Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

The hospital I work in has a Starbucks!!!! how's that for temptation???? Thank God I work nights:17729:

Well done Elaine on your loss!! and well done Ozziemoz for your 100% in these difficult times. Thinking of you too Susiepoos and hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know how I would put a link in to a thread? I have set up a thread asking if anyone knows the syns in Starbucks Perfect Porridge made with skimmed milk or whether I can use as the oats as an Healthy Extra B and just syn the milk (didn't have the dried fruit or honey with it). Need to know so I can sort out my meals for the rest of the day and not go over my syns.

Am now 5 full days at 100% and want to keep it up so any help would be appreciated x x

PS - I'm fine today - thank you Sum and Honey 39 for the lovely messages - as you say bad memories but I'm well and they're keeping an eye on me so I shouldn't complain!!!

Well done Elaine on your loss!! and well done Ozziemoz for your 100% in these difficult times. Thinking of you too Susiepoos and hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know how I would put a link in to a thread? I have set up a thread asking if anyone knows the syns in Starbucks Perfect Porridge made with skimmed milk or whether I can use as the oats as an Healthy Extra B and just syn the milk (didn't have the dried fruit or honey with it). Need to know so I can sort out my meals for the rest of the day and not go over my syns.

Am now 5 full days at 100% and want to keep it up so any help would be appreciated x x

To put a link in a thread just post the web address of the thread when you click post repy

Or there's a post a link button on the top menu of post reply - Click that and add the link you want to insert :D Hope that helps

Syns wise this is what i found online but i know you didn't have the dried fruit but it gives you a basis to work out your syns on - Perfect Porridge, Semi Skimmed Milk & Dried Fruit, per serving: 16 syns

Susiepoos: :eek: Willpower - can never resist starbucks myself lol

Moz: Well Done for staying on plan when you have so much else to worry about. And your posts always make me feel like i'm being lazy because you always seem to be rushing around and doing something lol

I agree with you Sarah i would count it to be about 6 syns too when you take the allowance for HEB and dried fruit syns away.

Ela ine you are an offical sunday weigher (You don't have to weigh in on sunday as me and Smartie both weigh in on tuesday ourselves but lurk on here insetad :p lol) :D And :eek: Congrats on your fabbie loss - Thats brillaint :party0019:

Thank youuu!!!

Thanks hun :)

I would use HEB and HEA and then maybe syn... but if you *can* use the oats as HEB I don't know where the syns would come from... because the milk is just normal skimmed/ss milk

(I used to work in starbucks - woe! That's part of the reason I got so fat :p stay away everyone... stay away :p

Starbucks is our enemy!!

In other news Sunday Slimmers.. I am struggling to resist a slither of birthday (how dare someone have a birthday at work :rolleyes:) cake that is on my desk!... Will end up eating it - I KNOW! and then synning... tsk tsk! beans on toast for lunch.... green day ahoy :D

p.s. does anyone on this thread do 30 day shred?

x

:vibes:

Hi Elaine - I know Starbucks is my enemy! I never usually eat anything from there but do like to have a tall skinny latte as my milk allowance when using yoghurt on my cereal as I don't drink any other tea or coffee.

Was a definite one off today - don't know what happened to my alarm this morning! Have figured out though with the help of others that if I use the oats as one of my HEX B (on a green day) and minus the syns for the dried fruit I didn't put and staying on the side of caution am putting down as 6 syns. Keeps me in my daily syns and on target for Day 6 at 100%.

Naughty people how dare they have birthdays!! My colleagues at work have been thoroughly warned that they should never offer me cake, biscuits or naughty treats and so far have been really helpful.

Sum does 30 day shred and I did up to recently but have not done it for about a week - Jillian would be screaming at me if she knew lol x x

*tuts* at the muliquoters. You are just showing off now! LOL

Susie - hope you are feeling chipper today :)

Welcome aboard Ela ine. May I call you Elaine as I am too idle to press the space bar? Good luck as a home weigher. Remember to take your duvet off before you weigh :scale:

No news. Had a cheese-beano for lunch. Green days rule :happy036:

Blimey so many threads, you have all been so busy. Just popped in to say another 100% for me so far

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done smartie!

