Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I remember doing Slim Fast before I realised I was pregnant lol and unsuprizingly I didnt lose hahaha. I remember the banana one being nice.

Good luck with it Elaine, hope its the boost you need :)

Missus - great to see you so happy and positive again :bunnydance:

Elaine - I have no experience of SF to offer. Good luck and hope you benefit from the discipline of it really soon. Please stick around and let us know how it goes cos I am nosey :eek:

Rayven - hope your day is calmer today and that you have sweet dreams tonight.

Everything is good and on plan in sausageland today :)

Ela ine said:
Lol.. thanks guys.
Day 1, Shake 2.
Verdict: vom! surprisingly filling but ew @ the smell at texture...

Oh yes and the coffee shake makes your wee smell

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I've been 100% so far today, I've had lasagne and chips and my hex portion of porridge, but I'm still hungry! I don't understand :(

Well, I've been 100% so far today, I've had lasagne and chips and my hex portion of porridge, but I'm still hungry! I don't understand :(

Hi PinkToaster!! I've been STARVING for the last five days, and I couldn't understand it. Then someone pointed out that it's warmer weather, and I'm probably dehydrated. I had two glasses of low-cal squash this morning and this afternoon, and I feel fantastic!!!! It's so weird, it felt like hunger but it turned out to be thirst. Maybe try that?

Thanks Honey, I'll try that. I'm watching supersize vs superskinny, very good inspiration!

I lost 2 tonight :D which takes me to 12 stone exactly. I am sooooooo close to the 11's now. I also got my club 30 :D W00t!

I had unexpected gain of 0.5lbs - i know its not much but i've been 100%, had a red week and didn't even snack on the usual crisps/chocolate when working on my essays so no idea why i put on.

Oh well i'll just keep plodding on and go back to my lovely green days :D Xx

That's the spirit, Sum. Sometimes these unexplained things happen. As long as it doesn't get you down, no harm done.

How is your hula coming along? I am so un-rubbish at it now that I can do it indoors without hitting the telly, cats etc...woohoo!

That's the spirit, Sum. Sometimes these unexplained things happen. As long as it doesn't get you down, no harm done.

How is your hula coming along? I am so un-rubbish at it now that I can do it indoors without hitting the telly, cats etc...woohoo!

Oohh thats good sausage, i am impressed :D - the hula was going well until 2 days ago when the assignment pressure increased and so i've done no hula over those 2 days :eek: But my last assignment is handed in on thursday then i'm back on the hula and exercise :D Xx

Wowweeeee Smartie. 30 % of you. That's fantabbytastic :). I am so envious of you heading rapidly to your 11's and your 5.5 shiny. Yippppeeeeeeee :D

Sum - I know from my WI's every day that I have ups and downs. It would be quite easy for me to have a gain depending on what day I weigh. You have stuck to plan which WILL pay off, just not this week. So, stick with it and I'm looking forward to hearing next week's WI. Big hugs.

I'm sorry I missed posting about everyone else's losses (or not) this week - I was working the weekend and it has been a very stressful week. However, there are only 3 days to go which is a good thing :).

Well done to The Missus, Rozieee (and I'm sure I've missed someone else out from today - so sorry for whoever it was). You are both doing great - you must be so proud :)

Catch you during the week or if not at the weekend.

Gail x

Well done smartie! Do they give out stickies for that or have you calculated it yourself?

I'm in bed right now, which means I have been 100% today! Now I'll feel guilty if I think about going off plan, why spoil my hard work?!

I'm meeting the sis's boyfriend for the first time on Saturday, we're going out for a meal ( of course!) and it's at a diner! There's a menu online, and apart from a side salad, there's not much SW friendly!

:(

Back