Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

That's the problem isn't it...the getting on with it. Last week I put 2lbs on and it was really disappointing so soon in for me. I know it was totm but still..it's hard just getting on with it, ignoring the scale and keeping going...but I did so we'll see.

Good luck everyone...we won't need it of course because we're hyper focussed!!

Not looking forward to weigh in either because (a) sneaky peaks put my 2lb lost last week back on (b) have been naughty tonite-and still snacking. Back on plan tomorrow

Actually-it's the first time off plan- so not so bad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear - there must have been something in the air this week! Another one signing-in hoping for a STS at best, after 3 meals out this week!

Good luck for WI everyone and see you in the morning! x

Good Morning all

Up and off to work so had my weigh in and lost 0.75lb, really unhappy with that, I have been ravenous this week and really stayed within my syns.

I doubt I will make my May target of 10lbs loss :cry: and I really am a bit fed up right now.

Hope everybody else achieves a good loss or at least what they were hoping for :)

Off to work to reconsider my strategy!!!
:wave_cry:

hi Dawnie, don't get too disheartend if you have another good week you should get the rewards next week. sometimes it doesnt always show the good week.

hope everyone else has a good wi

Hi Dawn, well done on getting a loss. I sts this week. Not surprising, slow loser here was due one, and not enough exercise!!

Need to eat fewer crisps too!!

Have a great day!

Kind of got back on plan over the last two days, but in the evening have gone over my syns on snacks (AND its TOTM) but the scales report a 1lb loss at WI this morning! :) So i'm super chuffed. :happy036:
3lbs to go to get back to where i was before i went off track & will hopefully lose that next week if i have a 100% week!

Oh & good luck to everyone weighing in this morning! *hugs*

A sts for me this week, not surprised as a little off track over the last few days. Here's to a 100% week, lots of melon, water and strawberries. Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in and well done to those who have lost x

seems to be the week for going a bit scew-wiff. i too stayed the same. i blame the thought of the impending rapture for my not sticking to plan very well, but you'd think my ascension would have lost me a few pounds... unless maybe i didn't ascend... no, i'm sure i did...

I think its me I am a jinx you all do fab, I join everyone goes off plan. :-(

Its funny as I havent had a brill week either but was 100% yesterday and today I am out with my daughter at a birthday party so I won't be able to snack.

I'm too scared to WI today. I know if I have put on I will be so be so disappointed with myself that I will spend the day comfort eating.... thinking I'll be back on track tomorrow and tomorrow will never come! :(
Good luck everyone xx

Well I'm officially overweight again with 2lbs on which seemed to occur midweek (sneaky peak). However yesterday I had a lovely meal - mainly free - but I decided I wouldn't count my salsa , guacamole and reduced fat sour cream (although only used a little ) and I lost count on my tacos (think I had 2) & tortilla wraps (again think I had 2). I was then sitting by the cashews and rocky road. I tried not to succumb but..........
On the plus side I found and made the most awesome veggie Mexican mince recipe .
On the negative side - K makes note not to eat crap food as it's made me a tad unsociable today iykwim!!

dizzydawnie said:
Good Morning all

Up and off to work so had my weigh in and lost 0.75lb, really unhappy with that, I have been ravenous this week and really stayed within my syns.

I doubt I will make my May target of 10lbs loss :cry: and I really am a bit fed up right now.

Hope everybody else achieves a good loss or at least what they were hoping for :)

Hun- dont be down . That's pretty much a pound weight loss. It will come off. Drink oodles of water and eat plenty of strawbs & melon.

Woodland girl said:
Hi Dawn, well done on getting a loss. I sts this week. Not surprising, slow loser here was due one, and not enough exercise!!

Need to eat fewer crisps too!!

Have a great day!

At least you STS- I can swap with you if you like ;)

Rayven said:
Kind of got back on plan over the last two days, but in the evening have gone over my syns on snacks (AND its TOTM) but the scales report a 1lb loss at WI this morning! :) So i'm super chuffed. :happy036:
3lbs to go to get back to where i was before i went off track & will hopefully lose that next week if i have a 100% week!

