Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow guys!

TheMissus said:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow guys!

And you too TheMissus

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done dizzydawnie - glad you have found your mojo again - this thread is great for that :D

Kwise - well done on your meal out. Sounds like you did a great job and planned well for it :)

Welcome tinasparkle - you will love this thread :D

Sausage - 13 miles is brilliant. I wish I could say something similar.............

Good luck everyone.

Gail x

WOW - well done Woodland girl. Fantastic result. And a new stone too :)

1lb off for me :) which is the last of my 'gourmet' weight off. Looking forward to moving forward again.

Good luck everyone else. I'll read much later to find out how everyone got on because I'm off to work soon.

Gail x

OMG OMG - 1 lb off for me taking me for the first time in over 5 years in the 10 stone bracket - I am so very very happy - can you see my Cheshire cat beam??

Woodland girl said:
2 off for me!!! But bear in mind that took me 2 weeks!!!
I am now under 11 stone though :)

Best wishes to everyone!

Me too - well done hunny - we can leave the 11 ST and under thread as we have been promoted!

gl12282 said:
WOW - well done Woodland girl. Fantastic result. And a new stone too :)

1lb off for me :) which is the last of my 'gourmet' weight off. Looking forward to moving forward again.

Good luck everyone else. I'll read much later to find out how everyone got on because I'm off to work soon.

Gail x

Well done Gail . Poor you having to work on a Sunday :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all, not sure what's been happening in here, but as we're now on page 196 it looks like it#'s been a busy week!

i STS this week, but good for the majority then the past 2 days i had foods that were rather salty so i'm putting that down to water retention, lol

good luck all

*sneaks in the backdoor, hides under the table & whispers ' i gained 2lbs'*
However after a very stressful week it could have been worse, plus i went out with hubby last night (first night in 7 weeks) and had steak, chips, mushrooms, tomato & onion rings followed by dark chocolate tart and cream ( and several bottles of smirnoff ice!)......so all in all i'm quite happy with a 2lb gain! lol

I need to weigh myself this morning for a new starting weight and I'm afraid to!

Congratulations to the slinky 10 stone twins Kwise :bunnydance: and Woodland Girl :bunnydance:

Well done Gail. Fantastic how quickly you have recovered from your weekend away!

Why_D - have you stopped your food diary on here? Well done on maintaining. Loving you new pic. Suits you sir :D

Rayven - I am convinced that when under stress the body holds on to calories for an emergency. Then again, it could have been the vodka and chocolate pudding LOL Glad you had a lovely evening - you deserve it after the time you have had and will lose it in no time :) x

Off to update my ticker...

Hello everyone - I am back after 6 weeks of being AWOL and falling off the wagon in spectacular style. I was ill for a few weeks so couldn't be bothered with anything and then have been to Tenerife for 2 weeks so thought I might as well wait until I get back.

Anyway I am back now and weighed in this morning with a 4lb gain which isn't too bad all things considering. I went shopping yesterday so I could start again today.

I have read through all of the posts I have missed and enjoyed catching up on what you have all been doing!

Hi everyone - guess what? I've been working so hard at it this week, and I've lost two pounds taking me to a new grand total of...

EIGHTY POUNDS LOST!!

Have a big smile. I wanted to do it this week, because it's my fortieth week doing this, and I just really really pushed myself this week. Yay!!!!

My next big goal is to lose 100 lbs for 31 August, and I'm definitely looking at slowing down my weight loss (being realistic, I mean, not deliberate), so I get to my goal for 2011.

God I'm pleased this morning!

This week I lost 3 lbs, completed my mini-challenge and was booze-free. I am happy enough, but aint bunny dancing as I have a niggle. This is not the lightest I have been this year. I was lighter at the end of March and have been yo-yoing since. It is a move in the right direction, but I have to get under 206 soon otherwise I have kinda wasted the year so far :confused: (I know, it is not a waste because I have been eating healthier and exercising a bit, but you know what I mean)

Will try to power through for next week. Will ponder a new mini-challenge today.

The butter chicken made with quorn was lethal by the way :eek: Way too spicy - and I like spicy. I think I would make it again as I loved the fennel, but would use half the curry powder.

2 off for me!!! But bear in mind that took me 2 weeks!!!
I am now under 11 stone though :)

Oh yay - that must be so sweet to be under 11 stones, can't even imagine how good that would feel!

That's fabulous, Gail, well done - I'm so pleased that you've shifted the slight weight gain so quickly, that's really inspirational, because I will gain again, and the important thing it to lose the pounds as quickly!

OMG OMG - 1 lb off for me taking me for the first time in over 5 years in the 10 stone bracket - I am so very very happy - can you see my Cheshire cat beam??
I think I can see your smile!!!! Lol well done, you and Woodland Girl have moved to new milestones together, that's fantastic!

i STS this week, but good for the majority then the past 2 days i had foods that were rather salty so i'm putting that down to water retention, lol

good luck all
Yeah, sometimes that happens, and I think a STS is a victory. Liking the new avatar!

*sneaks in the backdoor, hides under the table & whispers ' i gained 2lbs'*
However after a very stressful week it could have been worse, plus i went out with hubby last night (first night in 7 weeks) and had steak, chips, mushrooms, tomato & onion rings followed by dark chocolate tart and cream ( and several bottles of smirnoff ice!)......so all in all i'm quite happy with a 2lb gain! lol
Awwwwwww. Sorry you've had a rubbish week. A small gain is understandable, and you turned up and weighed in, which is the most important thing of all. I hope next week is sweeter for you!

I need to weigh myself this morning for a new starting weight and I'm afraid to!

We're all friends here PinkToaster - don't be afraid, just grit your teeth, step on the scales, and post here - you'll get loads and loads of support and you'll be slinky svelte in no time!

Hello everyone - I am back after 6 weeks of being AWOL and falling off the wagon in spectacular style. I was ill for a few weeks so couldn't be bothered with anything and then have been to Tenerife for 2 weeks so thought I might as well wait until I get back.

Anyway I am back now and weighed in this morning with a 4lb gain which isn't too bad all things considering. I went shopping yesterday so I could start again today.

Welcome back! And a four pound gain is *nothing* - you'll lose that in no time, I know!

Well, I weighed myself, I'm exactly the same weight I was when I started Slimming World in Dec '09! I have officially put it all back on.

Oh well, the only way is down...

Back