Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2 off for me!!! But bear in mind that took me 2 weeks!!!
I am now under 11 stone though :)

Best wishes to everyone!

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Well Done Woodland Girl! That is an amazing achievement.

WOW - well done Woodland girl. Fantastic result. And a new stone too :)

1lb off for me :) which is the last of my 'gourmet' weight off. Looking forward to moving forward again.

Good luck everyone else. I'll read much later to find out how everyone got on because I'm off to work soon.

Gail x

Yays Gail - Well Done! Good luck for next week

OMG OMG - 1 lb off for me taking me for the first time in over 5 years in the 10 stone bracket - I am so very very happy - can you see my Cheshire cat beam??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo K!:bunnydance::bunnydance: Thats an amazing achievement - Well Done

morning all, not sure what's been happening in here, but as we're now on page 196 it looks like it#'s been a busy week!

i STS this week, but good for the majority then the past 2 days i had foods that were rather salty so i'm putting that down to water retention, lol

good luck all

It will come off next week Why_D as its water retention (or TOTM ;) as K says) :D but it sounds like you've had a lot of fun this week. Good Luck X

P.S. I love your new avatar

*sneaks in the backdoor, hides under the table & whispers ' i gained 2lbs'*
However after a very stressful week it could have been worse, plus i went out with hubby last night (first night in 7 weeks) and had steak, chips, mushrooms, tomato & onion rings followed by dark chocolate tart and cream ( and several bottles of smirnoff ice!)......so all in all i'm quite happy with a 2lb gain! lol

No reason to hide Rayven as we are all friends and here to support each other through the bad/stressfull times. But wow if you've only put on 2lb after all that lol It will defiantly come off next week - Good luck

Hello everyone - I am back after 6 weeks of being AWOL and falling off the wagon in spectacular style. I was ill for a few weeks so couldn't be bothered with anything and then have been to Tenerife for 2 weeks so thought I might as well wait until I get back.

Anyway I am back now and weighed in this morning with a 4lb gain which isn't too bad all things considering. I went shopping yesterday so I could start again today.

I have read through all of the posts I have missed and enjoyed catching up on what you have all been doing!

Heya JackJane 4lbs over 6 weeks is not bad at all especially after a holiday. Hope you had a good time in Tenerife and good luck for the coming week

Hi everyone - guess what? I've been working so hard at it this week, and I've lost two pounds taking me to a new grand total of...

EIGHTY POUNDS LOST!!

Have a big smile. I wanted to do it this week, because it's my fortieth week doing this, and I just really really pushed myself this week. Yay!!!!

My next big goal is to lose 100 lbs for 31 August, and I'm definitely looking at slowing down my weight loss (being realistic, I mean, not deliberate), so I get to my goal for 2011.

God I'm pleased this morning!

:eek: :party0019: Well Done Honey! That is a fantastic achievement! You are doing so well

This week I lost 3 lbs, completed my mini-challenge and was booze-free. I am happy enough, but aint bunny dancing as I have a niggle. This is not the lightest I have been this year. I was lighter at the end of March and have been yo-yoing since. It is a move in the right direction, but I have to get under 206 soon otherwise I have kinda wasted the year so far :confused: (I know, it is not a waste because I have been eating healthier and exercising a bit, but you know what I mean)

Will try to power through for next week. Will ponder a new mini-challenge today.

The butter chicken made with quorn was lethal by the way :eek: Way too spicy - and I like spicy. I think I would make it again as I loved the fennel, but would use half the curry powder.

Well Done sausage! As Smartie try to go back to being 100% - you'd be surprised at the tweaks we make in the plan without realising sometimes.

mmm butter chicken - Thats odd sausage i made it for class and the spicing was fine. Maybe i put in less curry powder to start with then :confused:

Well, I weighed myself, I'm exactly the same weight I was when I started Slimming World in Dec '09! I have officially put it all back on.

Oh well, the only way is down...

PinkToastie well done for being so brave and posting. Here to a clean slate and new begining for you. Good Luck for next week

Hi everyone ive just started today so im now a sunday weigher!! can i join th e club please :)
Im 10st 5lb today.
So here goes im full of enthusisum (at the mo!!)
My 11 week old Joshua, has slept thru the night the last three nights so im hoping ill have the energy to exercise this week too!!
im hoping to loose 2lb this week.

:welcome:Charlie - You're going to love this thread as everyones so supportive. Good luck for achieving your aim of 2lbs off next week

Well4lbs off for me after my blip last week. Thank god. My mini challenge (copyright Silly Sausage - who frankly as sausages go - isn't that silly!) for the week was to eat more S and SS superfrees - which I logged on another thread daily to keep me on track. Think I'll stay on it for another week.

Woodland Gal and Kwise
- Hey!! In the 10's - that's brilliant. It's so much harder when your nearer target too so good for you!! Promotion awaits!!

Gail - Still heading in the right direction which is fab. Gourmet weight?? You must tell me!!

Why d- Totally agree. Salt is a devil and I find you crave nasty things too.

