Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Awww Rayven, am sorry things are a bit rubbish for you at the moment, good news about the house!

Anyone know how lovely BlueSmartie is getting on with her date? Am so pleased for her!!! I am looking forward to all the details tomorrow...:)

I do :p But i'll let smartie tell you all how it went - Will go annoy her to update you all on the date status :D

P.s. I see you are posting more as you promised Honey ;)

Thanks for the support gang x

I think it was a success as he wants to see me again :D We didnt go anywhere, just sat and chatted for a few hours. I wore my jeans and a black/blue fitted vest top (for the fashionista's among us)

He's planning to come back down again on Sunday, its 65miles each way, so he must be keen :p And the following weekend I may be going to see him :D

Keep your fingers crossed for me - coz i really really like him :cool:

blue*smartie said:

I think it was a success as he wants to see me again :D We didnt go anywhere, just sat and chatted for a few hours. I wore my jeans and a black/blue fitted vest top (for the fashionista's among us)

He's planning to come back down again on Sunday, its 65miles each way, so he must be keen :p And the following weekend I may be going to see him :D

Aww so sweet :) reminds me of the days when I first met the hubby xxx

Awwwwwwwwww - that's so nice. What's he like, bluesmartie? What does he look like? What's his personality? I love first dates, they are so much fun.

Did you feel more confident because of your fabulous weight loss?

Am really pleased for you! What are you doing on Sunday?

Oooh, I've just caught up with this thread.......how lovely, I love those tummy turning moments when you start to get to know somebody new..... :jelous: ..........made me proper smile reading all that!! Lovely!!

Hope next week goes well BlueSmartie, :)

Well, morning all!

I've had my Sunday weigh in a day early because we are going to an 18th tonight, and although we are only going "for an hour" I have never gone to this persons house and returned in the hour I meant to, more likely 4 or 5!! :eek: And the wine will flow freely and although my will power has been wonderful this week, we haven't been out for so long that I don't think my will power will trot across the road with me tonight.

Soooooo, early weigh in, and then continue with my target for next Sunday, I have already planned tomorrows meals and shopping and the rest of the week.

So I can announce.......2.5lbs off!!! Which is what I had gained last week so I am delighted with that!! Getting back on track I hope and spending hours on here at night time reading diaries and the "syn" thread for inspiration and meal ideas.

Have a lovely weekend all of you, and I am working til midnight tomorrow so it will be Monday before I get to see how you have all fared this week!! Good luck!!! :D

D x

Helllllllllooooo

Well done Dawnie - fab weight loss

and Smartie- sounds like your date went well. You must have that lovely feeling that you get when it's early days with a new BF

Well I had a lovely meal out last night. Difficult to SYN Poppadoms , as the usual happens - they get smashed up by someones pinkie and everyone picks at them. The mango chutney was gorg and there was a yellow sweet sauce- no idea what it was but I enjoyed it!!
I completely finished my Prawn Rogan - I've never had this before - but it was really delicious and the pilau came in small bowls - we had 4 between 8 of us.
Normally, the day after an Indian, I feel really yucky - dehydrated & ambit Luke when youve been out on the booze. But I can honestly say I feel fine, didn't get stuffed, and I prefered it to my usual creamy sauces ! My sneaky peak had me STS today so happy with that after the 2 lb weight loss last week and my TOTM due tues

It's thundering here - arrgghhh

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tinasparkle said:
Hello

Im new, have done sw before but am trying it again at home. I want to wi on sundays too, can I join you all?

:welcome: Tinasparkle

I too do SW at home having done it many a time at class before. This time I am focused and treat Minimins as my daily support.

I am sure you will find the Sunday weighers very supportive , but also a tad on the barmy side - lol

Kx

dizzydawnie: Well done on your 2.5lbs off and have fun today :D

mmm K that sounds nice - Glad you had a good night and good luck for WI

:welcome2:tinasparkle - You're going to love this thread as everyones so suppotive. Good Luck for your first WI tomorrow Xx

Sausage - can't seem to find your post on my phone, but do remember reading about dentist/iPod and bird!
Urgh! Sounds awful, but well done for handling it so well (I would have had more than chips!!! Hope you're feeling better now hun x

OzzieMoz said:
Chips and sweeties are syn free on a bogawful day. I reckon so anyway!

