Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

This is just a flying visit, I'll write more tomorrow. 2lb down this morning which is good enough - normally I would be ecstatic about a 2lb loss but since this is weight that went on quickly I had hoped it would fall off since I've been ever so good. But, it's a loss and hopefully I'll lose again next week. Still 8lbs to go until I start feeling as if I'm making progress.

It has been a horrible week generally but today there is at least some sunshine as it's my girly's 9th birthday. She is as sweet and lovely and funny as she has always been, so even if she is getting to be nearly as tall as me at least some things aren't changing!

Catch up soon. Good luck to everyone for the morning! :fingerscrossed:

Well done Oz (and loved the post Sausage !!!). Hope this week is another good one. You are doing brilliantly considering what is going on.

I am up early this morning because I have to go to work :( It's just not right on a weekend !!!

I lost 1.5lb. Very happy with that. Now only 2.5lbs off 5 stone. Wow ! Will be watching later everyone else's posts. Good luck.

Gail x

Hello all *waves*, first weigh in for me :) (down to a late night Friday leading to very early night yesterday that I'm up at this time :p I definitely don't expect it to be repeated).

Lost 6lb this week :D (I'm completely chuffed, though I think starting on TOTM may have played a bigger part than I'm willing to admit :)).

Well done on the loss Gail! Your weight loss so far is very impressive :). You can definitely make that 5 stone (though you probably know that already :p).

Wishing everyone else a good weigh in today and future Sundays ^_^

This is just a flying visit, I'll write more tomorrow. 2lb down this morning which is good enough - normally I would be ecstatic about a 2lb loss but since this is weight that went on quickly I had hoped it would fall off since I've been ever so good. But, it's a loss and hopefully I'll lose again next week. Still 8lbs to go until I start feeling as if I'm making progress.

It has been a horrible week generally but today there is at least some sunshine as it's my girly's 9th birthday. She is as sweet and lovely and funny as she has always been, so even if she is getting to be nearly as tall as me at least some things aren't changing!

Catch up soon. Good luck to everyone for the morning! :fingerscrossed:

Well done on losing 2lbs, that's really good, am proud of you! I'm sorry you're having a tough week (you've had a lot of them, I know, I'm sorry). But enjoy your little girl's birthday!

Well done Oz (and loved the post Sausage !!!). Hope this week is another good one. You are doing brilliantly considering what is going on.

I am up early this morning because I have to go to work :( It's just not right on a weekend !!!

I lost 1.5lb. Very happy with that. Now only 2.5lbs off 5 stone. Wow ! Will be watching later everyone else's posts. Good luck.

Gail x

Awwww Gail, it's not fair that you have to work at the weekend!!! Well done on losing 1.5 lbs this week, that's a great achievement!! Woo hoo!!

Weighed in as usual, and have lost 2 lbs!!! That takes me back to my loss of 66 lbs, so I feel it's good. I am a little disappointed, as I have eaten incredibly well all week, tracked, walked 10k steps every day etc. But I guess that's the way it goes. I am like Gail, I cannot wait to get to that 70 lb mark, so I am not dispirited. Ideally I'd like to continue at this rate for all of the year, about 1.5 - 2 lbs a week. But man, I really pushed myself this week, lol.

The upside is that I feel good, and I look good. I am getting almost daily compliments from people on how much weight I've lost and how good I look. I think that the scales don't always reflect the changes in your body/face - I know that I feel I look different when I look in a mirror these last couple of weeks.

Looking forward to seeing all the other results coming in!

Last edited:
Well done on all your losses everyone!
I sts :-(
I am not surprised - after losing 2.5 last week my body is going back to normally slow ! Lol
I did less exercise last week too, so need to sort that this week. Better get my bike out!
Best wishes to everyone else!
Tracy x

Hello all *waves*, first weigh in for me :) (down to a late night Friday leading to very early night yesterday that I'm up at this time :p I definitely don't expect it to be repeated).

Lost 6lb this week :D (I'm completely chuffed, though I think starting on TOTM may have played a bigger part than I'm willing to admit :)).

Well done on the loss Gail! Your weight loss so far is very impressive :). You can definitely make that 5 stone (though you probably know that already :p).

Wishing everyone else a good weigh in today and future Sundays ^_^

6lbs? Wow that's incredible!! What a terrific loss to have on a Sunday, you must feel fantastic!

Well done puttingontheritz,

That's a really great start. You must be so pleased. It's a great motivator to keep you on the right track. Good luck for this week.

