Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Aw I know how you feel Sausage, my daughter left this afternoon for a weeks holiday with my folks, am not half going to miss her.

I've cancelled my break because of the weather, supposed to be piddlin' it down this next week so have changed to mid June and going for my birthday instead, don't want to be stuck indoors for a week when I could be out basking in the sun, so am happy to change it.
Plus I was a little anxious about going off plan, breaks to my routine are still a bit difficult AND I've started decorating the living room so want to get it finished AND although I'll miss my daughter, I get a week off from being "mum", so looking forward to not have to nag to get rooms tidied etc...

Sum said:
lol i was doing none Smartie - I had to give a lift and had something to eat (am working on my meal plan now and watching Biggest Loser)

I got a 3lbs loss today :eek: lol I was shocked when i got weighed.

P.s If we're talking assingments that I got a 72% on mine :D

P.s.s I'm actually not even 21 yet :p Am going to turn 21 on 30 May :D

Well done Sum on both your weight loss and assignment ;)

Are you really only 20?? I feel very old lol

gl12282 said:
P.S. I have recruited a new Sunday weigher. Hopefully she will be here on Sunday :). Please be nice to her ;)
Do I get a prize if I recruit a certain number of people to this thread ?????

Gail x

Of course we will be nice Gail- what's her name/avatar ?

Ela ine said:
Keep going guys!

I have used up ALL my syns for the week. Oooh no :-(

Oh oh !! What'ya gonna do Elaine?!

silly sausage said:
BRAVO the Tuesday Twins on your beauty and brains! Great losses :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Chin up, Elaine. I think I have used up a week's worth this afternoon. My son went away this morning for a few days with his cousins. I miss him so much so have been stuffing my face. I am lost without my wee man :(

Hugs for Nurse Kwise and her poorly boy. Hope he is much better today x

Thank you hunny. Thankfully he is back at school after a very odd day yesterday - long story. He has lost so much weight and looks like skin and bones :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening all and a big well done to Smartie and Sum.

Chin up the rest of you! We are over half way through the working week and the sun has been out again today.

Well I have a little bit of news for you all - I have booked to do a skydive for charity at the end of June! Crazy I know but for a good cause. Something I have always fancied doing and before I started the plan I would have been over the weight restriction but now am hoping to be near my target by then - what a great way to celebrate x x

SarahJohnson said:
Evening all and a big well done to Smartie and Sum.

Chin up the rest of you! We are over half way through the working week and the sun has been out again today.

Well I have a little bit of news for you all - I have booked to do a skydive for charity at the end of June! Crazy I know but for a good cause. Something I have always fancied doing and before I started the plan I would have been over the weight restriction but now am hoping to be near my target by then - what a great way to celebrate x x

Wow that's excellent. Must be an amazing feeling knowing your weight will no longer be restricting you to do what you want to do in life now :) can't wait to feel the same.

X

Of course we will be nice Gail- what's her name/avatar ?

Hi Kwise - her name is Spanx, she has been around for a while. She is doing really well. Used to be a Saturday weigher but switching to Sunday.

Glad your boy is better. Needs feeding up now by the sound of things !

Wow. Way to go Sarah. I am so pleased for you (although agree with sausage in the 'crazy person alert' :eek:). Hope you have fun. Something I would love to think of doing but know that I could NEVER EVER do something like that.

100% again! I like checking in. :D

Well done Pink Toaster. I'm proud of you :D

Gail x

Oh yeah - and my mum offered me a cadbury's ice cream today and I said no thank you, I'm being good!
Yay me!

Omg that's so brave - I agree with the crazy person comment lol

Toastie you have a iron willpower to resist that! Well done :D you are doing so well!

Just to report that I've had a great week so far - very on plan, and loads of walking. For the first time I had a sneaky peek yesterday morning, and I had put ON a pound!!! So I'm never doing that again, lol. It just freaked me out all day, especially as I've been pretty good for the last three/four weeks and really focused.

I feel thinner this week - my clothes are huge on me, even some newer ones that I bought at Christmas. I feel I'm definitely in the groove at the moment, which is fab.

You guys, you guys, you guys!
I'm going to get my silver body magic tonight! (haven't really been noting) at precisely 6:30pm when I start my 5K swim! AAAAHH!!!

Hopefully my fat arms won't sink 180 lengths in (that's how many I've got up to this far :eek:) and I'll get all the way to 240!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Eeeeek!!! If anyone would like to kindly sponsor me, it would be appreciated ever so much!
If 5 of you wonderful Sunday weighers sponsor me £1 each - that's an additional £5 towards my total,
Marie Curie Cancer Care, is one of the UK’s largest charities, employing more than 2,700 nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals, it expects to provide care to around 27,000 terminally ill patients in the community and in its nine hospices this year and is the largest provider of hospice beds outside the NHS.... £20 pays for just 2 hours of nursing care... so that additional £5 will pay for half an hour of care - which can mean the world to cancer patients and their families.

If you would like to, my link is here:
http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=334581&langPref=e n-CA

sorry for the plugging/spam! :thankyou:

100% again. I've run out of bran flakes and didn't want to buy more as we have the shopping coming tomorrow, so I've made a fruit salad and it's sat in the fridge! Mmm. I could have eaten it tonight!

Lol! Oh sausage you do make me laugh! And :thankyou: for the sponsor!

No need for a boat, oh no! Completed it all! 5K, yep 240 lengths in 2 hours and 37secs :D can I get a whoo whoo!

(all I need now is my stone sticker on Monday and I will be bouncing off the Walls!!)

Attachments

• image-2370247430.jpg
    image-2370247430.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 26
Back