Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wow emma you seem so determind to move on and attempt the plan 100%. Good luck with everything - You can do it :)

:lost::grouphugg:What about us single girls

We all have each other and everyone else on this board as our support :p (Along with family members lol)

:welcome2:Welcome to this thread kgallacher - Good luck for your weigh in next week

Hi there

I'm a Sunday weigher and thought I'd say hello to everyone. Though I'm a bit down today cos

Week 1 2 lb lost :)
Week 2 2 lbs lost :)
Week 3 1 lb lost AND it was my birthday and didn't do SW over the weekend. :D
Week 4 0 loss :cry:
And I was good as gold, counted syns, weighed stuff, went to the gym and Pilates. Don't know what went wrong.

Oh well. Will keep trying!

Sammie X

dont fell bad for it. Sometimes it takes your body a sometime to catch up.. im sure you'll see all your hard work has paid off when it comes to next weeks weigh in xxx

Welcome kgallacher,

Good luck for this week.

Gail x

:welcome: kgallacher! Good luck on your SW journey.

Emma - you are not moany!!! You are fab and a real inspiration as you don't give up even if you have a disappointing week :) x

Good luck everyone for the week ahead :party0011:

dont fell bad for it. Sometimes it takes your body a sometime to catch up.. im sure you'll see all your hard work has paid off when it comes to next weeks weigh in xxx

was feeling somewhat confused there as i couldn't see Sam72's original post on the board... when i found it i realised it's from over a year ago, lol

welcome kgallacher!

Hi, I am a bit late in weighing in as I have been away on a hen weekend so I have only just managed to update my weigh in!

Bad news i'm afraid..I have put on 6lbs! :break_diet::-( So back to square one again. I knew this weekend was gonna be bad! I just need to be ultra good now!

Well, I went to group. I almost didn't! Glad I did though, the girl who runs it now seems a lot nicer and a lot more enthusiastic and supportive than the man who ran the last I went to.

Here's to this week then... I'm going to a 21st meal and to the pub on Saturday though.

Madkoi Well Done for weighing in :)

Yays PinkToaster thats good to know and :eek: you have the same plan as me. I'm attending a 21st Party at a pub on saturday aswell

Wow! Lost another 1lb over night!! I know you won't let me officially report it, but it is sooooo good to see those scales moving again!!
Xxx

Yesterday was officially without a doubt 100% on plan! Woo! :D
I had 14.5 accurate syns, measured HEs and lots of water! I must have had to get up about 3 or 4 times during the night because of the water! Hehe!
Today’s looking to be a good day as well, my metabolism has definitely had a kick up the bum as normally I’m not hungry till about 10ish but by half 7 this morning I was absolutely starving! The guy on the bus next to me must have thought I had a wild animal in my bag from the noises my stomach was making :giggle:

I have had a good weigh in this week

1) I lost 2.5lbs :D
2) I won 'biggest loser' jointly with my sister so we both recieved a certificate and a bunch of roses :D
3) Looking at my stats I am now officially 2/3's of my way to reaching target :D

Happy days :woohoo:

Hey, well done Smartie!!!!

Guys, I can't keep up and I feel bad for not congratulating everyone on their success - but huge well done everyone!

I'm back on track again this week, and feel fabulous. Putting three pounds on was the kick I needed, it really annoyed me. So I've gone back to basics, I'm tracking and walking. It's really interesting how off I was with my guesstimates, I had sort of switched to counting calories, if that makes sense, rather than checking SYNS.

Anyway, today I've had 10.5 syns, and I'm kind of pleased with the way it's gone. I feel good, and I am going to check in more often to this thread. I want to keep up!!!!

Back