All pootling along mainly harmlessly here. OH woke me up at 5 this morning, stomping round the house saying "are you sure it's 6 oclock?" to which i sleepily replied, "no, it's 5" and he said "well, why did you wake me up?" to which I replied "i didn't". So he said "well don't have a go at me, I didn't do anything". I have no idea what that was all about, silly man :rotflmao:

I was naughty yesterday. I suddenly felt hugely podgy, so for some obscure illogical reason, I decided that it would be a good idea to eat some choccy mint bikkies, they aren't even nice, they are the el-cheapo supermarket ones that poor LittleOzMoz is suffering as her "treat" in her esky at lunch. Being skint sucks! ..... and then being pointlessly naughty sucks too! .... and that time of the month week well that's just a whole other ball game of bleuargh.

Anyway, I better dash, still have hair to plait and laces to tie and then the school run. I'm so not in the mood! Rarrrrrrrrrr! Hear me roar! :p

Hahah Men! What are they like, eh?!
I agree with you mantra of bad days, in fact I don't even count syns on bad days, I literally draw a line under, and that's it.
Happy two school run free days for you :) x

Rayven said:
The last couple of days have most definately NOT been a success as far as my eating is concerned. Still no binges, but for the last two days i've lost track of how many syns i've had & been eating a LOT. Not out of hunger but out of an emotional need for food. :( I've been super stressed, trying to start a business from home, kids went back to school, being under the threat of being made homeless in 8 weeks time.....its all taken a toll. Had a rather difficult discussion with my ex (father to my girls) this week which seems to have kicked off the emotional eating. I asked him last time i saw him whether he'd be willing to take the girls in if i were made homeless & had no-where to go (which has been a real possibility) I obviously said he'd have to discuss it with his OH and he said he would. Well he called me & said that his OH didn't want to take them on, or even have them staying with her as even though they have a three bedroom house & 1 daughter they apparently don't have the room & she just couldn't take them being there all the time! What a cow! :mad: So we got into a big argument about it. I ended up in tears and turned to my old pal junk food to help me through it. It did indeed help me through it but as i already knew, it didn't actually make me feel any better.

Anyway, onwards and downwards. :rolleyes: I now know that although my mindless binges seem to be under control i still reach for the junk when things are cr*p so this most definately needs to be addressed and i need to find new coping mechanisms to avoid this in future.
I'm not going to beat myself up about my junk fest as its counter productive. All i can do is draw a line, learn from the experience and have a free food fest for the next two days to limit the damage before weigh in. I think the best i can hope for is a STS or 1-2lb gain. So lots of superfree & speed foods today, along with a gallon of water and hot water and lemon..........................fingers crossed for a STS. (although i'm going out Saturday night so a gain maybe on the cards - there's always next week! lol)

So sorry to hear this! Hope you get something sorted really soon, well done for still staying on track to an extent. Good luck for a sts or loss tomorrow xx

blue*smartie said:

Awwwww! So happy for you xx

dizzydawnie said:
Oooh, I've just caught up with this thread.......how lovely, I love those tummy turning moments when you start to get to know somebody new..... :jelous: ..........made me proper smile reading all that!! Lovely!!

Hope next week goes well BlueSmartie, :)

Well, morning all!

I've had my Sunday weigh in a day early because we are going to an 18th tonight, and although we are only going "for an hour" I have never gone to this persons house and returned in the hour I meant to, more likely 4 or 5!! :eek: And the wine will flow freely and although my will power has been wonderful this week, we haven't been out for so long that I don't think my will power will trot across the road with me tonight.

Soooooo, early weigh in, and then continue with my target for next Sunday, I have already planned tomorrows meals and shopping and the rest of the week.

So I can announce.......2.5lbs off!!! Which is what I had gained last week so I am delighted with that!! Getting back on track I hope and spending hours on here at night time reading diaries and the "syn" thread for inspiration and meal ideas.

