Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wow! you're all going to get scrolling arm ache getting through that lot :p

Yes I am all out of puff, just reading it - but it's good exercise eh? ;) :D

I like your new word, although I would have thought it might be "procedurification" but I think that is just an acceptable alternative :D I also liked that you have your "fongers crossed", I shall cross mine too because it sounds like fun :p

You should be in bed Smartie *looks over the top of glasses sternly* - I'm doing baking, Little Cheesy tuna Quiche again - they are so lovely and Young OzMoz wants them in her Esky tomorrow at school for smoko, so she'll get half and I'll have half ... or two thirds depending on how piggish I'm feeling :eek: :D

Great losses this week overall - we are indeed the best! Big Woop!

oh.... and another thing. I've been doing some thinking, which is rarely a good thing :rotflmao: but in this case, it isn't a bad thing either, just a plain old ordinary thing. As some of you will know, I reset my stats recently because I was having trouble and thought a clean start would be a good idea. In some ways it has been a most excellent idea, but I have this little niggle in the back of my pea-sized brain, which is grumbling away about having wiped out what I lost before I reset. So I have come up with a plan! I do like a plan, even if I don't stick to it ;)

Anyway, the plan is that I'm setting myself a little target of losing 5.5lbs to get down to 162lbs and when i get there which I will hopefully in no more than a months time, I will reset my stats back to where they were, because that will mean I have broken new ground and will finally get my 2 stone sticker which I never got closer than 0.5lb away. That is my plan!

Just reporting in so it helps me stay on track with my goals. Didn't weigh myself or eat crisps, syns below 10 and had a grapefruit and lots of water and only superfree for snacks!
Now, lets see if I can keep to this Tomorrow ! Lol
Ps having yog as pudding I hope this doesn't count as a snack! Tee hee

I'm so smart, I've found out how to multi-quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me, I can say well done to everyone now, which has been bugging me (I'm such a dweeb, lol).

I lost 2 despite eating a huge chocolate brownie and ice cream last Sunday. I took my syns as a weekly amount though, and had a few low days which clawed back the *coughs and mumbles something incomrehensible* syns I ate last Sunday.

Yay Sparky, that's awesome - I love it when I overeat/overdrink and stlil have a loss.

OK I wasn't expecting much this week with my bad start to the week but I have been really good for the last half of the week and had very low syn days and low and behold I managed a 2lb loss!! I am taking it with open arms. Finally tips me into the 12st range and am now only 3lb away from my 4 stone sticky. Looking forward to a 100% week x x

Oh yay - getting into 12 stone range is such a fabulous achievement - am very very impressed!

-2lb this morning :D (that means I get a 1/2 stone sticky *woop*... now how on earth do I get it in my siggy :/?)

Congrats on losing 1/2 stone - that's fabulous, you must feel wonderful about yourself! Yay you!!

After a great weekend in London last week just -0.5lb for me this week so still no shiny but it will be mine next week!
Also I have been under the weather a bit the last couple of months and am going into hospital for tests tomorrow. I have only been able to eat white food since yesterday morning (white bread, pasta, rice) and no milk or diary either and can't eat after 2.00 p.m. today until after my procedure tomorrow:(

Hopefully I should be fighting fit again by Tuesday and straight back on the plan.

Well done - hope you're feeling better soon, and that the procedure went well. Get well soon!

I lost 0.5lb this week which is fine because I had a large meal out (at friends) last night which although I had been very careful during the day was probably a bit over my syns and with my 'biscuit fest' on Friday, is probably all I deserve this week :eek:. But not feeling down about anything so bring on this week. I have my sights firmly fixed on my 5 stone shiny (although it's probably still a couple of weeks away). Sorry for the long post (again !). I'm not known for being brief with my words :eek:.

Gail x

Yay Gail, good for you!!! I'm desperate to get to that five stone mark too - it's seriously impressive, I cannot believe how long we've all been weighing in every week. Am so proud!

