Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I had a 0.5 gain, but then again I havent exactly been 100% this past week and * week has arrived early :sigh:

Ah well - here's to another week :D

Hey ho smartie, you are heading in the right direction overall (and there are lots of reasons for that - 0.5lb is nothing) and I knew from Sums post roughly what was going to happen to you :p ! Was the date tonight ? (sorry, I can't remember now I'm so sleep deprived.....................!)

Gail x

Nope - dont know when it is yet, and as he is so far away (plus I dont drive) I am going have to get a train etc :)

K wise - thank you! How are your veggies? Take a pic of the patch :D
Or maybe there is one on your diary? I will nosy :D

Gail - thank you hun, hope you got
Some sleep lol
Sum - the good news is you ate cup cakes though! Lol
Smartie - teeny tiny gain, you'll get that off in no time *kick up the bum*
where are you two at uni btw? Ah - making me feel old.

Teehee!
Sooo last night I went to pizza hut.. What? Day one of week 2 and I used 85 syns!! Aaaah! Have to be good for the rest of the week now - really good, and by really good I actually mean perfect!

I'm doing a success express day today! Hopefully this will last!
I'm also - ba ba baaaa going 'running' tonight. Outside with another person and everything!!
Oh and in more six week challenge news, I have got a dress for the wedding! Well, I found it on my wardrobe - never worn it, think it must have been one of those 'will wear when skinnier' purchases. Anyway, since I can't afford a new one I will be wearing this!
My arms currently spill out of it though - they are sooooo flabby (any arm tips) and hips ew huge. It's an unforgiving material really, not to mention a size 16, and *deep breath* back less.
I'm going to wear this dress on June 3rd. :D

We're at uni doing a Top Up Degree in Information and communication Technology. Will be finishing mid May and then we're freeee for ever ;) But then we have the joys of finding a job...

Ahh i feel for you Ela ine - Pizza hut is so nice and yummy but not very good syn wise. Good Luck for your good week/success express days, you can do it! :D Dare i mention the shred to you? I know it can help to lose some inches in only 30 days. Sausage recommended hula hooping but i've just started than so i can't say if it helps inches loss - You're going to have to ask Sausage

Ohh Size 16 is brilliant and I'm sure you look lovely in the dress :D Xx

Hope everyone else is having a good day Xx

Wow I really can't keep up with you all.

Well done Sum on your STS and Smartie 0.5 gain is nothing you can drop that again in no time.

Very exciting news on the date front Smartie and Elaine - have a wonderful time and I want to hear all the juicy details. I am an old married gal and I need some romance gossip lol!

Happy belated birthday Pinktoaster and FYI candy floss is 3 syns for an average stick/bag - worth the syns and something I am going to treat myself to when I go to Drayton Manor Friday. Preparing a packed lunch to take with me to help myself behave.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Roziee said:
Hey K,

How you feeling? Still sore? X

Yes- much worse today - a more bruised feeling- but had a lovely nights sleep. Still tired so may try and have another early night.

How's the wonky foot?

Sum said:
Just a quick pop in to say I STS this week but i'm happy with that as i did attend a wedding which involoved cupcakes :p

lol i see Smartie hasn't reported in yet - She's either sleeping or talking to her man

Got to run as the break for Biggest Loser is over >>

Well done on your STS Sum. I think you are doing so well with all the study etc- I think I was eating tonnes when doing my finals. That and popping proplus (red bull hadn't been invented then lol)

blue*smartie said:
I had a 0.5 gain, but then again I havent exactly been 100% this past week and * week has arrived early :sigh:

Ah well - here's to another week :D

0.5 is nothing hunny. I ignore the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 pounds and just go by the main number. So maybe you STS?

Maybe it's 1/2 lb of love?

Ela ine said:
K wise - thank you! How are your veggies? Take a pic of the patch :D
Or maybe there is one on your diary? I will nosy :D

Gail - thank you hun, hope you got
Some sleep lol
Sum - the good news is you ate cup cakes though! Lol
Smartie - teeny tiny gain, you'll get that off in no time *kick up the bum*
where are you two at uni btw? Ah - making me feel old.

Teehee!
Sooo last night I went to pizza hut.. What? Day one of week 2 and I used 85 syns!! Aaaah! Have to be good for the rest of the week now - really good, and by really good I actually mean perfect!

I'm doing a success express day today! Hopefully this will last!
I'm also - ba ba baaaa going 'running' tonight. Outside with another person and everything!!
Oh and in more six week challenge news, I have got a dress for the wedding! Well, I found it on my wardrobe - never worn it, think it must have been one of those 'will wear when skinnier' purchases. Anyway, since I can't afford a new one I will be wearing this!
My arms currently spill out of it though - they are sooooo flabby (any arm tips) and hips ew huge. It's an unforgiving material really, not to mention a size 16, and *deep breath* back less.
I'm going to wear this dress on June 3rd. :D

:party0049: go Elaine go Elaine

My veg patch at the mo currently looks like a load of bamboo canes and White fleece!! Not worth a photo - lol.

I will take a pic once it's a little greener though if you would like?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Yes- much worse today - a more bruised feeling- but had a lovely nights sleep. Still tired so may try and have another early night.

How's the wonky foot?

Well done on your STS Sum. I think you are doing so well with all the study etc- I think I was eating tonnes when doing my finals. That and popping proplus (red bull hadn't been invented then lol)

0.5 is nothing hunny. I ignore the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 pounds and just go by the main number. So maybe you STS?

Maybe it's 1/2 lb of love?

:party0049: go Elaine go Elaine

My veg patch at the mo currently looks like a load of bamboo canes and White fleece!! Not worth a photo - lol.

I will take a pic once it's a little greener though if you would like?

Kx

Wonky foot is no longer wonky :) x

Roziee said:
Wonky foot is no longer wonky :) x

That's good news

Where is everyone tonite - it's so quiet. - I'm all on my lonesome here

Kx

Ooooh- why are you going up't north?
It's cold there you know - lol.

Kx

I'm from the north originally :D my family is there.. Husband is working in manchester so I'm tagging along with him!

Yeah it's always cold there! Gotta love the north though.. I'm going to take pictures when I go, I'll show you how beautiful it is..

How you feeling? Still sore?

Roziee said:
I'm from the north originally :D my family is there.. Husband is working in manchester so I'm tagging along with him!

Yeah it's always cold there! Gotta love the north though.. I'm going to take pictures when I go, I'll show you how beautiful it is..

How you feeling? Still sore?

Soreness is easing but my hands are bruised in the palm areas. And my knuckle hurts. Should be ok by Friday.

I have been to Manchester - Gorton I think! I am a southerner though- lol.

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Soreness is easing but my hands are bruised in the palm areas. And my knuckle hurts. Should be ok by Friday.

I have been to Manchester - Gorton I think! I am a southerner though- lol.

Kx

Sounds painful.. I have my cousins wedding to go to next week.. The food is going o be aaamaaaazing. Going to have to be really good though and not eat the yummy stuff..

Yay. No more sleep for us then til then.............:(

Hope it goes well :). Looking forward to hearing about it.

Gail x

Is this from your extreme gardening? :eek: Sounds like you have been digging with your paws! My absence last night: Had a meeting at the school, went to Sainsburys for some bits, popped into my sister's, came home, watched South Park, went to bed. Honest.

I was getting bits to make this recipe I saw yesterday...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/198289-butter-chicken-receipe-new-sw-magaszine.html

There is no butter in it and no chicken (quorn fillets). Will let you know how it turns out. It takes a day to make!

Still 100% here this week. Mini-challenge going well.

Smartie - getting excited for you! What are you going to wear? :D

Back