Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Welcome Nettie. Best weigh in thread this one - they're crackers!!!

Good luck for toms everyone. I expect I'll be posting at some point as totm - so not expecting any great shakes from myself - although when I weigh myself at 8am - if I happen to have lost anything I'll be on here at 8.01am to tell you!!!!

Seriously though - despite being ultra virtuous all week I feel like a water retaining hippo...

Eurovision rules!!! Germany to win!

See you in das morgen...

Potatogirl said:
Welcome Nettie. Best weigh in thread this one - they're crackers!!!

Good luck for toms everyone. I expect I'll be posting at some point as totm - so not expecting any great shakes from myself - although when I weigh myself at 8am - if I happen to have lost anything I'll be on here at 8.01am to tell you!!!!

Seriously though - despite being ultra virtuous all week I feel like a water retaining hippo...

Eurovision rules!!! Germany to win!

See you in das morgen...

Blue or Jedward to win!!!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok, so a proviso here. Tomorrow's weigh in (because I will be here tomorrow as usual) may be a slightly false (lower) weigh in due to not much food consumed today (not deliberate) and quite a bit of alcohol consumed (very unusual for me as I'm not a big drinker) !

Anyway, very stressful week for me which under the circumstances I have managed pretty well and now am ready to get back to more 'normality' and 'normal eating' !

Good luck for tomorrow/today everyone. See you in a little while.

Gail x

Welcome Nettie!

I have not weighed in yet! Hubbie is asleep still and scales are in our bedroom and now I have had a coffee so need to wait for that to go through !!

Loads of exercise at the beginning of the week and low syns followed by 3 evening off plan meals! I don't think I went over syns by much but not sure!
Sneaky peaks were not showing a big loss but a new pair of small size 14's are now wearable so I know the running is toning me up. I am ok about the off plan meals, hoping the change of eating will shake my body up.

Ok, time for Sunday ritual, shave, pluck, poop, stand on one leg and breathe out.... Will report my loss/ gain/ sts later!!
X

Morning all

Doesn't Sunday come round quickly!!

1.25lb off for me - that 0.25 is very important!! :D

Pleased because I haven't had the most stringent of weeks - although when I have focussed I have remained focussed I had 2 days were it simply was not going to happen because of longstanding arrangements.

Good Luck all!!

D x

Hey everyone,
Just weighed in and I'm 10st 3!!! That means I've lost 2lb I'm really pleased!! It's not loads but it's a start.
I've ordered some recipe books off the Internet this week so they should help me this week.
I'm really loving it!!

How do I update my weight on the side of my posts??

Look forward to seeing how everyones doing xxxxx

Seriously in need of a kick up the bum! Gained another 2lbs!!!! GRRRR!!!!
In my defence - (i know its an excuse really) - the car has been off the road since last Saturday & living in the back end of nowhere means i haven't been able to go shopping so we have been living off whats in the freezer.....my fridge & cuboards are pretty much bare. No fruit, no fresh veg, no eggs, no breakfast cereal, no mullerlights.........My fridge currently has milk, garlic, low fat cheese & half a lettuce. My kitchen cuboard has a couple of tins of tomatos, pasta, cous cous & rice. Gotta dig some chicken breasts out of the freezer for tonight.......its a BAD SW situation! (although last night i did throw together a SW shepards pie - but that doesn't really balance out the high fat sausages we had the day before!!)
So the MIL is going shopping for me this morning for a few essentials, but need to get back on track before it ALL ends up going back on!!!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok? 3lb off for me after my sts last week. Am thrilled, my tips are loads of melon and strawberries and drinking gallons of water. Congrats to everyone who has lost.

I can't quite believe it, but I've lost 3lbs :wow: Don't think I've lost this much ever!!
This makes my BMI 25 (healthy) and my second target reached!!!!!

I'm a happy wise today :)

Good luck to you all

Woodland girl said:
1 lb off :) happy me!!

Well done Woodland Girl we can dent those 10s together!!

dizzydawnie said:
Morning all

Pleased because I haven't had the most stringent of weeks - although when I have focussed I have remained focussed I had 2 days were it simply was not going to happen because of longstanding arrangements.

Good Luck all!!

D x

Well done Dawn. - thats a great loss

CharlieC2606 said:
Hey everyone,
Just weighed in and I'm 10st 3!!! That means I've lost 2lb I'm really pleased!! It's not loads but it's a start.
I've ordered some recipe books off the Internet this week so they should help me this week.
I'm really loving it!!

Well done Charlie , every pound is a loss and if you pick up a bag of sugar I think you appreciate it more - I know I do.

My stats are on ' edit signature'

Rayven said:
In my defence - (i know its an excuse really) - the car has been off the road since last Saturday & living in the back end of nowhere means i haven't been able to go shopping so we have been living off whats in the freezer.....my fridge & cuboards are pretty much bare. No fruit, no fresh veg, no eggs, no breakfast cereal, no mullerlights.........My fridge currently has milk, garlic, low fat cheese & half a lettuce. My kitchen cuboard has a couple of tins of tomatos, pasta, cous cous & rice. Gotta dig some chicken breasts out of the freezer for tonight.......its a BAD SW situation! (although last night i did throw together a SW shepards pie - but that doesn't really balance out the high fat sausages we had the day before!!)
So the MIL is going shopping for me this morning for a few essentials, but need to get back on track before it ALL ends up going back on!!!