Nice to see you in your avatar & well done on your loss and getting back on track!

Madmavey said:
A sts for me this week, not surprised as a little off track over the last few days. Here's to a 100% week, lots of melon, water and strawberries. Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in and well done to those who have lost x

Well done- & I agree with the water melon etc as I think I wasn't drinking as much

why_d said:
seems to be the week for going a bit scew-wiff. i too stayed the same. i blame the thought of the impending rapture for my not sticking to plan very well, but you'd think my

ascension would have lost me a few pounds... unless maybe i didn't ascend... no, i'm sure i did...

Helloooooooooo Why_d .
What were you ascending to??? Lol

Good luck you all - let's lose next week ;)

nettie said:
I'm too scared to WI today. I know if I have put on I will be so be so disappointed with myself that I will spend the day comfort eating.... thinking I'll be back on track tomorrow and tomorrow will never come! :(
Good luck everyone xx

Don't be . It might surprise you. WI, and if it's a loss be happy , if it's a STS , be glad and if it's a gain - draw a line under it - today's a new day and a new week!!!
Besides you have us

Kx

Good morning everyone - A 3lb loss for me :happy036:puts me back where I was before my holiday.
Worked really hard going swimming and on the wii and also stuck to plan all week so it certainly paid off.

Am off to London again on Thursday for a celebrity event with my journalist daughter and have bought myself a gorgeous slinky number to wear whilst I am mingling with the stars (just in case my photo ends up in Hello magazine - you never know!)

nettie said:
Good luck everyone xx

Don't be scared Hun. Go out and do something to distract yourself. It's something you need to face, because once you've done it, it'll be over and you can't be scared of it anymore. You might even be pleasantly surprised!! There wee times when I did this previously and I thought I'd put on and I'd STS or lost even only 0.5lbs but I was overjoyed with that because it was bette than putting on!!!

Rayven said:

That's great news Hun!!! Well done :)

dizzydawnie said:
Good Morning all

Well done Hun!!! It's a loss anyway which is a step in the right direction!!! I was told recently any other task, if things go wrong we just pick ourselves up and carry on, so why are we so hard on ourselves if we have a little blip with our diets?! Also, I used to find that if I had an awesome week, it didn't always reflect until the week after...something to think about...

Well done girls and here's to a good week next week!

JackJane said:
Good morning everyone - A 3lb loss for me :happy036:puts me back where I was before my holiday.
Worked really hard going swimming and on the wii and also stuck to plan all week so it certainly paid off.

Am off to London again on Thursday for a celebrity event with my journalist daughter and have bought myself a gorgeous slinky number to wear whilst I am mingling with the stars (just in case my photo ends up in Hello magazine - you never know!)

Ooh very well done!!! And enjoy London!!

Okay, am feeling a bit emotional this morning - I seem to be getting weepy on Sunday morning weigh ins, but they are happy, I promise.

I've lost 2 lbs, taking me to a grand total of 84 lbs or SIX STONES!!!!!

Goodness. That feels amazing, I can't believe it. I thought this week would have been a gain, but I did stick to my guns, avoided desserts and wine at the conference, tried to walk and all that. I feel fantastic, I have to say.....

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little gutted with losing 2lbs this week. Any other time I'd be chuffed to bits but it's my first week back on so was hoping for a first week loss.

Plus I've been to 3 Zumba classes, body pump and and then my usual wednesday salsa club night, but then Friday and last night as well. Aaahh well. One can hope that maybe I'll see the results of that next week!!!

Onwards and downwards (with the weight I mean!!)

Honey39 said:
Okay, am feeling a bit emotional this morning - I seem to be getting weepy on Sunday morning weigh ins, but they are happy, I promise.

I've lost 2 lbs, taking me to a grand total of 84 lbs or SIX STONES!!!!!

Goodness. That feels amazing, I can't believe it. I thought this week would have been a gain, but I did stick to my guns, avoided desserts and wine at the conference, tried to walk and all that. I feel fantastic, I have to say.....

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wow:

Back