Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sausage - hope your mouth feels better soon.

Kwise - I wish I could be on here all the time but sadly I have to work :p

Gail x

LOL Gail, I have to work too but do haev sneaky checks on my iphone. pesky thing!

Hope everyone has a great day today! I'm back on success express, trying to remove the mothers day, chocolate cake, cheese on toast AND indian food damage. I have probably put the 4lbs I lost BACK ON.. but will not check! WILL stay off the scales until Monday! *will* *will*will*
3 days until my swim!
4 says until Friday! Hurrah!!!!

Have a great day everyone :vibes:

silly sausage said:
Hehe..you certainly are!

Do you get an alert on your phone every time someone posts here?

Oi cheeky - thanks for changing my post to make me as old as my mum!!!

I said Sesame Street not Muffin the bl***y mule - lol

No I don't get an alert but I have subscribed threads. I can choose for it to email me, but I don't

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gl12282 said:
Sausage - hope your mouth feels better soon.

Kwise - I wish I could be on here all the time but sadly I have to work :p

Gail x

I do usually, but at home looking after poorly son :(

Kx

silly sausage said:
Aaaww poor boy. How old is he?

Hehehe...mule. Just checking you are paying attention lol

I look at this site at work, but don't log in.

He is 8 - and has had a really nasty D & V bug since Saturday morning :( I just hope my little girl doesn't get it :fingerscrossed:

Kx

silly sausage said:
That is quite a long time for a little lad. Is he managing anything like dioralyte?

I know - DH going to get some today. I can't leave him or take him with me. So far today , no symptoms , although he was almost sick this morning.

I am making sure he drinks plenty. I have just given him a rich tea and digestive - but sadly no more plain biscuits in the house.

I have lucozade- do you think that will help??

Kx

try ginger bear! xx

I know - DH going to get some today. I can't leave him or take him with me. So far today , no symptoms , although he was almost sick this morning.

I am making sure he drinks plenty. I have just given him a rich tea and digestive - but sadly no more plain biscuits in the house.

I have lucozade- do you think that will help??

Kx

Let him have lucozade but it's quite fizzy so leave the top off the bottle a little while before you give it him and just let him take sips not huge gulps - hope he feels better soon xx

Susiepoos said:
Let him have lucozade but it's quite fizzy so leave the top off the bottle a little while before you give it him and just let him take sips not huge gulps - hope he feels better soon xx

Best not from that report me thinks.

Thank you for your support girls ;)

Kx

I realise this is probably a bit silly but I just wanted to show you all photographic evidence of me being back on plan :eek:

Attachments

• Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 29
elb4160 said:
I realise this is probably a bit silly but I just wanted to show you all photographic evidence of me being back on plan :eek:

Not at all- I say whatever works for you ;)

This is exactly why I post a food diary- it keeps me in check

Kx

Mmmmmmm, looks delish Emma - love chickpeas! Good for you, great to see photographic evidence, I say!

Best not from that report me thinks.

Thank you for your support girls ;)

Kx

Lucozade is the recommended drink for diabetics when they have hypos as it quickly brings sugar levels up therefore sips of it don't do any harm and help to rectify an electrolyte imbalance - my children have all had it without any side effects but you must stick with what your happy and confident with.

Back