Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

*sneaks in backdoor & waves* :eek:
Hi guys - sorry i've been awol but i've been too ashamed to come on & admit that i've not gotten back on track. *sigh* Been using food to compensate for the stress I've been under, but my newly gotten into jeans are starting to feel tight & my tummy is most definately more sticky outy so enough is enough.
Went shopping this morning and the fridge is full to bursting with SW friendly foods! :) So far today i've been on track and am planning a SW Spag Bol with a huge salad for dinner tonight.
Will probably have a slight gain on Sunday but i have to start losing again as its getting me down & making my stress levels worse.

(car got fixed & went through the MOT costing me £466! Got the car back & yesterday it broke down in the middle of nowhere & is back in the garage - Cam belt is knackered & is going to mean a complete top engine rebuild which could cost me anything upwards of £600 - thats bare minimum! *sigh* Worst thing is, its booked in at the garage for Thursday to have the Cambelt replaced! Bit bloody late now!! :mad:)

Hi lovelies!
Just a wee update from me, slim fast going well (well, okay.. as well as only eating once a day can be :p)
Just wanted you to know that I’m still reading and stealing all your amazing inspiration! Keep on truckin’!!! Good Luck for weigh ins! xx

blue*smartie said:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :cool:

Apologies for my AWOLness, I will sign a note next time - promise :p It was my sons birthday today (well yesterday now) he's 17 :eek: how on earth have I ended up with a 17 year old? :confused: I am much too young :D

But on the upside my son is insisting that my new squeeze is 20, and is now calling my a cougar :D so that has helped with the 'OMG I am so old' feelings that I have.

Diet has gone t!ts up :eek: havent been on plan for several days now oooooooops. I think I have let things slide because I have been so happy recently what with finally finishing the course and finding a man that is slowly convincing me that he is genuinely interested in me :)

So I must try and get my mojo back, starting tomoro *she says scoffing a little slice of chocolate birthday cake* :D

Ha ha. I am thrilled for you blue 'loved up cougar' smartie :D. It's great that you've been having fun and have relaxed a little. However..................

GET BACK ON THAT PLAN YOUNG LADY. A few days will not hurt in the long run so don't feel guilty because this is life but I do not want you to stop losing. You deserve those slinky clothes and that feeling of confidence.

Gail x :)

Sent from my iPhone

Rayven,

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. The car nightmare sounds horrific.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well, another bad day for the diet ooops :eek: Son had a party last night, so I sat round my neighbours having a few cans myself, and if my son can wake from his comatose state we are going to weston-super-mud for the day, plus its my sister's birthday tomoro, and my man is coming round :eek:

Gonna have to accept the gain graciously (coz I know I am going to have one) and soldier on :D I have had as many social occasions these past 2 weeks than I have had in the past year!

blue*smartie said:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :cool:

Apologies for my AWOLness, I will sign a note next time - promise :p It was my sons birthday today (well yesterday now) he's 17 :eek: how on earth have I ended up with a 17 year old? :confused: I am much too young :D

But on the upside my son is insisting that my new squeeze is 20, and is now calling my a cougar :D so that has helped with the 'OMG I am so old' feelings that I have.

Diet has gone t!ts up :eek: havent been on plan for several days now oooooooops. I think I have let things slide because I have been so happy recently what with finally finishing the course and finding a man that is slowly convincing me that he is genuinely interested in me :)

So I must try and get my mojo back, starting tomoro *she says scoffing a little slice of chocolate birthday cake* :D

Nice to see you back. Sounds like you have been having fun!!

Rayven said:
*sneaks in backdoor & waves* :eek:
Hi guys - sorry i've been awol but i've been too ashamed to come on & admit that i've not gotten back on track. *sigh* Been using food to compensate for the stress I've been under, but my newly gotten into jeans are starting to feel tight & my tummy is most definately more sticky outy so enough is enough.
Went shopping this morning and the fridge is full to bursting with SW friendly foods! :) So far today i've been on track and am planning a SW Spag Bol with a huge salad for dinner tonight.
Will probably have a slight gain on Sunday but i have to start losing again as its getting me down & making my stress levels worse.

