Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thank you for the wonderful comments you guys! You always make me feel heaps better :D :D
Sorry about my last toast, think I was drunk from cheese on toast... I was feeling sorry for myself about one silly day off plan - pah! 6 on and 3 success express :bunnydance: (need to do more of these this week!)

Welcome Roziee.. I only joined this thread a short while ago and have found it very welcoming and not at all crazy :rolleyes:

I weigh in on Monday's though! Personally, I'm glad to hear you guys are a bit on the insane side... looks like there was a reason I was brought this way :p

Anyway - weighed in this morning and ta da - 4lbs off for me! :bunnydance: Very excited about the fact that I'm only 3lbs away from my (since I restarted) stone award!

Eeeeeep! Hope to get it this week *crosses fingers*

Edit: *and toes*

Woohoo!! 4 lbs down! :)

Welcome to the Sunday Weighers group Rozzie! You'll love it here so many lovely, supportive (and slightly nutty) members to keep you entertained and on track.

Well done Elaine on your loss - 4lbs is fab u go girl! That stone sticky will be yours in no time.

Good for you Emma on keeping on track.

I slipped yesterday after my 10 consecutive days at 100%. Took my Mum out for a meal for mothers day and whilst I made really sensible food choices those damn wine fairies accosted me again.

I am feeling OK about it though (except for red wine hangover today) and not got the usual guilt feeling I usually get cos I sorted it out in my head straight away and decided to class it as flexi syns and do low syn days for the remainder of the week to balance it out. Is that still classed as 100% if I don't go over my weekly syns?

I am going to do everything I can for the remainder of this week to get that 4 stone sticky x x

Well done Elaine on your 4lb weight loss - you must be really chuffed with yourself!!!

Sarah - like to see that you have a problems with the wine fairies as well - I thought it was just me who could see them!!!! :crazy:

I was on nights last night so I reckon my Mothers Day is tonight - now where's Tinkerbell?? :party0036:

Another :welcome2: and well done :greenapple: Roziee and Elaine

Nice you are sticking to plan Emma

And ouch with the tooth sausage - sounds terribly painful

I have been off looking after my son and still can't keep up with the posts - how terrible is that?

Mothers Day was c*ap as he had D&V from Saturday 3am and is still no better. Yesterday he had a temperature.
So my plans of being cooked for by my mum went out the window & I had to concoct something- it wasn't that nice as we didn't sit together as a family :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise, I think you should schedule in a replacement mothers day and have a good one!

I have added to my challenges :
New thread called I shall run 100 miles, come run with us! We have a team :)

Woodland girl said:
Kwise, I think you should schedule in a replacement mothers day and have a good one!

I have added to my challenges :
New thread called I shall run 100 miles, come run with us! We have a team :)

Lol- I couldn't even run 1 mile- those days are long gone

Kx

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I've been horribly busy yesterday and today and can't do a roll call of glory for you all - am sorry, but congratulations to all the losers, the STSers, and everyone who came and weighed in because we are all just amazing for our commitment.

I have a theory that the numbers and the losses are nice, but what really counts is committing to weight loss and turning up every Sunday no matter what to say how we've done - long-term accountability and all that, that's what will get us to our goals for life.

Anyway, awesome - sorry to be a bit rushed.

Honey39 said:
Sorry guys, I've been horribly busy yesterday and today and can't do a roll call of glory for you all - am sorry, but congratulations to all the losers, the STSers, and everyone who came and weighed in because we are all just amazing for our commitment.

I have a theory that the numbers and the losses are nice, but what really counts is committing to weight loss and turning up every Sunday no matter what to say how we've done - long-term accountability and all that, that's what will get us to our goals for life.

Anyway, awesome - sorry to be a bit rushed.

Woodland girl said:
Well said honey!

Here here :grouphugg:

Kx

100% for me today, and my Mum and Sis are chipping in for an iPhone for my birthday! Minimins on the go woo! No excuses!

PinkToaster said:
100% for me today, and my Mum and Sis are chipping in for an iPhone for my birthday! Minimins on the go woo! No excuses!

Wahey PinkToaster!!
I am on here almost all the time! But no one else is around at the moment sniff - all my subscribed posts have stayed the same.

Kx

Birthday on the 30th of this month! I will constantly be on here at work haha!

Out at an Indian restaurant for dinner.

This confession is bought to you by the number 2 (*cough*) and the letters W T F.

Meh!

Roziee said:
I wish minimins had an app for my blackberry. I'd be on here all the time.

I wish you did too!!

silly sausage said:
That's great Pinkie! When is your birthday?

I managed all my healthy extras today, but only 3 syns cos my mouth is a bit tender still. I made up for it yesterday though.
You poor thing - have been thinking about your poorly mouth all day

PinkToaster said:
Birthday on the 30th of this month! I will constantly be on here at work haha!

Wish I could - lol

Ela ine said:
Out at an Indian restaurant for dinner.

This confession is bought to you by the number 2 (*cough*) and the letters W T F.

Meh!

I so used to love Sesame Street - showing my age !!

Kx

Shows my age - my Dad used to tell me how he used to watch Muffin the Mule!

Back