Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

We get our results mid June, and the graduations in November - so a long wait.

I've got to start applying for jobs now :eek: but I am gonna take a few days out to relax first

I have a new pic in my album - its a full figure one so Gail can finally see my legs :D

We get our results mid June, and the graduations in November - so a long wait.

I've got to start applying for jobs now :eek: but I am gonna take a few days out to relax first

I have a new pic in my album - its a full figure one so Gail can finally see my legs :D

Thank you K! :D

I don't think its sunk in yet that we're offically done and we now have to apply for jobs. I can't wait for our results and our graducation either

I (and Smartie too :p) have until 8 november to get to/near to Target - As we now know the offical date of our graducation :D Xx

Oh yes - the job part - lol

It was full on recession when I got my job (1994) after graduating. I must've been mad as I went from uni with a small break to work- and I'm still there !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope I find something easily. It does worry me though as I have never got a job by directly applying for one :confused: I've always got them via word of mouth. Unfortunatly my networking skills are now virtually non existent. Gonna have to put myself out there, but hopefully my appearance now will make me at least appear a bit more confident

blue*smartie said:
I hope I find something easily. It does worry me though as I have never got a job by directly applying for one :confused: I've always got them via word of mouth. Unfortunatly my networking skills are now virtually non existent. Gonna have to put myself out there, but hopefully my appearance now will make me at least appear a bit more confident

What kinda job would you be going for?

Kx

blue*smartie said:
Thats where I hit a problem - I have no idea :cool: I am really going to have to think long and hard about it

What's your degree in SS ?

and where do you guys live smartie and sum? I know of some good financial job websites if you wanna go in to banking etc..

Roziee said:
and where do you guys live smartie and sum? I know of some good financial job websites if you wanna go in to banking etc..

Aren't they in Bonnie Scotland?

Kx

Aren't they in Bonnie Scotland?

Kx

We're doing a degree in Information and Communication.

Hahaha we don't live near scotland :p We live in Swindon, Wiltshire. (I tell you this with the utmost trust that you won't stalk us ;))

Such a sweet offer Roziee - Thanks :D I have no idea what i want to do job wise either - Something with computers is preferable but then again i've learnt i hate hardware, programming..Pretty much everything to do with computer actually :p lol Xx

Sum said:

Hahaha we don't live near scotland :p We live in Swindon, Wiltshire. (I tell you this with the utmost trust that you won't stalk us ;))

Such a sweet offer Roziee - Thanks :D I have no idea what i want to do job wise either - Something with computers is preferable but then again i've learnt i hate hardware, programming..Pretty much everything to do with computer actually :p lol Xx

Close then - lol. Gawd alone knows why I thought you lived there!!

You are fine I won't be stalking you- though other fellow weighers might - lol

You are far too west for me!

Kx

Congratulations Sum and Smartie on finishing uni!! :winner: How exciting! Hope you both get wonderful jobs and earn obscene amounts of money :D xx

Smartie - you are a serious fox in that new photee! You have quite an hour glass going on there :bunnydance:

Sum - do you have a special birthday soon?

Sum said:

Ok I'll get some websites for you and send them over love x

Congratulations Sum and Smartie on finishing uni!! :winner: How exciting! Hope you both get wonderful jobs and earn obscene amounts of money :D xx

Smartie - you are a serious fox in that new photee! You have quite an hour glass going on there :bunnydance:

Sum - do you have a special birthday soon?

Thank you! Hehe Yeah its my 21st birthday soon :D Hopefully can shift about 4lbs before then so i can get my 2 stone award.

Ok I'll get some websites for you and send them over love x

Aww thankies! The sunday weighers just the best ever :D Xx

I failed my sw 100% mini challenge last night following a visit from my vicious ex-husband. I fell into a trough of doritos. I wonder if moat digging is considered body magic :confused:

Good news is that I have been doing lots of hula this week and am still booze free this month. Got lots of NAS juice and fizzy water for eurovision tonight :p

It's ok Sausage, food is our comfort so we understand why. Especially since you had a reason to do so. But Well Done to been 100% over the last few days which is awesome :)

Well Done on the booze free month. I'm back to doing my hula hooping today too so i shall join you in looking like an idiot :p (Well i still look idiot when trying to hula hoop) Have you improved? Hope you have a good weekend Xx

I'm also planning to do some body magic by walking to Morrison to buy a loaf tin (If i can be bothered lol) I am planning to make the Chickpea Dahl loaf Xx

Edit: Forgot to ask a question: one thing i can never figure out do you guys grease the tins with Frylight? I don't grease the tins and end up with whatever i cooked stuck in the tin but none of the recipes i follow tell me to grease the tin lol

Thanks Sum. You are a sweetheart x

I am much better at hula through practise, but can still only do it clockwise.

I make bread and nut roast in a silicon loaf tin. It is that soft rubbery stuff that does not need greasing. Hopefully Kwise the cooking queen will be along soon to answer your question.

Thanks Sausage i'll see if i can get my hands on a silicon loaf tin then :D X

I use silicone too Sum - much better than ordinary baking tins and no need for greasing!

Smartie - you look fab in your latest photo - well done!

Good luck everyone for WI tomorrow! :D

SS - you have done well to be 100% for most of the week (and alcohol free ?). Focus on what you did achieve rather than 1 blip. I think many of us can sympathise on the emotional eating though. Is it worth reflecting when things have settled down a bit and you're not so mad about him being a total ******* at what you could do to try to avoid that ? Maybe try to have something else that you like that isn't quite so bad but would still help to comfort you. Worth a thought.

Well done on the hula.

Gail x

Back