Some fabulous losses this week, love the sunday weighers :D

After my mid week crisis and subsequent weetabix binge (lol!) the scales have been very nice to me this morning and are showing a 6lb loss :D Got my 3 stone sticker!

Jeez Louise - that's a MASSIVE loss - wow on our achievements, that's fantastic!!!! Congrats!!

Hi everyone - 1lb loss this week for me which is OK since I lost 4lb last week - desperately want to lose 1 1/2lb this week so I can get my 1 stone shiny.

Everyone's done really well this week - The Missus you've done amazingly well - congratulations on getting your 3 stone shiny - maybe the 100% sticking to the plan we all signed up to made the difference!!!!!

Oh yay Susie, that's a great loss in two weeks - five pounds?! You must really start to feel the difference now!

Hello everyone, I've got to hang my head today for a couple of reasons.
I haven't checked in because I was actually ashamed to admit that I've gained 2lb this week :(
So not only have I gained but I've also actually ashamed myself by thinking it wouldnt count somehow if I didnt post it :( What a silly fool I am.

So here I am owning up to it. Feeling positive for next sunday though, I've learnt a lesson today :)

Emma, it's terrific that you're weighing in no matter what. You've had a tough time lately, I know you're going to get your mojo back in no time!

Busy day today and just getting down to catching up on Minimins today.
Congrats to all the losers and STSers. I'm a gainer this week with a 0.5 gain again. Hardly unexpected since this week has been nuts and I ended up eating out 4 times this week...not helped by the sweet potato fries yesterday,and definitely not SW friendly ones either.
But I have my new batch of soup on the cooker and a roast beef on the go, so this should help keep me on track this week.
Good luck to everyone this week and hugs to Emma...good for you for posting after all. It better to get it out there, so you can move on.

Hi JM, that tiny little .5 pound will go asap, especially as you're all sorted with the soup and roast beef!!

Also to say that my commitment to losing weight this week:

- track every day what I eat (I have been doing this in my diary here)
- aim to be at around 10 syns per day on average
- eat 5 portions of fruit/veg per day
- progress not perfection: not beat myself up about unwise choices, but to stick at it no matter what.

Aaaww Emma - we are all mates here so post whatever happens :hug99:

Oooh look at you Honey with your fancy posting! I can't do it :eek: LOL

My only challenge for the week is to slay a dragon fruit and eat him all up!

Aaaww Emma - we are all mates here so post whatever happens :hug99:

Oooh look at you Honey with your fancy posting! I can't do it :eek: LOL

My only challenge for the week is to slay a dragon fruit and eat him all up!

Hahaha - I feel accomplished. I want a prize! What's a dragon fruit?????? Oooh, intriguing.

Honey39 said:
Hahaha - I feel accomplished. I want a prize! What's a dragon fruit?????? Oooh, intriguing.

I don't know whether I multi quote correctly as I have to keep editing and adding??

Well done you Honey

A dragon fruit is really odd looking - sort of spiky and red. When cut in half it has white flesh and black seeds like a kiwi. I didn't find it had much flavour .

Just wondered why everyone is eating grapefruit? Dare I ask what it does after sausage sent me peeing for Britain in the night :innocent0002:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grapefruit is SS isn't it? I have one in my kitchen but it's probably gone off now lol! Just can't get into the habit of eating fruit.

100% for me today. New goal: there's a USA clothes website that have started selling in the UK, and the biggest size is a L, so I measured myself and checked the size guide and yup, too small!

I want to buy from that site! Must reduce boobage I think, they are the biggest (ha!) problem.

I'd appreciate a copy of it please smartie if you don't mind :) Can't do any harm right?

PM me your email Emma, and I'll send you a copy :)

I don't know whether I multi quote correctly as I have to keep editing and adding??

