Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wow! Why_D looking good! I can see a big difference in your face and you skin is glowing. (In the first pic it looks like you are showing your pal an invisible kitten...aaaww)

Well done Gail on your loss and your shiny new sticky :bunnydance: No worries about me eating my daughter's party food as I am too uncool to join in apparently :rolleyes:

Missus - another cracking loss. A great achievement considering you are living on a building site :thankyouthankyou:

Lucy - LOL what are you like?! Remember for next week...loo, weigh, breakfast! :D

Congrats to JMo and Jackjane on solid losses and fab NSVs! :talk017:

Well done everyone and good luck for anyone yet to WI.

I totally forgot to weigh in! Lol. Probably going to class tomorrow though so doesn't really matter.

Hi everyone! You are all doing so well! May I join your Sunday weigh group? O must admit I weigh at home and I tend to weigh daily. It will be good to have my ONE main day!
I choose today mainly cos this is the day I finally recorded the loss of a whole stone!
3 lbs to go til my club 10: then 2 lbs to go until I am half way :)
I shall start with those as my targets. My weight loss was an average of 1.5lbs per week but at 13 lbs it slowed and took 3 weeks for lb number 14. Lol

Looking forward to getting smaller with you!
Tracy

why_d said:
fantastic losses SS and Gail, well done!

i'm not into having pics taken, but had one taken yesterday for WNB, thought i'd show some before and during pics...

some more before pics in my album

Why_d - is that pic taken by the Eastern Avenue??? It looks familiar

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:
Hi everyone! You are all doing so well! May I join your Sunday weigh group? O must admit I weigh at home and I tend to weigh daily. It will be good to have my ONE main day!
I choose today mainly cos this is the day I finally recorded the loss of a whole stone!
3 lbs to go til my club 10: then 2 lbs to go until I am half way :)
I shall start with those as my targets. My weight loss was an average of 1.5lbs per week but at 13 lbs it slowed and took 3 weeks for lb number 14. Lol

Looking forward to getting smaller with you!
Tracy

Hi Tracy

I am fairly new and I love this group , they are very motivational!!
Well done on your weight loss so far!'
I have a main weigh day (which I also input on my Weightbot' App ) but have loadsa sneaky peak morning weigh-checks. I can't help it- maybe I have a weight OCD??? Lol

Kx

:welcome: Woodland girl! I recognise you - you are the lumberjack lady :D You will fit in just fine here. Congratulations on your lost stone :clap:

Pinkie - please let us know how you get on at group. Good luck to you and your bloke :)

Why_d - is that pic taken by the Eastern Avenue??? It looks familiar

Kx

K it's in Belfast, next to St Georges Market

why_d said:
K it's in Belfast, next to St Georges Market

Lol, looks like a place in Essex that I know , ah well :)

Kx

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to Sunday weighers. Don't worry about weighing in at home in between (there are a few of us who do) but it is really important to ignore anything that happens in between Sunday's. I sometimes have weeks where I've had a great loss mid week which has partly gone by Sunday :-( or the other way round but whatever happens, the only one that counts is Sunday. That helps to keep you on an even keel and not reacting in a bad way to anything that happens in the meantime.

Good luck for this week and well done on your stone.

Gail x

JMo - well done on your loss. It's great to see that you have lost that 0.5lb plus a bit more.

PinkToaster - well done on making that commitment. Please keep us posted with your progress.

Gail x

elb4160: Well Done on your STS – Its not a gain and I’m sure you’ll have a good week this week and the weight will start coming off :)

why_d: Wow that’s a fabbie loss – Well Done you are doing so great. And looking good in your piccies too :D

Kwise1: Well Done on your 1lb off and Yummy your food always sounds so nice its making me hungry :drool:

Honey39: Well Done for weighing in instead of skipping it :) You seem determined to get the weight off so I’m sure you’ll be able to get this off in the next weigh in. Good Luck

Sparky67: :eek: Omg that’s absolutely amazing loss and congrats on your new sticker – So happy for you especially since you were upset last week :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Silly Sausage: Congrats on your loss, your new sticker, making it to the next category down, your half century and for your alcohol and crisp free March – You are doing so well :party0019:

gl12282: That’s a brilliant loss and congrats on making it to the special 4.5 stone corner with Smartie :talk017:

Lucy:D: You said you that you weighed in after breakfast and my consultant always says you put on about 2/3lbs when you weigh yourself after eating . But well Done for staying positive and good luck with your food diary :D

JackJane: Well done on your 1lb off as it’s a pound in the right direction :)

TheMissus: That’s a fabbie loss and congrats on achieving your new shiny – you’re doing fantastically :party0011:

JMo in Ontario: Well Done on your loss and woohoo on your NSV :D

PinkToaster: Good luck with going to group – Hope it goes well :)

Woodland girl: :welcome2:Welcome to this thread as you’re bound to love it – Well Done on achieving your stone that brilliant :bunnydance:

Sum said:
elb4160: Well Done on your STS - Its not a gain and I'm sure you'll have a good week this week and the weight will start coming off :)

why_d: Wow that's a fabbie loss - Well Done you are doing so great. And looking good in your piccies too :D

Kwise1: Well Done on your 1lb off and Yummy your food always sounds so nice its making me hungry :drool:

