Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Super happy news from everyone!

My mini challenge: to lose my last 13lbs to get to target. I think if I eat 13 strawberries an hour for a week I could do it....

Shhh, not really. Run 4 times and drink 2l water a day. Keep sums around 10 most days instead of around 15 like last week!

And lose another pound! I hope!!

Have a great week ya 'all!

Hey guys, I fancy doing a challenge too this week. For me, it's about drinking more water - I am shockingly bad at doing this. So here goes for my challenge for Week 20 of 2011:

- track my eating and stick to Slimming World all week (that's easy, I can do it on my diary here and just use the SW site)
- walk 45 k steps (I'm away at a conference for two days, so won't be able to get my 10k steps in those days)
- drink a litre of water a day. I really need to do this.

So there you go, lovely Sunday weighers, that's my challenge for this week! I really really want to lose 2 lbs this week, because that would take me to 84 lbs lost, or a staggering SIX STONES. Would love to work hard this week to get to that goal, will be a sweet one.

Well done to everyone, I think it's been a bit of a bonanza week on the whole, and well done to everyone for turning up (anyone heard from Emma???? and Sparky?? I'm so used to this, it feels like we have a 'genuine' meeting, doesn't it?!)

And ozzie ??

Gail x

1 lb off :) happy me!!

Woohoo congratulations WG :D

1.25lb off for me - that 0.25 is very important!! :D

Congrats Dizzy-its not just the 0,25 when times are hard I think we should be allowed to weigh in grams :D

Hey everyone,
Just weighed in and I'm 10st 3!!! That means I've lost 2lb I'm really pleased!!

Well done Charlie, you have every right to be pleased - keep it up :D

Seriously in need of a kick up the bum! Gained another 2lbs!!!!

Chin up Rayven, it could have been a lot worse. Now the cupboards are replensished you have nothing in your way. Remember the 6P's Prior Planning Prevents P!ss Poor Performance :D

Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok? 3lb off for me after my sts last week.

COngrats on your loss Madmavey :D

I can't quite believe it, but I've lost 3lbs :wow: Don't think I've lost this much ever!!
This makes my BMI 25 (healthy) and my second target reached!!!!!

Congratulations Kwise - it is as you know an amazing achievement. Note to self: Have hair cut before next weigh in :D

I just had my first weigh in and i've lost 2lbs! wanted a bigger loss but i have had a few blips throughout the week so i think i should thank myself lucky!

Welcome to the gang nettie and congrats on your first weigh-in :D

Hello all,

Okay, this is going to be sound a bit odd, but I have a bit of a tear in my eye (happiness!) because I've lost 2 lbs, taking me to 82 lbs lost.
You are doing so well Honey, and you must be transformed by now not only in body, but as time has gone on you have changed in mind :) I'm really chuffed for you :D

morning all 1lb off for me. coming slow at the moment, but it's still coming off!

Yay Why D - congratulations on your loss. They all add up tho, those ickle pounds :D

2lbs off for me this week - really pleased with that! Takes me to a BMI of under 30 too,

Congratulations Spanx, getting out of the obese category is an amazing feeling isnt it? :D

Anyhoo, I lost 2.5 this week despite my glitch.

This takes me, for the first time, to my halfway point. Should be downhill all the way now :rolleyes: lol

Oh and I got club 20 hehehe!

Yay sausage, I'm made up for ya. Make to the promised land of half way there. New territories now lie ahead - have another fabby week and you will be on the downward slope :D

Good morning everyone!
Some fab losses again - a 1lb off for me which is a bit disappointing as it is my first week back on plan but I am so used to losing weight slowly it didn't really come as a big surprise. I will just keep plodding on!

Thats the spirit Jane - those 1/2's and 1's do add up even if we think 'meh its nothing' :D

Had a fairly decent week and have lost the 4lbs that I put on last week! Could have done better but not going to feel bad about it. I am back to my lowest.

Yay Sarah - like sausage, its a fresh start with new beginnings and new weights to go down too

As predicted it's totm and 2lb on for me. I have felt v bloated this week however. I can't say in the past that this has ever affected me but to keep me sane and on track we'll put it down to that.;)

Hopefully if you have a good week that will come off and more PG - sometimes * week affects me and others it doesnt.
STS for me. I had hoped that all my water drinking and exercise might have cancelled out my meal out! Better than a gain I suppose. I have another meal out next week though. What a pain being social is.

Maybe you'll be owed in next week Toastie, I have a pattern of doing that sometimes. Tis annoying when you dont get your 'reward' on the scales. Fingers crossed for a nice loss next weekf or you :D

Yay WG. :)

Well, I have lost 5lbs. That gives me my 5.5 stone shiny.

