Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Awwww silly sausage. That's hard, I put on three pounds a couple of weeks ago and it was very discouraging. But that will go quickly, it's just a blip. We are all going to have an amazing week I just know it!!! You are doing fabulously well xx

Lucy:D said:
Morning everyone!
well done to all the losers (that sounds bad saying that lol) and our maintainers... wooop!! its so encouraging coming on here every sunday to see brill loses!!

Silly- you have been doing sooo well! silly fairies.. they're just ganging up with the wine fairies i tell you... well done on ur NSV... :D

Well its 1lb off for me taking me to 1st 2lbs lost since Jan. Had been thinking about going to a class but gonna give it another week and focus on my diary. Think i'll try a red week this week. might be a bit awkward at school but hey ho!!

same time, same place next week??

xxx

Well done Lucy, you're doing really well! I don't go to class, but I find keeping a diary and coming here gives me loads of support!

Kwise, huge well done!!! You're doing fabulously well x

Ps excuse me if I miss anyone out. Am using my phone in Starbucks

Good Morning all. After putting on 2 lbs last week I am please to say I have lost 1lb this week. Very happy with this. Its coming off slowly but as long as it comes off I am happy.

Well done to all that have lost. To those who have put on - I did exactly the same last week (too much wine) and changed my habits this week and lost - Forget about the previous week and start again - Good luck all.

Kwise, huge well done!!! You're doing fabulously well x

Ps excuse me if I miss anyone out. Am using my phone in Starbucks

I wasn't going to post until everyone had done their weekly weigh in but i had to comment on this.

:eek: Honey what are you doing in Starbucks? Hope your making good choices as i can never do so in there lol :p

Thanks Honey **hope you're enjoying your starbucks ** Do you ever find you cheat a little cos u know you dont have the pressure of a real weigh in?! Ive found if i jump on the scales mid week then i let myself go a bit so going to ask my OH to hide the scales and only get them out on Sundays. **take that scales!!**

hope everyone has a great day!

My first (and hopefully last) gain this week. 1 pound on but was expecting it so am not too disheartened...TOTM, water retention and trouble with 2's, lol! Least I hope it's that cos I'm pretty sure I've been 100% on plan...any way roll on next weekend!!

I can't remember everyone by name, but I think that most have lost this week, so well done to you all. Even if you didn't, you're still here, so that says something.

After me disasterous end of last week, which continued into Sunday, I am pleased to say that I got back in the saddle Monday and managed to recover the week by losing the 3lb I gained last week. Although by Monday morning it was actually a bit more than that, so that's a good result I think. I am a fraction on a kg off where I was 2 weeks ago, which I am pleased about, because from now I am making inroads a again, rather than just trying to catch up with myself.

Do you ever find you cheat a little cos u know you dont have the pressure of a real weigh in?!

But this is a real weigh in! :eek: If it was a fantasy weigh in I wouldn't have put on 3 feckin pounds this week! :rotflmao:

Congrats to Susie and Emma! Made up for you both :talk017:

Aww Missus. You have done amazingly well. Onwards and downwards into a shiny new week! :D

Do you mean that maybe one would be more motivated to stay on track for fear of being weighed in front of dozens of strangers in a public place? If so, erm, I dunno. At the end of the day, the only person we can possibly cheat is ourselves and there is no point in that.

The Sunday gang is the best yaay! We have the best weigh-in outfits for starters :D

I thought I would be more motivated if I had to face the firing squad once a week... Unfortunately it seems to have just piled on the pressure and pushed me off the wagon completely.
I don't know what's up with me, I was good all through January, but since then, I just can't stick to it. My mind just doesn't seem to be in the right place to be dieting right now, but I can't bear the thought of giving up and taking a break (even just for a week or two) because I know I will just gain and gain.

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I keep telling myself that nothing worth having is easy, and I'm the only one that can do it for myself, but it just doesn't seem to be working. :(

I'm in a bad place right now. I keep looking at nice clothes, or people with decent figures, and instead of thinking "That's my goal" as I normally would, I think "it's sad, that will never be me."

Maybe that's the problem, maybe my subconscious has just given up on me.

Sorry, bit of a rant there.

And now I've gone and burned the bloody stew. That's tea ruined. :(

I wish I could give you a big hug Pinkie xxx

You say in your post that "nothing worth having is easy". This is why I am so mad at myself this week because I believe it is easy. I think it all boils down to choosing healthy food that makes us feel good and choosing bad food that makes us feel bad. It is a no brainer if you think about it....so why all the bumps in the road?

You are young and should be carefree, wearing lovely clothes and bounding with energy and confidence. You seem like a lovely girl and you deserve the very best. Be good to yourself.

I hope you head clicks into gear while you are still young and have elastic skin and good muscle tone (unlike me) as that is half the battle.

Sorry about your ruined stew...I believe you have a couple lovely quorn peppered steaks in the bottom of the freezer. (I am not helping lol)

PinkToaster said:
I thought I would be more motivated if I had to face the firing squad once a week... Unfortunately it seems to have just piled on the pressure and pushed me off the wagon completely.
I don't know what's up with me, I was good all through January, but since then, I just can't stick to it. My mind just doesn't seem to be in the right place to be dieting right now, but I can't bear the thought of giving up and taking a break (even just for a week or two) because I know I will just gain and gain.

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I keep telling myself that nothing worth having is easy, and I'm the only one that can do it for myself, but it just doesn't seem to be working. :(

I'm in a bad place right now. I keep looking at nice clothes, or people with decent figures, and instead of thinking "That's my goal" as I normally would, I think "it's sad, that will never be me."

Maybe that's the problem, maybe my subconscious has just given up on me.

Sorry, bit of a rant there.

Oh Pinkie
I know what you mean. I too have lost my mojo to keep to plan. And i found that it doesn't matter what anyone says or does, or what I see or who I see I need to be the one that has to get back on track. For me , there is a trigger, I can't say exactly what that is on each occasion, but it is this trigger which puts me in the mindset of losing weight, going back on the plan and keeping motivated no matter what.

((((((((((((((Cyberhug))))))))))))))))))

Your mojo will return hun.

Keep on posting though we are all here for you

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back