Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

WOW Gail - that is a fine collection of shinies (sp?) you have there! Congratulations :bunnydance: And well done on running 10km without being chased :eek:

LOL @ Potatogirl - you win nutjob of the week :winner: (against some very stiff competition I might add!)

The strawberries in the shops are lovely just now. Got two punnets today. My daughter, to distract herself from studying :rolleyes:, has taken to dipping them in melted chocolate then putting them in the fridge to set. I had some last week and they were amazing. I guessed 2 syns each...does that sound about right?

Also got melons, grapefruit and broccoli today. It suddenly dawned on me today that if I have a gain next week I will be back on the wrong side of half-way. I don't think I could stand it!!! :eek: Very important week ahead.

Sausage - about the strawberries, I suspect that 2 syns per strawberry might be a little generous (are they fully coated ?) because I think a hero/celebration is about 2 syns. How about weighing the chocolate before you melt it - might give you a better guess. Sounds DELICIOUS though *drool*

I agree with you about PotatoGirl and on this thread, that is a REAL achievement. Well done (I think ?????!) PotatoGirl.

Thanks for your lovely comments. I think you may be right about the shinies. I think when I get to 6 stone, I will have to 'trim' the shiny collection. I know it's a bit OTT but I feel that people here understand how hard I've worked for every one of them :)

Sum - sorry to hear that things are difficult. Just do your best, maybe increase your syns a bit (better to be in control even if you need a bit more). We'll be here for you if we can help.

Gail x

fab loss gail! you've earned the shinies so if you want to wear them with honour then do so! your own little rainbow of weightloss!

wow a 10km run and a 5.5st loss.... now thats inspirational!
I love it here, glad I came across you all yesterday, all the motivation and support has got me rearing to go for the next 7 days x

I agree with Mr Why - you have earned those shinies so wear them with pride and inspire others :D

Sum - sorry to hear you are having a bad day. I am sure you wont let it ruin your week. Have a chocolate strawberry to cheer you up...they are superspeed (almost) :) x

Is it today Smartie is seeing her young man?

I agree with Mr Why - you have earned those shinies so wear them with pride and inspire others :D

Sum - sorry to hear you are having a bad day. I am sure you wont let it ruin your week. Have a chocolate strawberry to cheer you up...they are superspeed (almost) :) x

Is it today Smartie is seeing her young man?

Thank you Gail and Sausage - your kind words mean a lot (though the chocolate strawberries sounds nice too - espeically since their SW friendly ;))

Yep she's seeing her young man as we speak :D I'm sure she'll update with details later on tonight Xx

hi all well done on the great losses ladies. I am still finding it a bit weird that my goal for this week isnt to lose a much weight as I can.

Hi Craybia,

AMAZING losses. Well done on making target. There are a few threads around from target members (see staying shrunk Shrimpy amongst others) - might be worth having a nosy at those.

Gail x

Well done you lot!!

Can I just stop everyone for a minute and ask all you losers today to step back for a minute and see what you have contributed to?

You lovely Sunday weigh in dudes in ONE WEEK have lost an amazing 32.75lbs between everyone who has posted a loss today.

:party0023:
Now that is AMAZING!!!!

(Yes I am ultra anal counting up everyone's losses but give me a break....I put two on this week!!!!:D)

Last edited:
How about trying some new dishes or an exercise target ??

Gail x

How about trying some new dishes or an exercise target ??

Gail x

Oh bugger. I thought you were talking to Craybia. You mean me? OK, first challenge for me - get more sleep! My brain is mince today! LOL

Yes, I will do another half marathon on the cross trainer. I feel the urge to get as far away from my half way point as possible at the moment :eek: I would cry if I slipped below 52 lbs next week (seriously!)

Cheers Gail x

Well done sausage. That's the attitude. Go for it :D

Gail x

what legs................................??

oh you mean the jelly things attached to my torso. Hmmmmmm, sore, stiff and non-functional ! But thanks for asking !!!

Gail x

Back