Rayven- not gonna kick you up the bum. Draw a line under it, plan your menu for the week, drink lots of water, eat more superfree and especially fruit and next week will be good for you. The stress you have had accounts for a lit Hun.

Kx

morning all you lovely sunday weighers. Well done to everyone who has lost and chin up to those who havent, I'm sure next week will be better :) :)
I just had my first weigh in and i've lost 2lbs! wanted a bigger loss but i have had a few blips throughout the week so i think i should thank myself lucky!

Hello all,

Okay, this is going to be sound a bit odd, but I have a bit of a tear in my eye (happiness!) because I've lost 2 lbs, taking me to 82 lbs lost. I have no idea why I'm so moved with this weigh in this morning, but I feel kind of overwhelmed. I was braced for a gain, because I ate some chips and haven't walked much the last two days, but the scales showed that I am well into the 260s. I just feel so moved, I think I'm going to have a little cry. How odd....

Looks like a pretty good weigh-in so far - and we're all early weighers!

morning all 1lb off for me. coming slow at the moment, but it's still coming off!

Hello all,

Okay, this is going to be sound a bit odd, but I have a bit of a tear in my eye (happiness!) because I've lost 2 lbs, taking me to 82 lbs lost. I have no idea why I'm so moved with this weigh in this morning, but I feel kind of overwhelmed. I was braced for a gain, because I ate some chips and haven't walked much the last two days, but the scales showed that I am well into the 260s. I just feel so moved, I think I'm going to have a little cry. How odd....

I don't think it's odd, I can imagine that it's quite and emotional and life changing time and you must be so proud of yourself, sending hugs your way :D

Yay!!!! well done, good for you, woodland girl!

Well done - and I agree, that 0.25 is VERY important!! :D You're doing really well.

That's a great start! Well done and welcome!!

Awwwwww, that's rubbish and sounds like you've had a hard week. You'll be fine once you get back in the groove, be nice to yourself, and keep at it!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok? 3lb off for me after my sts last week. Am thrilled, my tips are loads of melon and strawberries and drinking gallons of water. Congrats to everyone who has lost.
Oooh, that's fantastic! Well done - am definitely up for drinking more water, I never do enough of that.

I can't quite believe it, but I've lost 3lbs :wow: Don't think I've lost this much ever!!
That's absolutely fantastic! Well done you, you shoudl feel really proud, you're doing so well!

I just had my first weigh in and i've lost 2lbs! wanted a bigger loss but i have had a few blips throughout the week so i think i should thank myself lucky!

That's a terrific start, nettie, well done!

morning all 1lb off for me. coming slow at the moment, but it's still coming off!
Fantastic, why_D, you're such a consistent loser and I know that you're going to get to your goals with your steady determination and commitment!

Madmavey said:

I always type same time as you and so don't know you've posted til I see someone else congratulating you .
I had the same as you 3lb loss and aye loadsa strawbs and melon and drunk water - I will see if this works next week.

Well done on your excellent weight loss

nettie said:
morning all you lovely sunday weighers. Well done to everyone who has lost and chin up to those who havent, I'm sure next week will be better :) :)

2lb is a fantastic weight loss Nettie. If you lose small amounts weekly you are more inclined to keep it off. ;)

Honey39 said:
Hello all,

Honey - that is fabulous - I am shedding a tear for you too Hun. 82lbs (quick calculation in head) isn't that about 5-6 stone????? That's such a wonderful loss!!! You should be more than proud - I'm proud of you!!

why_d said:

Well done Why_d - how has your social week been??
Can I convince you to post more as we seem to be losing you on here - and I miss your banter!!!!

Kx

2lb is a fantastic weight loss Nettie. If you lose small amounts weekly you are more inclined to keep it off. ;)

thanks very much, I feel very motivated today and I know I can do this!

Morning all

Good Luck all!!

D x

Hey everyone,
I'm really loving it!!

This makes my BMI 25 (healthy) and my second target reached!!!!!

I'm a happy wise today :)

Hello all,

Well done you fabulous lot! :happy096::happy096::clap::clap:

Sorry to hear that Rayven, but you have had a few stressful weeks, so that won't have helped. It sounds as though you're determined to get back on track though, so good luck for this week! x

2lbs off for me this week - really pleased with that! Another vote for the superspeed strawberries here, I've eaten them every day this week, so they've done the trick!

Takes me to a BMI of under 30 too, so I'm even more ecstatic about that. Never thought I would be so happy to be 'overweight'!!!

Good luck to everyone yet to WI. xxx

Spanx said:
2lbs off for me this week - really pleased with that! Another vote for the superspeed strawberries here, I've eaten them every day this week, so they've done the trick!

Takes me to a BMI of under 30 too, so I'm even more ecstatic about that. Never thought I would be so happy to be 'overweight'!!!
xxx

Well done Spanx !!

What d'ya think the mystical strawberry does for weight loss ??

Kx

Back