Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey lovely Tuesday weighers!!!

I lost 2 tonight :D which takes me to 12 stone exactly. I am sooooooo close to the 11's now. I also got my club 30 :D W00t!

Wow, Blue Smartie, that's fabulous! Well done, that's amazing - you're doing so so well, you must feel fabulous!

I had unexpected gain of 0.5lbs - i know its not much but i've been 100%, had a red week and didn't even snack on the usual crisps/chocolate when working on my essays so no idea why i put on.

Oh well i'll just keep plodding on and go back to my lovely green days :D Xx

I hate it when weigh ins don't reflect the week I've had, but it always shows up the next week, so I'm predicting you're going to have a hefty loss next Tuesday! Am so pleased with your attitude, very inspirational!

gl12282 said:
Wowweeeee Smartie. 30 % of you. That's fantabbytastic :). I am so envious of you heading rapidly to your 11's and your 5.5 shiny. Yippppeeeeeeee :D

Sum - I know from my WI's every day that I have ups and downs. It would be quite easy for me to have a gain depending on what day I weigh. You have stuck to plan which WILL pay off, just not this week. So, stick with it and I'm looking forward to hearing next week's WI. Big hugs.

I'm sorry I missed posting about everyone else's losses (or not) this week - I was working the weekend and it has been a very stressful week. However, there are only 3 days to go which is a good thing :).

Well done to The Missus, Rozieee (and I'm sure I've missed someone else out from today - so sorry for whoever it was). You are both doing great - you must be so proud :)

Catch you during the week or if not at the weekend.

Gail x

Thanks Gail x

PinkToaster said:
Well done smartie! Do they give out stickies for that or have you calculated it yourself?

I'm in bed right now, which means I have been 100% today! Now I'll feel guilty if I think about going off plan, why spoil my hard work?!

I'm meeting the sis's boyfriend for the first time on Saturday, we're going out for a meal ( of course!) and it's at a diner! There's a menu online, and apart from a side salad, there's not much SW friendly!

:(

Can you not change the venue toastie?

Not really, all involved parties love it and my sister is craving their milkshakes. I've looked again and they have a side order baked potato, so I could have that and the salad and not do too much damage!

OMG! A courier has just delivered a brand new ipod. We only returned the broken one on Monday. By the speed of the service, I don't think they even tried to repair it. I will be buying this one an armour plated case.

Enough blether. I am off to my mum's now to eat curry and a shard of cake!

Hope you are all having a great day :D

TheMissus said:
Sorry I didn't check in yesterday guys, I had a busy day and my batteries on the scales ran out so couldn't replace them until today, happy to report I lost 3lbs. :)

Well done TheMissus. That's fabulous you must be so pleased after your plateau.

Roziee said:
Hey everyone,

I have had a loss of 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks so I am absolutely thrilled to bits! I am out of the 21 stones and now officially in the 20 stones.. woohoo!

Rozie x

Blimey- how fab is that !! Well done you getting into the next stone bracket

PinkToaster said:
Thanks Honey, I'll try that. I'm watching supersize vs superskinny, very good inspiration!

I love that programme

blue*smartie said:
I lost 2 tonight :D which takes me to 12 stone exactly. I am sooooooo close to the 11's now. I also got my club 30 :D W00t!

Well done my little Nestle Confectionary !!I bet you can't wait to get into the 11s??
Remind me what club 30 is?

Sum said:
I had unexpected gain of 0.5lbs - i know its not much but i've been 100%, had a red week and didn't even snack on the usual crisps/chocolate when working on my essays so no idea why i put on.

Oh well i'll just keep plodding on and go back to my lovely green days :D Xx
It's only a half pound - I never count these ! It's just fluid and probably brain growth from dissertation/essays etc

It'll come off as quick as it went on.

silly sausage said:
OMG! A courier has just delivered a brand new ipod. We only returned the broken one on Monday. By the speed of the service, I don't think they even tried to repair it. I will be buying this one an armour plated case.

Enough blether. I am off to my mum's now to eat curry and a shard of cake!

Hope you are all having a great day :D

I have a hard plastic case for mine for exactly that reason :)

Kx- nursing another tension headache & wishing she hadn't had a sneak peak today :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:
Thanks Kwise :D I have lost 30% of my body weight - basically a 1/3 of me is gone :D

:wow:

Well4lbs off for me after my blip last week. Thank god. My mini challenge (copyright Silly Sausage - who frankly as sausages go - isn't that silly!) for the week was to eat more S and SS superfrees - which I logged on another thread daily to keep me on track. Think I'll stay on it for another week.

Woodland Gal and Kwise
- Hey!! In the 10's - that's brilliant. It's so much harder when your nearer target too so good for you!! Promotion awaits!!

Gail - Still heading in the right direction which is fab. Gourmet weight?? You must tell me!!

Why d- Totally agree. Salt is a devil and I find you crave nasty things too.

