Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning All

Elb1460 ( I hope I remembered that right ) well done on STS , I have had a couple and it's better than a + . Stay motivated hun, it will start coming off again

Why_d - thankyou for advice on signature- I will certainly try again when next on the puter. What a fantastic weight loss- what's your secret ?? ;-)

Honey - good luck with your weigh in

Maisie ( I hope I have remembered this correctly , I'm new to this and my pregnancy brain never recovered - kids now 8 and 4 lol) Did you SS. - I think I need to read and come back!!

Well I have lost another 1lb so 11lb total for 2011 :). Really pleased with that. We went to a butcher in Stevenage yesterday and bought sone syn free sausies, so I am making toad in ye hole- with a twist - rename it to pigs-in-blankets in a hole!!

Have just rolled my choc truffles- Nom Nom and yesterday I made Frozen White Choc Truffles - 3= 2 syns. There's my nosh for next week!!!

Good luck all

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kwise, that's fantastic! Yay for you!

I put on 3 lbs this week - am gutted, but I do know exactly why. I went home for five days to my mother's, and ate poorly. I also didn't do my walking, and I also used food earlier this week as a comfort for a row I was having with my boyfriend and also I've been using food because of difficulties at work.

Anyway, that's enough. That was a real wake-up call for me, and I hate hate hate reporting a 3 lb weight gain. But at least I've done it, and am not pretending that it didn't happen (my natural instinct). So here's to losing it next week and the week after, and learning my lesson.

I have got to check in more here and other sites, and be more mindful about what's going on. I'm going to think about all this today.

Good luck everyone else!

OMG!

After last week's mystery 2 pound gain, followed by a major "feeling sorry for myself" blowout on Sunday evening....

I have....

Lost...

6.5 pounds!!!!! :eek:

I have no idea how that happened, although at least 2 was attributable to last week, possibly more seeings as I deserved to lose but gained 2 instead. After last Sunday I was a bit cross with myself for being so silly, but I really can't beleive it. Being a sneaky peaker I have been this low for a day or so, so hopefully its not a fluke weight and I'll gain again.

This is the same as I lost in my first week of SW!

:D

I have just realised I've earned my next sticky too (checked in here before I weighed in with SW!)

I am getting nearer to getting under the 200 milestone, and the 30 BMI (looking forward to "just" being overweight!), and weight to lose is now in the 30-somethings!

I am celebrating by going for my first run for a week - had a dodgy ankle last week, so hoping it will be OK for me today.

well done sparky! sometimes it just works that way, if you have a mysterious gain you should worry as i usually find the next week makes for a happy week! it's only when you know you're doing the odd thing wrong when you need to worry!

Honey never worry, you know what you've done and you can fix it.

Kwise, thanks, i just have LOTS to lose... no real secret other than staying on plan but at the same time enjoying myself on it and thinking ahead when wanting treats.

Woohoo! Well done Sparky! You must be over the moon :D

Nice one Why_D. Looking forward to your 5 stone celebrations.

Emma - you tried much harder this week so deserve a loss. Bummer. Please don't let it knock you off the wagon :)

Honey - just one of those week eh? Knowing you, it will just make you more determined for a cracking loss next week!

Kwise - pigs-in-blankets in a hole? :eek: *phones RSPCA* Well done on your loss!

*off to update ticker*

I lost 2 lbs this week so am claiming...

3.5 stone sticky :bunnydance:
next stone category (about time!) :bunnydance:
half century :bunnydance:
NSV - booze and crisp free March :bunnydance:

Not sure how long the crisp ban will last though as it is my girl's party next week :eek:

WOW. Another week of celebrations and milestones (mostly). Brilliant !!! (I'm not even going to bother trying to put some bunnies on here because I'll just fail and show myself up in front of 'bunny master' - you know who I'm talking about................!)

Emma - well done on STS. You have had at least half of a good week which is great so stick with it and you will see the benefits of that good half a week and (hopefully) a good week this week. You sound much more positive which is great.

Honey - these things happen. Well done for being here (I was never in doubt). I agree that (in a constructive way) it will be helpful to sit back and reflect (realistically) on what you could do to improve your response to these stresses and what you might just have to accept as a coping mechanism for what's going on. Hopefully the changes that you could make would mean that you can do things differently next time. Big hugs but I am confident that you will lose again next week.

Why_d - That is brilliant. You have turned into Mr Consistent this year. I look forward to more celebrations next week. Also, you are very close to bringing your BMI into the next 'decade' down which will be an amazing achievement.

