Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hello my lovely slim jims..

Need someone to bathe me lol I still cant stand up for long so I asked my husband to give me a sponge bath..you know what he did? He peed himself laughing hahahaha

Morning gorgeous people! Weigh in day tomorrow - how we all feeling?
Am planning on a red day today - so loads of yummy chicken!! Hoping for a loss tomorrow, but won't be too gutted if not as i've had a fantastic NSV week!! Have a good day. xxxx

WI is Monday for me- had a sneaky peek today and it's saying I've lost 3 lbs. Let's hope it's the same on Monday lol so gonna be extra extra good today and tomorrow! Lots of melon and grapes me thinks!

silly sausage said:
Roziee - I must have missed a post about why you cannot stand for long. Hope you feel better really soon so are fit enough to give your hubby a kick in the bum x

SS I have an infected foot from a new pair of shoes cutting in to the back of my foot.. The wound became infected :( all swollen and can't walk on it.

Eeeekkk...that sounds nasty Roziee! You will have to remind your hubby of the "in sickness and in health" clause that he signed up for or start singing loudly and tunelessly until he gets the sponge out. You poor thing :hug99:

silly sausage said:
Eeeekkk...that sounds nasty Roziee! You will have to remind your hubby of the "in sickness and in health" clause that he signed up for or start singing loudly and tunelessly until he gets the sponge out. You poor thing :hug99:

Haha yeah definately! what have you guys got planned for today?

I can't possible catch up with all that I have missed over the past few weeks, but I'm sure I will get the gist of what's been going on with everyone soon enough.

I'm afraid I have fell off the wagon big-stylee.

Unfortunately, being depressed about falling off the wagon and gaining weight makes me... eat like it's going out of fashion, so snowballing the effect (more like butterball than snowball...)

Consequently I have put on loads of weight, and although I start every day with good intentions, these have usually gone out the window by 8am/11am/3pm depending on how good or bad the days been, followed by thoughts of "well I've blown today so I might as well carry on and just start again tomorrow..." I know most of us have been there and bought the t-shirt.

Today I have started with a SW friendly breakfast, but I am sitting here feeling uncomfortable because the jeans that I was thinking of changing because they were too lose are now way too tight! I just want to eat chocolate to make myself feel better, but that's not going to help in the long run is it!

Anyway, after taking 5 steps forward I feel like I've gone 3 back, but i must get things in check before I end up putting on all that I lost!

Hope everyone else is doing OK!

Sparky67 said:
I can't possible catch up with all that I have missed over the past few weeks, but I'm sure I will get the gist of what's been going on with everyone soon enough.

Unfortunately, being depressed about falling off the wagon and gaining weight makes me... eat like it's going out of fashion, so snowballing the effect (more like butterball than snowball...)

Consequently I have put on loads of weight, and although I start every day with good intentions, these have usually gone out the window by 8am/11am/3pm depending on how good or bad the days been, followed by thoughts of "well I've blown today so I might as well carry on and just start again tomorrow..." I know most of us have been there and bought the t-shirt.

Today I have started with a SW friendly breakfast, but I am sitting here feeling uncomfortable because the jeans that I was thinking of changing because they were too lose are now way too tight! I just want to eat chocolate to make myself feel better, but that's not going to help in the long run is it!

Anyway, after taking 5 steps forward I feel like I've gone 3 back, but i must get things in check before I end up putting on all that I lost!

Hey sparky. STEP AWAY FROM THE BAD FOOD!!!

Don't do this to yourself, you have a long life to live of good health and to strut your stuff with the most amaze clothes ever.. Don't let food control your life anymore.

Throw all the bad stuff in bin! Write notes to yourself around the house to motivate you.. Do whatever it takes to stay on track.

It's all in the mind- you can do this!!!

Hey Sparky! Firstly *BIG HUGS* We've all been there babe!
Second of all don't be so hard on yourself. I think we're all guilty of going off plan & then thinking 'bugger it, i'll start again tomorrow' & then eat loads of junk to compensate for the fact we're starting a diet in the morning!
I think if you're finding it hard to get through day one then make Day 1 easier. Start by doubling your syns for the day. Aim for 30. Have your treats but still feel in control. Then after a succesful 30 syn first day drop to 25, or even stay at 30 for the first week and then drop to 25....keep doing that until you get to 15.
Possibly this way you'll be able to eat more but still feel in control, which will in turn make you feel better about yourself.
We're here for you hun. (btw, i'm relatively new to the Sunday nutters - nice to meet you! lol) xx

Hello ladies (and Why_d - our only gent if I'm correct?)
I'm currently considering whether to weigh in today, a day early, as we're out tonight and I'm pretty much sure that no matter how good I am there will be alcohol so I'm not sure! I might take a sneaky peak and see what I reckon then...

Yaay! Sparky is back! :D x

Don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new Sunday and could be the start of a brand new chapter for you. My suggestion would be to go back in this thread until you find the start of August 2010 and re-read your posts. You will see you posting full of motivation and optimism. You can be that mojo-filled Sparky again. Good luck!

Hello ladies (and Why_d - our only gent if I'm correct?)
I'm currently considering whether to weigh in today, a day early, as we're out tonight and I'm pretty much sure that no matter how good I am there will be alcohol so I'm not sure! I might take a sneaky peak and see what I reckon then...

I think you should stick to Sunday to be consistent. You will weigh whatever you weigh on Sunday whether you weigh or not (that sentence makes sense in my head! lol)

Have a great night out :D

Roziee said:
SS I have an infected foot from a new pair of shoes cutting in to the back of my foot.. The wound became infected :( all swollen and can't walk on it.

Poor you! I hope you don't mind me asking but are you Diabetic? And who is looking after your wound? You must be on some antibiotics also. (only bring nosey as this is my profession ;) )

Sparky67 said:

Glad to see you back Sparky. You can do it hun. It was a pair of jeans not fitting ne that made me start my new years resolution- must lose weight.
We are all here to support you Hun, so don't disappear ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey kwise- not diabetic... Although coincidently my husband did ask me to get it checked out because of the infection. Hmmmm.. I'm going to my mums next week and dads diabetic so I'll check my blood sugar when I'm there. I don't have any other symptoms though like peeing alot and feeling thirsty..

Hey Sparky! Those jeans can be your new first goal...get them loose again! I have jeans in 4 different sizes and I use them to measure my losses by.

You may have fell off the wagon but at least you're attempting to get back on it and not just jumping off and legging it down the road in the opposite direction. Just need to try and get the head in the right mindset, don't give up! Imagine putting it ALL back on! It's still salvageable...

Roziee said:
Hey kwise- not diabetic... Although coincidently my husband did ask me to get it checked out because of the infection. Hmmmm.. I'm going to my mums next week and dads diabetic so I'll check my blood sugar when I'm there. I don't have any other symptoms though like peeing alot and feeling thirsty..

Hi Roziee- I would ask your GP for a GT test to be on the safe side , especially if it is in your family. Testing your blood glucose isn't diagnostic. The other Diabetic symptoms arent always present and usually when it happens the rest of the body has already been affected by the Diabetes.
Hope it heals quickly for you hun- it must be very uncomfortable and a pain keeping it dry!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A glucose tolerance test?.. Okay i will. I wanted to get my thyroid checked too so ill book an appointment and speak to the doctor :) yeah diabetic is prevalent in alot of people in my family, being over weight obviously doesn't help which is another reason why i want to get rid of it.. X

Back