Have a lovely weekend all of you, and I am working til midnight tomorrow so it will be Monday before I get to see how you have all fared this week!! Good luck!!! :D

D x

Whooo hoooo!!! :clap:

Kwise1 said:
Helllllllllooooo

Well done Dawnie - fab weight loss

and Smartie- sounds like your date went well. You must have that lovely feeling that you get when it's early days with a new BF

Well I had a lovely meal out last night. Difficult to SYN Poppadoms , as the usual happens - they get smashed up by someones pinkie and everyone picks at them. The mango chutney was gorg and there was a yellow sweet sauce- no idea what it was but I enjoyed it!!
I completely finished my Prawn Rogan - I've never had this before - but it was really delicious and the pilau came in small bowls - we had 4 between 8 of us.
Normally, the day after an Indian, I feel really yucky - dehydrated & ambit Luke when youve been out on the booze. But I can honestly say I feel fine, didn't get stuffed, and I prefered it to my usual creamy sauces ! My sneaky peak had me STS today so happy with that after the 2 lb weight loss last week and my TOTM due tues

It's thundering here - arrgghhh

Kx

Get you! Miss Indian synner! I'm rubbish at syninng when I go out ... Even if I've my book I just seem to 'forget' most of the time. Anyway, good luck for tomorrow!!! X

tinasparkle said:
Hello

Im new, have done sw before but am trying it again at home. I want to wi on sundays too, can I join you all?

Welcome and good luck hun! I've recently started at home, too xx

Oops forger to update! Haha!

Okay so, this is how my week went/goes:

Monday: Mum's Birthday - Big BBQ at our house, good intentions (oh hai fruit kebabs) did not follow through (cake, burgers, chicken with skin!)

Tuesday: work - lunch out (caesar salad w dressing on side)

Wednesday: work then PIZZA HUT for friends birthday (urgh)

Thursday: Date. Frankie and bennies after theme park (LoL) v. Proud as mainly shared and resisted bad food all day!

Friday: perfect.

Today: 16th birthday meal (groan) but not 'till tonight.

Sunday: in manchester for Sunday lunch and then drinks .. Friends birthday!

Yes - 4 birthdays this week! That much cake! Ahaha! Apart from the above mentioned crimes (I know, more than a few) I have been on plan with no other syns (no room hahah). And I've had a really good week :)

Oooh - on the exercise front... Persuaded my friend to do C25K/Race for life with me'... Which she agreed to and we started training on Thursday. BUT on week 4 day 1. It was brutal plus we did it for an hour (ewwww) there was a lot of 'ooohhh my god ima die' from me and *angry face with philosophy worse than Jillian Michaels* 'Come onnnnn' from her.

Ha. My legs ache and I've been walking like a cowboy for two days. Attractive.

Good luck for WI's everyone xx

I have just completed this week's mini-challenge! :happy036:

I realise that 13 miles on the cross trainer in a week is a bit pathetic compared to all the super-swimming, power-walking and crazy plane-jumping challenges that some here do, but I am chuffed all the same :eek:

Being old, lazy and decrepit, this challenge was just enough to give me a happy head buzz and make me mindful that I have to get off my butt occasionally :D

Hope you are all having a great day! x

silly sausage said:
I have just completed this week's mini-challenge! :happy036:

I realise that 13 miles on the cross trainer in a week is a bit pathetic compared to all the super-swimming, power-walking and crazy plane-jumping challenges that some here do, but I am chuffed all the same :eek:

Being old, lazy and decrepit, this challenge was just enough to give me a happy head buzz and make me mindful that I have to get off my butt occasionally :D

Hope you are all having a great day! x

Fabulous!!! I am Queen couch potato - so my main exercise (apart from turning the channel over) is walking to the car and then a bit of ankle and wrist and neck exercise as I drive to and from work.
Then there's the walk from my car to the lift- sometimes I risk the stairs!!

Lol

I used to exercise tonnes prior to kids and marriage etc. I can't quite believe how little I now do or rather don't do.

Good luck to you SS

Kx

Ps - is everyone out this Saturday night???

Back