Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wahoooooooo!!!!! An Enormous 2.5lbs off. That is so much for me, especially after so long of sts.

Quite pleased really :)

Only half a lb til my club ten!!

Good luck everyone else, and I am proof, don't give up even after weeks of no change, it does work , just hang in there!

Well, I've lost a measly 1 lb this week - and I've tried so hard, lol. I'm kind of disappointed, but being realistic I did overeat last week, and I guess it didn't all show up on the scales on Sunday, if that makes sense.

I have been very very good this week, tracked, walked, stuck to the plan. I feel that if I do the same next week I'll see a big weight loss. I am irritated not to see the scales start to go down faster again, but I know it's really important to stick at it through hard times, not just enjoy the good times.

So, got over the disappointment. I am slightly confused because I feel thinner all the time, my clothes are increasingly looser and I feel better. But I guess it's all part of the process.

So, I can do this. Next week I'm aiming to lose 3lbs and get down to 284 lbs - that's my short-term goal!

Hope everyone else has a fabulous weigh-in today.

Well done Woodland Girl on your loss and well done Honey on your 1lb loss. Remember 1lb is a bag of sugar so it's quite a lot and it will sustain your weight loss if it comes off gradually.

Well its a pound off for me too (my weight didnt change from yesterday - phew!!) and to think I had pizza(SW ), chips, salad and profiteroles yesterday- it doesn't feel like a diet at all!!

Good luck everyone

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!

I had my night out last night at the joint 21st... It was definitely a big waste of syns!

The birthday girl had already warned the Indian restaurant that there would be about 22 people coming, and there were 18 in the end, so they should really have been prepared. Instead they had one long table which held 14 people, and then one small table which held 4. Me, my boyfriend, and 2 friends ended up on the small table of course :rolleyes: and we were the ones who didn't really want to be there!

The outcome of this is that we got our food after they'd finished theirs (and after other diners who had come in AFTER us had finished theirs!), the waiter forgot our drinks, and we weren't able to join in with the birthday celebrations.

Then at the pub, it was packed because of a football game (I think) so it was too busy and noisy to really be able to enjoy it. A few people left before us (including the birthday boy), then we left at about 11:30 I think? And I'm sure everyone else went soon after.

What a waste! (Of money and syns.)

Sorry for the small rant!

i was def set for a gain this week (tho, tbh i think that every week, lol) but 1lb off, which, if i weighed in stones brings me to the 5 stone mark :D

Woohooo! Well done Why_D. I am made up for you! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congrats too to all the other losers today :party0038:

Delighted to say I stayed the same this week. Tried to be mega-good on the non-cake days and it paid off. Still off the booze yaay!

A non-scale victory (of the scale variety lol) this week is that I am now lighter than my ex-husband! I am ignoring the fact that he is 9 inches taller than me and taking this as a win lol :D

Hello
Well done to everyone on some fab lossses again - I lost another 1lb this week so I am consistent if nothing else. I am off to London next weekend with my two daughters so will have temptation in my way but will do my best to stick to plan. I won't be weighing in till Monday either.
Good luck for next week.

Thank you sausage - I know I lose weight slowly but just once wish that I could get on the scales and see 2lbs or 3lbs loss:innocent0001:

Hi everyone. Thought I would post here as I used to wi on a Wednesday but after 5 weeks off plan and sts overall I weighed in today and bk on plan today, doing fishy week as a focus to get me goin!

Still 14s and 3s 7lb to target

Other half weighed too and is only 14s 5 :eek: after he started his new job he has lost a stone in 2 weeks!

Xx

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 13s 11lbs Loss: 10lbs

Thanks Han and welcome to the sunday weighers!

Thank you silly sausage and honey - I know I do feel silly about not posting when really I should know the score after all this time and not feel ashamed! Its a marathon not a sprint and I have had blips before and got back on track. Thank you all for your support it really means a lot.

So on to the losses - well done Woodland Girl, Kwise, Honey, Emma Jackjane and Why_d (fantastic news on the 5 stone sticky)! Silly sausage did I miss your post on how you did this week? Also welcome to Leanne.

OK I wasn't expecting much this week as didn't really kick my butt back into action until Wednesday but I have lost 1.5lb this week. I am quite pleased with that.

Also done my new DVD workout again this morning that I started this week - Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred! ooh it burns but in a good way!

Hey there kgallacher well done on the loss. Just noticed you are a fellow yorkshire lass! Am from South Elmsall myself - where abouts in doni are you?

Much as expected I have gained just over 3lbs this week. I am finding it a real struggle for the last few days, and know from past experience that this is one of those make or break times... I will either get back on the wagon, or start the slippery slope to weight gain!

At the cinema last night I had such a craving to just splurge... I grabbed a handful of chocolates off the other half, but then came to my senses and left it at that, so probably still on plan syn wise for the day.

Today I have a table covered in chocolate bars as I run the work tuck shop, and I am sooo having to fight the urge to eat them. Normally they don't bother me at all.

I suppose its a bit like an alcoholic running a bar...!

Wow, great losses by everyone. Well done, you're an amazing bunch.

I had a 2.5 lbs loss, which I am delighted about. I had started to give up that I will ever get back into my skinny jeans. Long way to go yet, but it's a start.

The week ahead I have two family birthdays, and the accompanying cake and fizz. Any recipes for a low fat/syn cake I can have while the family have delicious cake?

Have a good week all!

Han x

I'm a very happy camper this morning. Have lost 6lbs and gained my club 10 this week! 41lbs gone in ten weeks :D

Much as expected I have gained just over 3lbs this week. I am finding it a real struggle for the last few days, and know from past experience that this is one of those make or break times... I will either get back on the wagon, or start the slippery slope to weight gain!

At the cinema last night I had such a craving to just splurge... I grabbed a handful of chocolates off the other half, but then came to my senses and left it at that, so probably still on plan syn wise for the day.

Today I have a table covered in chocolate bars as I run the work tuck shop, and I am sooo having to fight the urge to eat them. Normally they don't bother me at all.

I suppose its a bit like an alcoholic running a bar...!

Sparky, don't give up! You've done so well and it would be SUCH a shame if you stopped now. I've been in that slippery slope place so many times and I gave in each time...not only did I put on everything I'd lost but a couple of stone more each time until I found myself one day weighing nearly 30 stone. You don't want to go there, believe me. Hang on in and the urges will pass, keep busy and keep your mind occupied and if you give in to temptation get straight back in the saddle.

Back