Rayven
- I remember you saying at the beginning of the week hun that you were working a lot this week etc.. Sounds like a good night though and frankly life still goes on...have a good week

Pinky - Go for it. (closes eyes) We're not looking - honest!! You know your in a good place for this and NO ONE judges. (I love all you guys. )
- At least you haven't gained more than you had originally...that's got to be better. A friend of mine on Slimfast (I tried to tell her...) lost 5 stone and when she started eating again gained 5 back and another 3 on top.

Jane - Welcome back.

Honey - 80lbs!!! You are so cool....edging ever nearer to your century. Where are your SW stickers cos I'd say you have earnt them and then some!!

Sausage - Fab loss. Don't dwell on what you were just keep on trucking. I got the idea for mini weekly challenges from your posts so thank you so much!! I might stay on the S and SS mini challenge this week.

Charlie - Welcome!! Every journey begins with the first step and all that guff. Have you done SW before? I am finding it just amazing. Everyone on this site is mega supportive so you are in good hands - Good luck!!

Well Done Potatogirl - Thats fantastic

Well done Woodland girl - I love that feeling of elation from getting into a new stone bracket! :clap:

Well done Gail - I knew it wouldn't take you long to get that gain off! :D

Woohoo! That's fab Kwise! Wondered why it was so bright out there, must be your beam! :happy096:

Could well be Why_d - good luck for next week! :)

Sounds like you deserved your treat after a stressy week, so at least you enjoyed the reason behind the gain! I'm sure it will come off quickly!

A 4lb gain for 6 weeks off the wagon is pretty good going! Good luck for getting back on track this week... :fingerscrossed:

Wow - well done Honey, that's fantastic! I've no doubt that you'll reach your targets too, you sound so determined! :happy096:

It sounds like you had a really good week SillySausage, so celebrate that and the fact that you've rediscovered your mojo - you'll get back down to your lowest weight this year - and beyond - very soon if you keep this up! :clap:

Welcome back PinkToaster and good luck for your journey. I was in a similar position, having lost a lot of weight in 2003 with SW and then put it all back on and a lot more besides. At least you know you can do it and that SW works for you! :cross:

Welcome CharlieC and good luck! :fingerscrossed:

I managed 1lb this week - I was hoping for a bit more to be honest, after a STS last week, but still, it's 1lb closer to my target! I had a bit of a dip this week, lost my mojo a bit, but it's well and truly back and I've got my lovely friends on Minimins to thank for that!

Good luck to everyone yet to WI xxx

Well Done Spanx, its a pound in the right direction - Its good to hear you have your motivation back

Hi everyone!
Well have stayed the same this week, think the wine and cake I had to toast Wills and Kate must have caught up with me! More determined than ever to be 100% now this week. Congratulations to everyone who lost.

Its Ok Madmavey and good luck for your 100% week

Well I weighed myself today and Im 18 stone 2lbs! really annoyed because I have lost over 3 stones previously with sw and put it all back on. well back to the grindstone now

Welcome tinasparkle and were here to support you in your weight loss. Good luck for next week

+1lb this week, deserved it though :(

Well Done for posting and atleast you know where you went wrong this week - Good luck for next week

**Walking in with tail between legs**

Sorry for really late post! Had a really good week eating wise up until Friday night and then fell off the wagon a bit! Ended up eating takeaway on Friday night and had a hen night meal out last night.

Not sure how it resulted in a 4lb gain - didn't think I had overdone it that much. Think quite a bit of that may be down to fact ate and drank quite late last night. Drawing a line under it though and will carry on and hopefully take most of it back off next week.

No need to walk in with tail between legs Sarah - We all have these sort of days. The large gain can probably be put down to your body stroing the meals at the moment so its 'false weight'. Good luck for next week

Sorry that i'm in a rush (lots of assingment work to do) and if i've forgotten anyone. Xx

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday guys, I had a busy day and my batteries on the scales ran out so couldn't replace them until today, happy to report I lost 3lbs. :)

Hey everyone,

I have had a loss of 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks so I am absolutely thrilled to bits! I am out of the 21 stones and now officially in the 20 stones.. woohoo!

Rozie x

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday guys, I had a busy day and my batteries on the scales ran out so couldn't replace them until today, happy to report I lost 3lbs. :)

Well Done TheMissus! Thats a brilliant loss! :D

Hey everyone,

I have had a loss of 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks so I am absolutely thrilled to bits! I am out of the 21 stones and now officially in the 20 stones.. woohoo!

Rozie x

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Well Done Rozie! You must be so pleased :D

Xx

A pound on! Grr!
My Mums friend won a competition where she gets 8 weeks supply of a meal replacement diet (shakes, bars and one healthy meal a day) and has to weigh every week/speak about her loss on the radio! Whoot whoo!

I am really considering doing this too, portion size is a biggie for me....but then I've still got to make the one meal each day.
Grr, the whole weight loss journey can be' so difficult at times! xx

Thanks! Another half a stone off and I shall be the lightest I've been in over 5 years! Am feeling so much happier, it's weird isn't it! Still a huge amount to lose but am feeling so positive...like I know this time I will do it.