Kwise - I am delighted for you. You are making great progress and that is sooo motivating (we've all been there). The truffles sounded delicious and my mouth was watering....................:drool:

Sparky - Yaaaahaaaaay. I am thrilled. I was a bit worried about you after last weeks result because I know it's difficult to deal with an undeserved gain but I am so glad that you are totally back on track. Love the new shiny ! You are just in front of a few of us :)

Sausage - Wooooo hooooo.:thankyouthankyou::party0011: And more importantly well done on the booze free, crisp free start to March. I suggest that you have a think realistically about what you might achieve with the upcoming party. If you think you might not be able to avoid the crisps, I suggest that you set a limit so that if you do have some crisps (understandable) you can still feel a sense of achievement for what you have done rather than just feeling like a failure, which you are NOT. I am so impressed with you !

I lost 4 lbs this week (despite 2 meals out incl one last night and * week) so that's all my gains gone with an extra lb off and my 4.5 stone shiny. This next half stone has lots of milestones for me - will bring my BMI <30, get me into the next stone bracket down and take me to 5 stone off. Wooooooo hooooooooo. I'm totally back on track now and only have 1 meal out this week (good for me !).

Gail x

Sparky- wow! thats amazing! congrats!

Well 1lbs on this week for me.. kinda know why *swats the wine fairy* and have really over indulged this week. Made the mistake of weighing after breakfast and a huge glass of water so maybe not as bad as i think but still taking it as a gain!

So line draw!

Will start doing my food diary again and be far more strict this week! maybe one thing i should check... if i make a dinner and syn some items in it and then have it for lunch the next day, do i need to carry the syns over?

have a great week everyone
xx

Well done on a STS Emma - that's not a gain, you're right. Do you go to class or anything? Or are you doing it on your own? Just wondering about inspiration for you x
Thanks Honey, it's disheartening considering I have worked harder this week, but still I probably haven't been 100% on plan.

No I don't go to class, but I've been thinking more and more about joining.

fantastic losses SS and Gail, well done!

i'm not into having pics taken, but had one taken yesterday for WNB, thought i'd show some before and during pics...

38471-albums3007-picture17793.jpg

38471-albums3008-picture17794.jpg

some more before pics in my album

Hi Lucy,

You MUST weigh before breakfast and everything else. Otherwise it's not consistent. Would it be helpful to give up wine for a couple of weeks to get back some focus and have a good couple of weeks ? Only say that you will if realistically you think that you could achieve that. Well done for being here though. Big hugs and hope you have a better week this week.

Gail x

Why_d,

You can REALLY see the difference in your face. Brilliant :) :bliss::party0011:

I suspect you might also feel the difference in some more unexpected places eg has your watch got too big (mine has) ? shoes ? Do you wear any rings ?

Gail x

i dont wear jewellery or a watch, but yes my hands are thinner. as are my legs. my stomach is also, as i know from my trousers, BUT... because of my injury level it'll always look as though i have a big belly as i have no ab muscles so they'll not tighten, which is annoying as previously when i'd lose weight it was usually the belly that went first, lol

Hi Gail,
yep totally! think its time for some serious action! I dont know what i was thinking eating then weighing, prob is more of a STS than a gain but i need it as a kick up the ass!

thanks for your support!
xx

Some inspiring weight losses this week wow:greenapple: Another 1lb off for me so getting there slow but sure. I can see the next shiny glowing in the distance.
Good luck evryone for next week.

Some fab losses this week, well done every one! 2½lbs off for me this week so a bit better than last week and I get my 2½ stone sticker too :)

Well done JackJane and TheMissus.

2.5 stone in 2 months is FANTASTIC :)

Gail x

Well done everyone, looks like we're averaging some decent losses again for the group this week.
I've recovered my 0.5lb gain and lost another 1.5lb so I'm pretty happy with that.
Also had NSV's yesterday buying some new trousers and a pair of jeans. The trousers were for an important business meeting next week and they are a size I haven't been in for almost 10 years (size 13..I still haven't figured out the sizing over here, I think that's close to a UK14) and the jeans are an incredible size 10!...US size 10 mind you and a large one at that...but still I'm taking it.
Keep up the hard work everyone and for those weeks when the scale gremlins are hard at work and make them go in the wrong direction, focus on finding the NSV's because they're still there and I think they're a bigger ego boost.

Back