Rayven
- I remember you saying at the beginning of the week hun that you were working a lot this week etc.. Sounds like a good night though and frankly life still goes on...have a good week

Pinky - Go for it. (closes eyes) We're not looking - honest!! You know your in a good place for this and NO ONE judges. (I love all you guys. )
- At least you haven't gained more than you had originally...that's got to be better. A friend of mine on Slimfast (I tried to tell her...) lost 5 stone and when she started eating again gained 5 back and another 3 on top.

Jane - Welcome back.

Honey - 80lbs!!! You are so cool....edging ever nearer to your century. Where are your SW stickers cos I'd say you have earnt them and then some!!

Sausage - Fab loss. Don't dwell on what you were just keep on trucking. I got the idea for mini weekly challenges from your posts so thank you so much!! I might stay on the S and SS mini challenge this week.

Charlie - Welcome!! Every journey begins with the first step and all that guff. Have you done SW before? I am finding it just amazing. Everyone on this site is mega supportive so you are in good hands - Good luck!!

Thanks Hun. Yeah I lost 2 stone 9 years ago with SW managed to keep it off pretty much till about 2 years ago then I did WW and lost weight for my wedding. I forgot how easy SW is I love it!! Only thing is I can't afford classes at the mo so using my old books :-s I get paid next week tho do I'll be off to my new group then!! X

Hey guys!

I am stuffed. This 100% malarkey is good. At the birthday tea last night my mum had made the biggest and best fruit salad - there was everything in it, so by the time the chocolate cake came out I could only manage a teeny bit.

Just eaten my fruit salad doggy bag and am waiting for Jedward to come on the eurovision semis on the telly. What a life :rolleyes: lol

Hope you are all having as much fun :p and enjoying your scran as much as me this week x

silly sausage said:
Hey guys!

I am stuffed. This 100% malarkey is good. At the birthday tea last night my mum had made the biggest and best fruit salad - there was everything in it, so by the time the chocolate cake came out I could only manage a teeny bit.

Just eaten my fruit salad doggy bag and am waiting for Jedward to come on the eurovision semis on the telly. What a life :rolleyes: lol

Hope you are all having as much fun :p and enjoying your scran as much as me this week x

What's a scran?

My fun tonite - blow drying & straightening my hair . Got hairdressers appt sat - what style should I have - ?????

I've been good. Eating well and exercising!

Think I've caught a cold off my sister though :mad:

Hope everyone's been having a good week! I had a blip on Wednesday night (a bag of chips), but I'm hoping that being 100% otherwise will mean that this won't show up on the scales on Sunday. I really really really want to lose a pound or two this week. Am feeling pretty good though, loads of compliments and comments, I think I look different again. Plus I've had to buy new smaller clothes, so maybe it's just more obvious?

The weird thing is (or not weird) is how much I like the food I'm eating at the moment. It's just so tasty and filling. People are always jealous of my work lunches, and I swear I'm eating better than ever in my life before.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a fab week!

mmmm fruit salad sounds amazing sausage and well done for only having a little bit of chcocolate cake :D

Honey you sounds so positve and happy :D I'm glad you are enjoying SW so much and getting lots of NSVs! I'm sure the chips won't show as you've had a 100% week :D

Ahh i'm finally free from coursework now and i have completed my education :p No more Uni! Went out for a goodbye meal yesterday with the uni lot (including Smartie :p) for a chinese meal and didn't follow SW that much as i thought i'd enjoy myslef as it was a one off occasion. So i'm not expecting to loose as i've eaten a meal out (didn't eat too much though) but i had loads of fun :D

Hope everyones has a good weekend Xxx

Honey39 said:
Hope everyone's been having a good week! I had a blip on Wednesday night (a bag of chips), but I'm hoping that being 100% otherwise will mean that this won't show up on the scales on Sunday. I really really really want to lose a pound or two this week. Am feeling pretty good though, loads of compliments and comments, I think I look different again. Plus I've had to buy new smaller clothes, so maybe it's just more obvious?

The weird thing is (or not weird) is how much I like the food I'm eating at the moment. It's just so tasty and filling. People are always jealous of my work lunches, and I swear I'm eating better than ever in my life before.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a fab week!

Hi Honey
I would just count it
227g chips 17.5syns green or EE
340g (large) chips 26 syns green or EE

Not so terrible just reduce your SYNS today & tomorrow - should be absolutely fine and yummy too!!

Kx

Sum said:
mmmm fruit salad sounds amazing sausage and well done for only having a little bit of chcocolate cake :D

Honey you sounds so positve and happy :D I'm glad you are enjoying SW so much and getting lots of NSVs! I'm sure the chips won't show as you've had a 100% week :D

Ahh i'm finally free from coursework now and i have completed my education :p No more Uni! Went out for a goodbye meal yesterday with the uni lot (including Smartie :p) for a chinese meal and didn't follow SW that much as i thought i'd enjoy myslef as it was a one off occasion. So i'm not expecting to loose as i've eaten a meal out (didn't eat too much though) but i had loads of fun :D

Hope everyones has a good weekend Xxx

Hi Sum
I bet that is such a relief (and for Smartie too)
When are your results and graduation? And I'm guessing there's a graduation ball?

Brings back memories- ahhhhhhh

Enjoy your break -it's well earned for sure

Kx

Back