Good luck everyone this week. If anyone is struggling, ask Smartie for some of her tough love. It works! :D x
I need tough love - i'm seriously struggling at the mo. Although i now have somewhere to live when the notice on this place runs out, the hubby has f*cked his bike (cos he can't not play with it and doesn't know what he's doing!) the gearbox on the car wouldn't work saturday night, so is now in the garage, the mot is due this week and i know the exhaust needs doing too, keep having dreams about my hubby and his bit on the side (even though it happened over a year ago, the fact that this house we've been offered is less than five minutes walk from hers has brought things to the surface again), my 'to do' list with starting the business keeps getting longer and longer & I'm STRESSED!!!!! HELP ME!!!!
Sorry for the rant but i'm seriously struggling with everything i've got going on. xxxx

Hey Rayven :) In Smartie's absence, I would say that you have every right to be stressed as moving house is in the top 5 of things that stress all people out. Cut yourself some slack. The insecurity of your housing situation is raking up other insecurities such as your bloke's past in your subconscious sleepy time. It is not real. Stay confident and positive as these are sexy traits.

Stuffing your face won't fix your exhaust. Eating healthily will make you feel more in control of your situation. For stress, I recommend a green day. Carbs eaten little and often will keep your sugars on an even keel and prevent mood swings that can lead to binges and feelings of waaaahhh!

Your website looks fab by the way! :D x

Hi lovelies!
So, I bring you news of change! Although I find slimming world a very effective plan (which fits into my life wonderfully and I – and I think everyone who does – always lose when sticking to it)
However, I have a huge problem with food of late… I can’t stop eating! So being allowed unlimited quantities of food is not the right thing for me at the moment.
(this decision has nothing to do with the lb I gained, may I add) I’ve decided to try slim fast. If I don’t like it/find it hard/ after 2 weeks – I will reassess the situation!
Anyway, I’ve written a long and windy post in my diary about why I’m giving slim fast a go!
I hope you guys will still be okay with me posting in here and such.

Lots of luck for this week everyone xx

Ela ine said:
Hi lovelies!
So, I bring you news of change! Although I find slimming world a very effective plan (which fits into my life wonderfully and I – and I think everyone who does – always lose when sticking to it)
However, I have a huge problem with food of late… I can’t stop eating! So being allowed unlimited quantities of food is not the right thing for me at the moment.
(this decision has nothing to do with the lb I gained, may I add) I’ve decided to try slim fast. If I don’t like it/find it hard/ after 2 weeks – I will reassess the situation!
Anyway, I’ve written a long and windy post in my diary about why I’m giving slim fast a go!
I hope you guys will still be okay with me posting in here and such.

Lots of luck for this week everyone xx

Hi Elaine

I did SFast a while back. I found it hard at first as I was hungry. Then that eased. I lost a lot of weight,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I need tough love - i'm seriously struggling at the mo. Although i now have somewhere to live when the notice on this place runs out, the hubby has f*cked his bike (cos he can't not play with it and doesn't know what he's doing!) the gearbox on the car wouldn't work saturday night, so is now in the garage, the mot is due this week and i know the exhaust needs doing too, keep having dreams about my hubby and his bit on the side (even though it happened over a year ago, the fact that this house we've been offered is less than five minutes walk from hers has brought things to the surface again), my 'to do' list with starting the business keeps getting longer and longer & I'm STRESSED!!!!! HELP ME!!!!
Sorry for the rant but i'm seriously struggling with everything i've got going on. xxxx

I aint giving you tough love but a hug, Rayven. You are obviously feeling very vulnerable at the moment with moving home and financial worries as well as setting up a new business - you have a lot on your plate.

You are carrying a lot on your shoulders at the moment, so its no wonder you are looking for comfort in food. Is there anyone you can offload to in RL or anyone that can offer some practical help for you and your OH?

I can only reiterate what Sausage said, you will find no answers at the bottom of a pizza box or inside the wrapper of a bar of choccy. And if you look at it from outside the box, your diet may be one of the few things you can have some degree of control over.

Donf forget, your OH chose you not her, and these dreams you are having are not a premonition, they are only your brain's way of dealing with your vulnerabiity at the moment.

((Rayven))

I lost a LOT of weight with SF in the past - just make sure you're having your snacks & drinking LOTS of water! Hope you find it easier. xx

Thanks guys. *hugs*
I know food isn't the answer, infact stuffing my face is making me feel worse, not better - just struggling to get a grip atm. Will try and have a SW day today. May go EE just to make it.....well, extra easy i guess! lol
Thanks for the words of support and advise, it is appreciated.

And thanks for the compliment on the website Sausage. I'm being rather cheeky posting a link in my signature, will probably have it removed by a mod at some point. So in advance, I'm very sorry Miss or Mr Mod that i'm being so cheeky *i hang my head in shame!* xxxx

Lol.. thanks guys.
Day 1, Shake 2.
Verdict: vom! surprisingly filling but ew @ the smell at texture...

Back