Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I don't know what I could have done differently last night to be honest. I have given up fags, alcohol, crisps and I'm not allowed to kill him. My tummy is so full of butterflies today. Maybe some hula hooping will squash them lol

Just spotted an old cyber-chum on the main forum. This has really cheered me up!! Smartie and Sum will be happy to see Craybia at target too :bunnydance:

We're doing a degree in Information and Communication.

Nope not right there Sum, we have completed a degree in ICT :p

Congratulations Sum and Smartie on finishing uni!! :winner: How exciting! Hope you both get wonderful jobs and earn obscene amounts of money :D xx

Smartie - you are a serious fox in that new photee! You have quite an hour glass going on there :bunnydance:

Thanks Sausage :D I am so happy to see my waist now after mislaying it for several years

I failed my sw 100% mini challenge last night following a visit from my vicious ex-husband. I fell into a trough of doritos. I wonder if moat digging is considered body magic :confused:

Good news is that I have been doing lots of hula this week and am still booze free this month. Got lots of NAS juice and fizzy water for eurovision tonight :p

Aww sausage :( I know the feeling as I will often binge eat as a way of supressing my painful emotions. I have accepted that its something that I do and probably always will do. Keep strong hun and try not to let the barsteward get you down too much x

Smartie - you look fab in your latest photo - well done!

Many thanks Spanx :D

Just spotted an old cyber-chum on the main forum. This has really cheered me up!! Smartie and Sum will be happy to see Craybia at target too :bunnydance:

I just spotted her, I'm so pleased for her, she's done goooood :D

silly sausage said:
I failed my sw 100% mini challenge last night following a visit from my vicious ex-husband. I fell into a trough of doritos. I wonder if moat digging is considered body magic :confused:

Good news is that I have been doing lots of hula this week and am still booze free this month. Got lots of NAS juice and fizzy water for eurovision tonight :p

Can't wait for the Eurovision - but I still miss Tel (Terry Wogan) and his drunken stupor!!
What's NAS juice??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sum said:
It's ok Sausage, food is our comfort so we understand why. Especially since you had a reason to do so. But Well Done to been 100% over the last few days which is awesome :)

Well Done on the booze free month. I'm back to doing my hula hooping today too so i shall join you in looking like an idiot :p (Well i still look idiot when trying to hula hoop) Have you improved? Hope you have a good weekend Xx

I'm also planning to do some body magic by walking to Morrison to buy a loaf tin (If i can be bothered lol) I am planning to make the Chickpea Dahl loaf Xx

Edit: Forgot to ask a question: one thing i can never figure out do you guys grease the tins with Frylight? I don't grease the tins and end up with whatever i cooked stuck in the tin but none of the recipes i follow tell me to grease the tin lol

Forgot to press 'send' on my previous message which has been sitting there for a few hours now - doh

I didn't get on with the silicon stuff- it went all sticky-yeuchy and I found it a pain to clean - sorry to all silicon fans out there! I find that the metal type is best - and my more heavy duty ones (unfortunately the more expensive) are best. My tesco ones are ok - but wear quicker iykwim. My loaf tins are tesco cheapy ones which I line with Greaseproof paper. I just shove a large piece in so u can use the overlapping bits hanging over the edge to pull it out- does that make sense??

Kx

Can't wait for the Eurovision - but I still miss Tel (Terry Wogan) and his drunken stupor!!
What's NAS juice??

NAS = Nutella And Smirnoff :p

Only kiddin'. It's No Added Sugar diluting orange. Syn free and tastes like fanta when you add fizzy water. An easy way to increase fluids.

Sorry for bringing the thread down with my domestics today. Had breakfast and hula now so am feeling chipper :)

Decided to make falafels and dips for eurovision snacks. Will potter in the greenhouse for a bit too as it is a bit drizzly outside.

blue*smartie said:
I almost believed you for a second hahaha, I did think it was an odd combination, I much prefer the skittles and vodka combo :cool:

Me too!! And I thought - yeuch!!!
Not a fizzy fan so the fizzy orange doesn't do it for me either - lol

Shortly off to have me barnet cut!!

Kx

Ugh - I'm so bored! I've been sat in all day waiting for the Asda delivery man, couldn't even pop to the shops to get something to tide me over as there's nothing in the house, and you know the second I step out of eyeline of my front door he'll turn up!
Booked the 10-6 slot as it's cheaper and didn't have any plans. Then my sister asked if I wanted to go shopping! Bit annoying. BF home in an hour and there's nothing to cook for him!

I've eaten the best part of a cucumber as there's nothing in the house!

Good luck for tomorrow xx

blue*smartie said:
Oohhhh what you having/had done Kwise?

Just had 2" taken off and blow dried abd straightened - it's lovely

Kx

Nothing like a new 'do to make you feel glam :D

Mines getting a bit long again :rolleyes: I think I prefer it this length,but its getting a bit thick and bushy again. I'll have to have it hacked again before college closes for the summer ((my £7.50 bargain haircuts lol))

Hi everyone,
I am a Sunday weigher, mind if I join the thread too please?
It's my first weigh in tomorrow and I've been going it alone at home.

nettie said:
Hi everyone,

:welcome: Nettie to our Motley Crüe !!

Good luck for tomorrow. The Sunday mob are a friendly mob- make sure u read the thread daily otherwise you'll miss millions of posts- lol

Kx

Thank you for all the advice guys :D The Chickpea Dahl loaf turned out so nice that the family wolfed it down in 5 minutes flat :eek: lol was planning to have left over for lunch tomorrow but i'll have to make something else now :p

Forgot to press 'send' on my previous message which has been sitting there for a few hours now - doh

I didn't get on with the silicon stuff- it went all sticky-yeuchy and I found it a pain to clean - sorry to all silicon fans out there! I find that the metal type is best - and my more heavy duty ones (unfortunately the more expensive) are best. My tesco ones are ok - but wear quicker iykwim. My loaf tins are tesco cheapy ones which I line with Greaseproof paper. I just shove a large piece in so u can use the overlapping bits hanging over the edge to pull it out- does that make sense??

Kx

Thanks K i did end up using your suggestion as i couldn't get my hands on a silicon loft tin in Asda as they were all sold out. Instead i got the normal tin and used grease proof paper which turned out well :D Xx

Hi everyone,

:welcome: Nettie to this thread! You will love it here and good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow Xx

Thankyou for the lovely welcome, very nervous for tomorrow, not been a great week... if i even lose 2lbs i'll be happy. didnt plan at all but been shopping today and the kitchen is stocked with sw appropriate food lol x

Sum said:
Thank you for all the advice guys :D The Chickpea Dahl loaf turned out so nice that the family wolfed it down in 5 minutes flat :eek: lol was planning to have left over for lunch tomorrow but i'll have to make something else now :p

Thanks K i did end up using your suggestion as i couldn't get my hands on a silicon loft tin in Asda as they were all sold out. Instead i got the normal tin and used grease proof paper which turned out well :D Xx

:welcome: Nettie to this thread! You will love it here and good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow Xx

Hey Sum,
My ma buys ready shaped greaseproof liners which you can just pop into your tin- I'm gonna look out for these

Kx

Back