Honey39: Well Done for weighing in instead of skipping it :) You seem determined to get the weight off so I'm sure you'll be able to get this off in the next weigh in. Good Luck

Sparky67: :eek: Omg that's absolutely amazing loss and congrats on your new sticker - So happy for you especially since you were upset last week :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Silly Sausage: Congrats on your loss, your new sticker, making it to the next category down, your half century and for your alcohol and crisp free March - You are doing so well :party0019:

gl12282: That's a brilliant loss and congrats on making it to the special 4.5 stone corner with Smartie :talk017:

Lucy:D: You said you that you weighed in after breakfast and my consultant always says you put on about 2/3lbs when you weigh yourself after eating . But well Done for staying positive and good luck with your food diary :D

JackJane: Well done on your 1lb off as it's a pound in the right direction :)

TheMissus: That's a fabbie loss and congrats on achieving your new shiny - you're doing fantastically :party0011:

JMo in Ontario: Well Done on your loss and woohoo on your NSV :D

PinkToaster: Good luck with going to group - Hope it goes well :)

Woodland girl: :welcome2:Welcome to this thread as you're bound to love it - Well Done on achieving your stone that brilliant :bunnydance:

Sum , I am either thick , blind or daft, but how did you do in your weigh in?? Thanks for your comments- I am really enjoying my food. Minimins has given me a new lease of SW life, and the want to find and improve recipes- may it last til goal - lol

Kx

hehe Kwise1 your none of the names you mentioned :p You have just forgotten that i don't weigh in till Tuesday with Smartie (We go to class together) ;)

Lol and i do enjoy seeing your modifed recipes posted on the recipe section - i maye even have a go at one of your recipes as they sound soo nice :D

Sum said:
hehe Kwise1 your none of the names you mentioned :p You have just forgotten that i don't weigh in till Tuesday with Smartie (We go to class together) ;)

Lol and i do enjoy seeing your modifed recipes posted on the recipe section - i maye even have a go at one of your recipes as they sound soo nice :D

Hi Sum
Do you mean a 'real' class or this virtual class?? It must be nice knowing someone else .

Kx

Hi Sum
Do you mean a 'real' class or this virtual class?? It must be nice knowing someone else .

Kx

Me and Smartie go to a real class together as we started our weight loss journey together aswell. And yeah its nice to have a slimming buddy - Its does help to keep on track and its easy to share recipes if we know the other person will like it :)

Just wanted to check in and say well done to everyone today! Whether you've had a loss, STS or gained you came on here and told us so that's a success as far as i'm concerned! I can't be bothered to go back through everyone and comment on individuals (sorry!) but if you've lost well done! If you've stayed the same like me - work hard! If you've gained its not the end of the world, draw that ever famous line under last week and start a new week fresh and focused!

I've had a fab day today actually! OH and I had a little chat about things and have made a pact that I'm not allowed on the laptop until I've done at least 20 minutes on the mini exercise bike. (proper effort, not just turning the pedels while watching telly because thats not going to do any good!)
I managed to do just over 10 minutes and then had to stop, but this isnt a failure, I did as much as I could and put 100% effort in. We also talked about the fact that doing this exercise will make me feel better because of endorphines etc and it actually has tonight!
I made us a bit of a yucky dinner (used frozen turkey mince in bolognese instead of our usual beef) so the mince wasnt that nice, but we ate it, i had my extra veg and i've got a REASONABLE sized portion for lunch tomorrow at work.
I've had a lovely long shower, blow dried my hair and am now in my pj's finishing up a few things (as well as posting this) before I head to bed early. :)
I just wanted to update with this because I know I've been a miserable wotsit recently and don't want to start dragging anyone else down with me by constantly moaning.
I know work is going to be a challange tomorrow, its probably about 60% of what makes me come home depressed, but I'm in the right frame of mind right now that I know I can make the best of it and get on with things. After all its just a job, its necessary to pay the bills and I don't have to let it get me down so much. I DO have a fabby fiance who loves me, a supportive mum (even if she has odd ways of showing it) and thats what's important.

Take care everyone, lets cross our fingers for brilliant losses next week, but remember that its not down to luck - its going to take hard work and determination!

xXx

elb4160 said:
I've had a lovely long shower, blow dried my hair and am now in my pj's finishing up a few things (as well as posting this) before I head to bed early. :)
I just wanted to update with this because I know I've been a miserable wotsit recently and don't want to start dragging anyone else down with me by constantly moaning.
I know work is going to be a challange tomorrow, its probably about 60% of what makes me come home depressed, but I'm in the right frame of mind right now that I know I can make the best of it and get on with things. After all its just a job, its necessary to pay the bills and I don't have to let it get me down so much. I DO have a fabby fiance who loves me, a supportive mum (even if she has odd ways of showing it) and thats what's important.

Take care everyone, lets cross our fingers for brilliant losses next week, but remember that its not down to luck - its going to take hard work and determination!

xXx

This is exactly how I am right now! Work is quite stressful right now due to various reasons, we must learn to leave our work worries at the office (or wherever) and enjoy our leisurely time with our lovely and supportive other halves (and Mums!)

I am also showered, hair blow dried and in my jammies :D and positive about rejoining a SW group tomorrow. And planning on starting the 30 day shred this week as well as exercising with my Mum.

Back