Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks for all the lovely messages, guys, it's really much appreciated! I've found this group to be absolutely and utterly fantastic for being incredibly motivational and a real means to keep going.

I love reading all the updates on Sunday mornings (and through the week!), and all the encouragement and tips and general hilarity. It's so helpful, I absolutely cannot imagine posting my Sunday morning weigh ins here every Sunday!

I'm feeing good about myself, but I really have a bit of a goal for this week - if I lose 1.5 lbs this week, that means that I have crossed the half way mark and I have lost more than I have to lose. That's a really big deal for me, to see those numbers shift around, so I'm going to be making a big push this week.

I've come up with a few things that I'm going to be doing this week:

- Tracking: track my syns, and also keep a weekly running total, because that seems to work really well for some of you guys, and I think that's a really helpful overall view to have
- Walking: aim for a big push of 60,000 steps this week (yikes!) and really push myself to walk faster and harder and uphill
- Try mixing it up a little and cook some different meals - I think I'm in a bit of a rut, so I've got some ideas for different salads and sides

Fingers crossed that we will all have an amazingly good and productive week! I feel sure that next week is going to be a bumper week in terms of weight loss for us all!!!

I don't have a blackberry but if anyone wants facebook/msn I'd be happy to :)
I'm on fb hun, got a link under my name if anyone wants to add me. xx

Late checking in again...but 4lb off for me this week :) xx

:party0049: Go Roziee that is a brillaint result! Especially since you didn't think you'd lose :D

:party0019: Woohoo! That is a brillaint results TheMissus - Well Done

I got a NSV today, My nan said 'Sum my god you've lost so much weight' Made my day especailly since i think i've put on some weight over the last few days :D Xx

Yaays! Well done Missus! :bunnydance:

I'd love to join the techno-gang, but as I only have writing paper and envelopes, I don't think I would be any use to anyone :rolleyes:

Honey - all the best for crossing that line next week. I am sitting on the half-way fence and it is a scary place. One bad week and I am on the dark side again lol

Which kinda makes me wonder why I was such a piggy yesterday. Never fear though, I have a plan. Went shopping last night and will be having a speedy soup week!.....and lots of fruit. I am still optimistic for a loss this week :D

Good luck everyone! :party0038:

I am sitting on the half-way fence and it is a scary place.

Dont sit there too long, you'll get splinters :p

Well done to all the losers this week,it was quite a mixed bag this week wasnt it? I do believe there has been a collective 'wandering off plan', we must be like the Borg :eek:

Sorry I missed you all yesterday, I was *cough* busy :p. Theres a little part of me thats still surpised that hes still around - sad isnt it? :confused: Note to self *must have more confidence* :)

Good luck everyone for the coming week :D

I have live profile too :) think that's a great idea - like a life line during the day...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you sign up it gives you a pin to give to people so they can add you :)

only another flipping pound :(

I won't give up.. if only because I've already bought the shakes. But grrr!

I am not on plan today. I woke up feeling sick after hardly sleeping due to ongoing jaw pain (doctors appointment booked for Friday) and then realised somebody had kindly stolen my "residential driveway, keep clear" sign. Had a grumpy morning, but was on plan. Went to my mum's for lunch and the builders next door had blocked her driveway with their van, and all their bricks and buckets and whatnot were strewn everywhere while they sat eating their lunches. Helpful. They had no intention to move despite them knowing I go there at lunch, because I've asked them to move every day last week!

Anyway, I just gave up and went to Aldi. I was so high strung I was almost crying in the car! It's no excuse but it's been a crap day.

Elaine - well done on your loss, but you have a wee sad smiley so I am guessing you were hoping for more. Better luck next week x

Smartie - wash your mouth out, woman! You are a catch and he is a very lucky man!

Hi everyone!
Some great losses!
I bit the bullet and weighed in this morning and..... STS! I am sooo pleased with that! back on track and now not going out on Friday so I know I will have a 100% week. Good luck everyone! xx

see nettie it wasn't as bad as you feared. :) WI tonight for me and sadly I am hoping for a sts or small loss. I am still finding it hard not to want to lose weight each week.

craybia said:
see nettie it wasn't as bad as you feared. :) WI tonight for me and sadly I am hoping for a sts or small loss. I am still finding it hard not to want to lose weight each week.

You can have some of mine to counter balance you lol

Kx

Hi lovely weighers!!!!! I'm a bit fat to be a cheerleader, but because I love you all I'm waving my pom poms in the air for everyone - rah rah rah!! Go us!!!!!!!!!

Goodness, all those exclamation points. Anyway, here's to a fantastic week of making good food choices and lifelong changes. I so want to eat well, feel healthy, look fab and lose that pound and a half that will take me over the half way point.

I've had a delicious meal, and tried out a new side dish recommended by my friend, which was steamed broccoli with lemon and dill. It was delish, very easy and nice as a bit of a change.

Anyone heard from: Sparky, Oz moz, SarahJane? I know this thread moves like greased lightning, but I don't recall hearing from them lately.

Happy Monday!

Weird....I know I must stop obsessively weighing myself but I can't help it...weighed myself this morning before eating anything and after doing the "essentials" and had put on a lb overnight. Weighed myself again this evening and weighed the same as this morning. Body works in strange ways......

Back