Just click on the quotation marks (next to the quote button) on all the posts you want to reply to. When you press post reply they will magically appear :D

Not had a good day - had to have my yearly MRI this morning ( had a brain tumour removed 4 years ago ) the dye they use makes me so nauseous that I just feel the need to eat toast and lots of it!!!!!!! - I've avoided it up to now - I think it's more comfort food than anything - my husbands made me a stew with healthy stuff so I'm going to have that now and then go to bed :sigh:

I'll be fine tomorrow :D

blue*smartie said:
Just click on the quotation marks (next to the quote button) on all the posts you want to reply to. When you press post reply they will magically appear :D

Doesn't work on my phone though :(

Kx

blue*smartie said:

However for any iPhone users

With version 1.2.1 and above, you can multi-quote threads. To do so, simply tap the header of the post you wish to quote (you cannot tap on the avatar or the 'edit' or 'quote' buttons). This will turn the header yellow to indicate it is selected. Once you have selected all the posts you want to quote, hit the action button and choose "Multi-Quote Reply". This will now quote all the selected posts. When you send your message, the selections will be cleared.

Will try this

Kx

Not had a good day - had to have my yearly MRI this morning ( had a brain tumour removed 4 years ago ) the dye they use makes me so nauseous that I just feel the need to eat toast and lots of it!!!!!!! - I've avoided it up to now - I think it's more comfort food than anything - my husbands made me a stew with healthy stuff so I'm going to have that now and then go to bed :sigh:

Awwwwww Susiepoos, what a horrid day. It must bring back bad memories, I'm sorry. And nausea is the worst, really difficult to deal with. Enjoy your husband's healthy stew, go to bed, and wake up feeling better and glad that it's all over for another year!!

However for any iPhone users

With version 1.2.1 and above, you can multi-quote threads. To do so, simply tap the header of the post you wish to quote (you cannot tap on the avatar or the 'edit' or 'quote' buttons). This will turn the header yellow to indicate it is selected. Once you have selected all the posts you want to quote, hit the action button and choose "Multi-Quote Reply". This will now quote all the selected posts. When you send your message, the selections will be cleared.

Will try this

Kx

Thnaks will have to try and remember this when using my Ipod to access minimins ;)

Aww Susiepoos as Honey said that must bring back bad memories. Well done for avoiding everything though and hope you enjoy your stew :)

Ooohh it works :D i can now offically multiquote *Yays*

I've decided to weigh in at home from now on.. and on Mondays.. so do I (almost) count as a Sunday weigher?!

Lost 5lbs this week - yesss! :bunnydance:

Ela ine you are an offical sunday weigher (You don't have to weigh in on sunday as me and Smartie both weigh in on tuesday ourselves but lurk on here insetad :p lol) :D And :eek: Congrats on your fabbie loss - Thats brillaint :party0019:

A dragon fruit is really odd looking - sort of spiky and red. When cut in half it has white flesh and black seeds like a kiwi. I didn't find it had much flavour

The dragon fruit I had, which is the red dragon fruit, has red skin and red pulp. It didn't have a strong flavour but was very sweet a bit mixedberry-like in flavour and when served straight from the fridge (which it should be apparently) is like a sorbet. It might be the good old ozzie sunshine that makes it so sweet though! :D

Another day up at the hospital ahead for me. It's funny my m-i-l tells everyone else that they don't need to come up all the time, but she never says it to me! I think she has lost her marbles and enjoys us both nattering most of the time about nothing in particular, stories of what is going on now and stories from our pasts. Since she now is allowed to have the occasional half cup of tea (she gets all the rest of her food/drink through a tube into her intestines) we now have taken to collecting cuppas from the cafe and I wheel her across to the esplanade which is just across the road and we sit under a big tree there and watch the world go by!

On a diety note, the good thing about spending a good part of my day up there is that there is no temptation to be naughty! Although having said that, I would struggle to be naughty as we cant afford to have snacks or nice things in the house other than bits I specifically buy for young OzMoz's school lunch, and those never tempt me. The cloud does indeed have a silver lining! Now I just have to work out how to melt it down and sell it :rotflmao:

I'm still being 100%, that must be a week now nearly?

Anyway, I must dash, it's time to plait younguns hair and whisk her off to school!

Back