I am just reporting in. Kept to my laws :) ate g fruit, no crisps, under ten syns and didn't weigh myself! Must admit the weigh one is the hardest!
Did my 20 min run on c to 5k and I am amazed I did! Feels soo good.
Realised the famous star week starts Monday so I might not get a loss this week... But it will go eventually.
Hope you are all well
X

I lost 2lbs today :bunnydance::bunnydance: Which means i have a total loss of 1 1/2 stone now and am in a new Stone brakcet! Soo happy at the moment (for you too smartie :D)

Ooohh and my BMI is now under 30 too!

I lost 3lb :talk017: this week, so I am unveiling my new shiny :D

I lost 2lbs today :bunnydance::bunnydance: Which means i have a total loss of 1 1/2 stone now and am in a new Stone brakcet! Soo happy at the moment (for you too smartie :D)

Congratulations to both of you! What an excellent week for our blue mascots :D I think it has been excellent having some midweek weigh-ins as it helps keep all of our motivation going when we get to see your results and hopefully the same works for you when we do the sunday thing.

Marvellous and splendid! Ooopsy, I should be plaiting hair - must dash!

I haven't had a good day - boo. :( Not stuck to plan due to poor planning and laziness. But I've stocked up on lunch items and I might be off to Asda tomorrow for the big shop - sorry Tesco, you take away my meat free fillets and I take away your customer. Hmph!
Found out the Asda meat free fillets aren't free, I was kinda hoping they were. But they have cheaper Quorn and other items. Just a shame they are so far away!
Bought the SW mag for inspiration but have only got as far as the first story. Will read tomorrow, nothing good on TV :)

SarahJohnson said:
Hi Elaine - I know Starbucks is my enemy! I never usually eat anything from there but do like to have a tall skinny latte as my milk allowance when using yoghurt on my cereal as I don't drink any other tea or coffee.

How does yogurt on cereal taste? I hear so many people mention it but the mere thought gives me shivers! I mean, I like yogurts, and I like cereal,,, but together? Eep!

Have finally plucked up te courage to try magic porridge though - its in the fridge for tomorrow :D

Sum does 30 day shred and I did up to recently but have not done it for about a week - Jillian would be screaming at me if she knew lol x x

Teehee - me too! Did four days then gave up :-( going to start it again though - I will, I will!

silly sausage said:
Welcome aboard Ela ine. May I call you Elaine as I am too idle to press the space bar? Good luck as a home weigher. Remember to take your duvet off before you weigh :scale:

No news. Had a cheese-beano for lunch. Green days rule :happy036:

Thanks poppet! And yes of course I will! Just realised that at home wi's will mean less clothes! Ha ha ha!

What's a cheese-beano? Oh I do enjoy my green days :D

blue*smartie said:
I lost 3lb :talk017: this week, so I am unveiling my new shiny :D

Yes. Yes, yesss!!! :clap:

Sum said:

Whoo! :clap: so pleased for you both x

Just popped in to say 100% day x

Wooohooo!!! Congratulations to the Tuesday Twosome on your fab new stickys :bliss:

That red coloured one really suits you Smartie :bunnydance:

Sum - you must be made up to be under the 30 mark :bunnydance:

Cheese-beano is beans on toast topped with cheese. Gourmet stuff.

Cheese-beano is beans on toast topped with cheese. Gourmet stuff.

My OH looks at me in despair when I do my gourmet version.... it's toast and vegemite (used to be marmite!) with mushrooms and cheese and then beans all over it with a dash of HP sauce. My ultimate happy food! That is indeed how sad I am :rotflmao:

Smartie as I know you are on a bit of a budget phase, have you tried 3 tin soup? I wouldn't say its delicious but it's not bad, is very cheap and cheerful. I tend to have it with some leftover pasta or rice to bulk it out a bit, or as I am having right now as I type... (shocking behaviour, eating whilst typing at the pc tsk tsk) over leftover mash and veggies, that is the way I like it best! Anyway, it's a tin of chopped tomatoes, a tin of baked beans, a tin of carrots, drain the carrots, blitz them together add half a pint or so of stock depending on how thick you like it and a good dollop of worcestershire sauce. The original thread on here used a pickled onion but I couldn't be bothered with that. I just keep a big bowl in the fridge with some in and ladle it and zap in the microwave as required. It usually does me three or four days for one meal or another!

Man, I'm wittering! Slap me someone! :D

Back