:eek: Faints
Thats amazing Gail - how do you do it? I am soooooooooo coveting that shiny, look after it carefully coz I might nick it from you mwahahahahaha

Is it today Smartie is seeing her young man?

I did indeedy :D My son met him today, only said hello to him in an uber deep voice to show what a man he ishahaha. Then asked me later after he had gone, in a suspicious voice 'how old is he?' 34 I replied - 'no he aint hes about 20 :eek:' said my son ((My toyboy hahaha))

hi all well done on the great losses ladies. I am still finding it a bit weird that my goal for this week isnt to lose a much weight as I can.

Hey Craybia - glad you found us ok :D Its gonna be great having a maintaniner with us. Good luck for your non weight loss this week :D

Can I just stop everyone for a minute and ask all you losers today to step back for a minute and see what you have contributed to?

You lovely Sunday weigh in dudes in ONE WEEK have lost an amazing 32.75lbs between everyone who has posted a loss today.

:party0023:
Now that is AMAZING!!!!

(Yes I am ultra anal counting up everyone's losses but give me a break....I put two on this week!!!!:D)

Yay us :D And not only that, we are the biggest thread of all the days weigh ins. Small in number - big in waffle :D

Hi all

sausage yes I do have a wii and I need to get back on it, havent been on it that long I don't think it will accept my weight loss I must have shed at least 3 stone since I was on it last (last sept). I used to go on it in the morning before getting the kids up for school but now I am out for half 6 so I don't have time unless I get up about 5.

Having said that I make up for it by doing really agressive mopping/hoovering etc at work.

Hope you all have a fantastic week of healthy eating.

I drank loads and loads of water over the weekend, now I'm at work and I feel so dehydrated! My body must have gotten used to the extra water intake. A good thing I suppose!

hi everyone! how are we all on this very rainy day? well its rainy in oldham anyway... hope its sunny where ever you all are!
I have been sooo good today.... ate a whole melon throughout the day, a large box of strawberries, 2 apples and a pear. I have also had about 2.5litres of water! I better have a good loss come sunday lol x

nettie said:
hi everyone! how are we all on this very rainy day? well its rainy in oldham anyway... hope its sunny where ever you all are!
I have been sooo good today.... ate a whole melon throughout the day, a large box of strawberries, 2 apples and a pear. I have also had about 2.5litres of water! I better have a good loss come sunday lol x

Sounds good Nettie. No rain here but has been a tad gloomy and about 19 degs.

How did Blue Smarties date go??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds good Nettie. No rain here but has been a tad gloomy and about 19 degs.

How did Blue Smarties date go??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm new here so not sure about blue smartie...

Still floating around but very busy at the mo so not had a chance to catch up with posts or check in much. I'm minus 3lbs this week, so a pound off my 4 and a half stone mark :)

Hope everyone is well! xx

Well done Missus! :bunnydance: You will have that new shiney in no time.

Smartie posted last night about her date and how her son thought her new squeeze was only 20 :D

I can't get warm today :confused: Got a jumper, duvet, heating on and am so cold my bones are sore. Will give the cross trainer a miss tonight and have a pot of tea instead. Apart from that, all is well. Brown pasta is nicer than white - that's my new discovery :p

silly sausage said:
Well done Missus! :bunnydance: You will have that new shiney in no time.

Smartie posted last night about her date and how her son thought her new squeeze was only 20 :D

I can't get warm today :confused: Got a jumper, duvet, heating on and am so cold my bones are sore. Will give the cross trainer a miss tonight and have a pot of tea instead. Apart from that, all is well. Brown pasta is nicer than white - that's my new discovery :p

Yeah brown pasta is nice.. I can't tell the difference actually so always eat brown pasta now..

White spagetti is yummier though I find.

Today I had to teach a lesson to year 6 on os maps and the teacher neglected to send me any plans or prepare material as promised. Grr.

Sometimes supply teachers are not treated too well!

Then cycling home a car pulled out of a car park while driver looking the other way and hit me! I managed to swerve and avoid most of the blow but she hit my pannier. Thankfully the low fat spread I had in it from lunch took the impact and not my laptop!! I didn't fall off but was so shook up. So was she to be fair but maybe she will actually look from now on.

I had a beer when I got in. I have been hit before, properly and fractured my spine and don't want to go through that again! My neck is sore from the jerk but soooo thankful as it could have been much worse

Would love to sit and read in the quiet now but my neighbours tv is blaring.
Sigh

Bring on a new day....
X

Back