(car got fixed & went through the MOT costing me £466! Got the car back & yesterday it broke down in the middle of nowhere & is back in the garage - Cam belt is knackered & is going to mean a complete top engine rebuild which could cost me anything upwards of £600 - thats bare minimum! *sigh* Worst thing is, its booked in at the garage for Thursday to have the Cambelt replaced! Bit bloody late now!! :mad:)

(((((((((Rayven)))))))))
I think last week was a bad week in general and I am glad it's the weekend ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad you are having laods of fun Smartie :D

Rayven i hope that your stressful week improves and you have a good weekend

Ok i'm here to report that i am another weigher who is going to gain this week lol. Which i will graciously accept as its all my fault :rolleyes: Went round my aunties last night to decide on what to wear for special birthday day out (No idea what we're doing but apparently i'm going to love it) and what to wear on the other family birthday party (again i have no idea what we're doing but i'm going to love it apparently) and ended up having 2 j2os, a small cadbury's chocolate bunny, a muffin roll - really the list goes on and now i feel bad just reading what i ate so i'll stop. (Plus there was that birthday meal a few days ago) Defiantly going to be reporting a gain this week.

Oh and i will most likely gain the week after next as my birthday is only 9 days away (Taking next tuesday off from WI as its the day after my birthday lol)

Hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck for WI Xx

Oh dear.... dreading weigh in tomorrow! went out last night......think I must have had about 3 weeks worth of syns in alcohol! I have made a post about it called 'uh ohhhh' go peek if you want to see the full confession! LOL. Had a fab night though and it's really bad to say that I don't regret it, just back on the SW wagon today and hope for limited damage!

nettie said:
Oh dear.... dreading weigh in tomorrow! went out last night......think I must have had about 3 weeks worth of syns in alcohol! I have made a post about it called 'uh ohhhh' go peek if you want to see the full confession! LOL. Had a fab night though and it's really bad to say that I don't regret it, just back on the SW wagon today and hope for limited damage!

Wondered what had happened to your food diary Hun!!!

Kx

Wondered what had happened to your food diary Hun!!!

Kx

lol.... will start filling it in again tomorrow, I don't think I'm going to consume much food today, just lots of water

Hi everyone! Sorry that you're having such a rubbish time, Rayven. Hope that everyone else's week is progressing well. I'm really pleased with the fact that I stuck to the plan despite being away at a conference - it's really hard to eat well when you're on trains/travelling/conferencing, but I did my best. I really hope that I STS tomorrow, I don't want a gain (although I'll take it!).

Well feel a bit more positive about my diet today & am hoping for a wee gain tomorrow, although it may be a whopping gain! Oh well, onwards and downwards. Am consoling myself with the fact that my stress levels can't get any worse! lol

hi everyone. hope your all having a nice weekend. been busy cleaning my hens out today and sorting the garden a bit. been bit picky towards end of this week so going to have a fab weekend to make sure I dont put loads on on monday.

Well, I've been naughty too. Felt down yesterday and ended up buying bad food and costa drinks :(

And I have a meal tonight, so I don't really see a loss on the horizon!

My bf pointed out last night that every time I go off plan I get really bad stomach aches, even if I haven't stuffed myself to bursting point. My stomach enjoys the SW plan, it just needs to convince my mouth/brain.

Hi everyone, dreading weigh in tomorrow, started off the week so well but last couple of days not been too good. Am not expecting great news tomorrow. Good luck everyone x

Hi everyone,

I've just got back on SW after many failed attempts since January and it's my first weigh in tomorrow since I've finally found my motivation!!!!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

x

oh dear seems a few of us are dreading weigh in tomorrow but I'm certain we will all be on track very soon. we can do everyone... and I too get belly ache when I'm off plan, just wish my brain would listen to that! lol x

Welcome Jo !

For everyone who dreads WI tomorrow, just remember that we have ALL had gains in our time but yet there are plenty of us who have had really successful journeys despite that. So just stick with it. My advice is to try not to cut back on syns too much to compensate, when I do that I am more likely to end up off plan because I feel as though I 'can't' have stuff.

My week has been ok (food wise, not work wise). Today on the scales I was into the 11's for the first time in more than 10 yrs and even then it was only for about 3 weeks. So when I get there properly and stay there (that may be a few weeks yet as I have a holiday coming up................!) it will be the first time in my adult life at that weight. (My lowest EVER as an adult was 11stone 11lbs and that was only for about a week). I don't care that tomorrow my official weigh in may not be in the 11's, I just know that it is now in my grasp :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Gail x

I too am not particularly looking forward to WI tomorrow, I've been slipping and sliding when it comes to following plan for a while now, but I'm hoping for the best. I think whatever the scales say tomorrow I might decide to reset my ticker again so that I can have (yet another) fresh start and do my best.
This week I've been concentrating more on keeping the house nice and clean rather than my usual routine which involves more workouts on the wii/dvd's. So I'm hoping all the housework has paid off!

Good luck to all tomorrow whatever the scales might say, as long as we're still plodding along all is good!

Back