Thanks Honey for your comments. Well done. You are doing brilliantly and we will both get to 5 stone pretty soon.

Anyway, must go to work now. No rest for the wicked ;)

Gail x

Hi Tracy,

(last post I promise !)

Well done on your STS. It is not a gain and you don't have that much to lose so it's probably not that surprising. Hopefully I'll get to that point sometime in the future too !

Keep at it and it will keep coming off.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Aaaaargh. Look at my BMI. It's teasing me...................................!!!!!

Gail x

well done guys so far!

pink toaster, i think part of your binge issue is that you're trying to deny yourself certain foods. when it comes to cake and other such treats work out the syn values (some can be suprising) and then work out a portion size that works with your remaining syn allowance for the day. a small bit can go along way when it's calling and tempting you

i STS this week, which i'm suprised at as i ate out EVERY DAY!

Thanks Honey :). I'm feeling so much better even than I did a week ago :p It's amazing the confidence boost you get just from thinking you've taken some control. Well done on the 2lb :D Also it's fab that you're feeling good (and compliments are always a bonus :p).

Well done on sts Tracy. Steps (down, level, down) and slopes (down, down, down) will both get you down in the end :D. Bike sounds like a good plan. Haven't ridden mine for a couple of years and have a sneaking suspicion the tyres are as flat as my belly is not :/, but the sun is a good excuse to get that sorted.

Ta Gail. I'm feeling insanely motivated right now (suspiciously so, am convinced this cannot last, only hope it settles into a nice sustainable motivation level rather than flipping into "now I've got leeway" gorges :/). What a mean BMI, but jokes on it, any loss you have next week will wipe the smile off its face :D.

Well done why_d on your sts :) great loss so far!

Wow what a great week of weight loss - we have probably lost over a stone between us.

Ok - let's hope my mushy memory can serve me well-

Moz- well done on your weightless and happy 9th birthday to mini-moz

Gail- well done - not far from a 5 stone loss now, I'm rooting for you ;)

Tracy - well done you, especially since you now have your cadbury chickens !!

Puttingontheritz - WOW, what a fantastic weight loss, you must be very proud ;)

Honey- well done on your 2lb loss- can't believe how much exercise you do (I sadly do nowt)

Why_D - eating out every day this week!! You are nearly as bad as me - lol. Well done on your STS

Well like Why_d I have been eating out loads this week which was quite frightening as it was the first time I have done this since going back on SW again.
I chose good food though in each meal out:-
jacket potato , beans and cheese,
mackerel salad,
Panfried fishcake and salad followed by grilled veg & Halloumi and couscous (said no to pud)

And yesterday I made a huge SW buffet (see my diary)

But really pleased as I lost another 1 lb .
Just 1lb to lose a stone since restarting in Jan.

Went clothes shopping with my friend and I was so excited as I bought 2 size 12 tops (which will be perfect by summer) and my top lingerie size has also gone down (am I allowed to say that - I am blushing )

Back to work next week so bring on the Uncle Bens and Ainsley lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all :)

I posted yesterday that I was hoping to stay the same and avoid a gain. Blimmin fat fairies came in the night and I have put on 3 lbs this week. wtf? :cry:

I feel horrible this week, really sluggish and I keep nodding off. Stupid refined sugar. My meals have been great, just bad snacks in the evenings.

Right, here is the plan. I am starting a new notebook diary today...one in which the only snacks are fruit and hexs. More exercise, more fluids, less faffing about. Back to basics and if I gain or STS next week, just send me to the glue factory!! :(

Well done all the losers and maintainers this week :happy096:

Welcome Ritz and well done on your spectacular loss!! :thankyouthankyou:

Last edited:
Morning everyone!
well done to all the losers (that sounds bad saying that lol) and our maintainers... wooop!! its so encouraging coming on here every sunday to see brill loses!!

Silly- you have been doing sooo well! silly fairies.. they're just ganging up with the wine fairies i tell you... well done on ur NSV... :D

Well its 1lb off for me taking me to 1st 2lbs lost since Jan. Had been thinking about going to a class but gonna give it another week and focus on my diary. Think i'll try a red week this week. might be a bit awkward at school but hey ho!!

same time, same place next week??

xxx

You guys are such major encouragers :) this really is a special place!
Sill sausage: well done on your new note book idea . I love new notebooks!!!
Report to us every evening how your snacks are going, just do one perfect week!!
Xx

Back