That's amazing Why_D - huge well done!!!!! You must feel fantastic. I'm so proud of you - one more lb to the five stones mark, yay you!

Back