Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

lol, Thanks Moz. I still cant figure out what on earth possesed Princess Beatrice to think that wearing a pretzel on your head is a good look :rolleyes:

Ooooooh how exciting. I am so happy for you that I can't sleep either :) When is it ? How old is he ? What are you doing for your date ? OMG. No sleep for either of us until then ;)

Gail x

He's in the army, he's a bit younger than me (toyboy alert :D) Actual date is to be arranged tomorrow and I am going to him, as he has recently been stationed miles away. He said the date may involve a tour of the camp :)

Thats all I know for now,but watch this space for future updates

Yay. Thanks. Look forward to hearing about it :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry I'm not abour much guys - been busy busy busy with work!! Hope you're all having a good week so far. xx

Ooohh thats brilliant Smartie i can't wait to hear all the details :D

Hope your having a good week too Rayven :D

Well, the birthday weekend is over and I'm back to eating well. Unfortunately I still have half a birthday cake, some candy floss and a medium sized chocolate fish left over!
I don't mind chucking the candy floss away, that's no big loss, but the cake and fish were presents so I might feel guilty!

PinkToaster that sounds soo amazing and yummy - Hope you had a good birthday :D

P.s. Has anyone heard from spanx? i don't think i did a congratulations message to her this week? I'm sure i didn't i missed her WI post.

Edit: Oh and JMO?

Spanx had a STS this week on her thread. May be worth someone reminding her that she's one of us now......... :p

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Oooh how exciting! Do you know where you're going smartie?
I'm (supposed to be) going on a date on Thursday, to a theme park no less. Everyone cross your fingers that I don't get stuck on a ride! x

blue*smartie said:
He's in the army, he's a bit younger than me (toyboy alert :D) Actual date is to be arranged tomorrow and I am going to him, as he has recently been stationed miles away. He said the date may involve a tour of the camp :)

Thats all I know for now,but watch this space for future updates

Oooooh how exciting !! I am married to my Toy Boy - so nowt wrong with that hun.
I hope you have a lovely time ;)

PinkToaster said:
Well, the birthday weekend is over and I'm back to eating well. Unfortunately I still have half a birthday cake, some candy floss and a medium sized chocolate fish left over!
I don't mind chucking the candy floss away, that's no big loss, but the cake and fish were presents so I might feel guilty!

A belated :birthday: :candle1:

Sounds like you were spoilt rotten. You could cut up your fish and SYN it and freeze the cake?

Ela ine said:
Oooh how exciting! Do you know where you're going smartie?
I'm (supposed to be) going on a date on Thursday, to a theme park no less. Everyone cross your fingers that I don't get stuck on a ride! x

Another date - goodness all you younguns'

Perfect for a date as you can pretend to be scared so he puts his arm around you oo-la-la !!

Kx
(who is not as sore as yesterday from her weeding - veg patch looks great now - even better when the veggies grow !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy belated birthday Pink Toaster. I agree with Kwise - you can freeze the cake (or eat one or 2 more pieces - synned and give the rest of it away) and then use the fish as syns. I got given a chocolate bunny (fortunately my only easter 'egg') at the posh hotel I was staying in which was absolutely GORGEOUS. I have been synning it over the last few days and have the last 10 syns (42g) to savour tonight. Yum yum.

2 dates this week. I'll never be able to sleep......................................!!!! Look forward to hearing about both of them :)

Gail x

P.S. I have posted on Spanx's wall to 'remind' her to come back :)

Don't be silly :) you posting this shows you care, so don't worry if you don't respond to each and everyone one of us x

Thanks Roziee, that's so nice of you!

Honey - You give so many people support already through your Taste of Honey thread. Your musings about your journey and your posts about your walking are very motivational and inspirational - plus the fact that you have lost shed loads of weight! lol Post if you like, but please don't feel guilty about anything x
Thanks Silly Sausage, you're so kind and thoughtful - am knackered from walking at the moment, every bit of me is weary...but in a good way!

Yes I feel the same during the week Honey, where I can't keep up with the posts as I am at work and can only read in the evening .

All I know from my own point of view is that everybody here is so supportive and it is that that keeps me going.

My other guilty worry is that I can't give the 'like points' thingy to anyone and I know that I receive them.

Kx

Oh yes, I try to do the like and the reputation points as well, but I can't do it from my iPhone either - it's not set up to do it, is it??

Awww thanks for the lovely message Honey. We don't mind if its not an indiviual message as long as its a message of support to all of us ;) - I'm sure we know that you're supportive of our weight loss :D But will be intresting to see more of your posts so good luck with your goals Xx
Thank you! Am going to inundate you with posts this week, and you'll be begging me to SHUT UP!!! :p

*Breaking news*

I have a date W00t!!!!!!!! I am a very happy bunny :bunnydance: Sum will now be subjected to all the minute details tomorrow on the way to uni - bet she cant wait :p

I didnt have time to congrat/commiserate with you all this week. But I was there reading all your posts :D And I am offering *hi-5's* to all the losers and *kicks up bums* to the gainers :p

I know, I know, I am just so generous :D

I am so excited about your date - whatcha going to wear, where are you going? Am seriously tickled pink about a romance looming!! Awwwwww

Happy belated birthday!!! Good to have a great weekend and then back on the healthy eating trail again....!!

Hi All

Didn't sleep at all last night (must have been the excitement of going to work today) so will miss you as gonna have an early night tonite :4633:

Kx

Just a quick pop in to say I STS this week but i'm happy with that as i did attend a wedding which involoved cupcakes :p

lol i see Smartie hasn't reported in yet - She's either sleeping or talking to her man

Got to run as the break for Biggest Loser is over >>

Well done Sum. I think that's a great result. Definitely setting yourself up for a good loss next week :)

Gail x

Back