Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone,
not been around for a few days... too embarrassed to show my fat face! had an atrocious (sp) week but going to weigh in tomorrow and just deal with the consequences. looked in the mirror this morning and its time to stop feeling so sorry for myself and do something about it. If I am not back on track in 2 weeks I'm going to have to join a class. Got my action plan at the ready and heres to the next 2 weeks.

Oh man I am soooo not in a good place.

I've been eating fine all week and everything's been great even had someone I used to work with comment that they didn't recognise me but...taking into my real slowdown over the last few weeks I decided to get weighed this lunchtime on the Boots scale...man was that a bad idea. A bad idea.

This is going to sound mental but I was concerned about my scale being a bit skewiff - it's really old and has been kept in a damp environment for a long time....oh god listen to me...lol...talk about denial!!! "It's not me it's the scale!!!"

Anyways THIS MORNING that's what I thought so I just toddled off to Boots for a weigh in. 5lbs more than my last weigh in!!!! OH. MY. GOD.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plus to add insult to injury it told me I was only 5'2 1/2 not the 5'3 1/2 I thought I was. I could've kicked the bloody thing.:rant2:

I'm so pissed off about tomorrow now. Plus I broke the rule I made for myself not to weigh in between weigh ins.

I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.

:rolleyes:

Aaawww Nettie. Your face is lovely and your spelling is spot-on :D

Remember last week? You were convinced you had done badly and you hadn't. Try not to worry, Nettie. It's good to have a plan. Good luck! :party0011:

Potatogirl - I am assuming you did not strip nekkid in Boots. That might make a difference!

Perhaps if your scales are dodgy you should measure yourself with a tape measure as a backup. And buy new scales and stick to them.

Weigh again tomorrow morning as usual and ignore Boots. What do they know? lol. As you say, you have had a good week foodwise so should be fine.

Nettie- you will be fine, just keep at it.. If you eat something bad it doesn't matter.. Just make sure the next thing you eat isn't bad.

Potatoe girl.. Dont worry about your weigh in at boots.. If I weigh myself in the morning going going to the loo I'm always 3 lbs heavier.. If I way myself last thing im always about 4-5 lbs heavier.. Which is why it is important to weigh yourself on the same day of the week and time every week.

Buy a new set of scales. The ones I have are brilliant. I'll post up the link for it later on tonight for you.

Aaawww Nettie. Your face is lovely and your spelling is spot-on :D

Remember last week? You were convinced you had done badly and you hadn't. Try not to worry, Nettie. It's good to have a plan. Good luck! :party0011:

I thought I did bad last week... well this week I haven't really been on plan very much... apart from drinking loads of water and eating lots of fruit! but that is going to be cancelled out by all the junk i've eaten lol.

:rotflmao:Silly Saus - as a matter of fact I was just in my pants and bra....booooooooooooooooooo...seriously can you imagine ??!! My bloke said that - everything is relative. I haven't been keeping measurements but I really think I should to get me through these bits because I KNOW I've lost inches cos I can see it and I'm in a size 20 bottom instead of 22. Thank you so much - that made me laugh!x

Roziee - Thanks babe. It's not like I don't know not to do it...it's such a compulsion!! What an idiot I am. If you could post the link that would be fab. x

I thought I did bad last week... well this week I haven't really been on plan very much... apart from drinking loads of water and eating lots of fruit! but that is going to be cancelled out by all the junk i've eaten lol.

Nettie I'm sorry I'm so rude I was so wound up in selfishness earlier I didn't even read your post. Baby..hugs.

If you have been drinking loads of water and eating lots of fruit I think you may surprise yourself. I got like this on my second wi. Just think about when you've eaten fruit instead of junk - it all adds up.
xxx

Potatogirl said:
:rotflmao:Silly Saus - as a matter of fact I was just in my pants and bra....booooooooooooooooooo...seriously can you imagine ??!! My bloke said that - everything is relative. I haven't been keeping measurements but I really think I should to get me through these bits because I KNOW I've lost inches cos I can see it and I'm in a size 20 bottom instead of 22. Thank you so much - that made me laugh!x

Roziee - Thanks babe. It's not like I don't know not to do it...it's such a compulsion!! What an idiot I am. If you could post the link that would be fab. x

Here you go. I bought mine from amazon though.

http://www.scalesonline.co.uk/black-elite-digital-designer-bathroom-scales-p-97.html

I have hit the half stone mark!!! After 2 weeks!!! This has really motivated me as I have had to control myself around soooo much junk lately - yesterday was my brother's birthday and we had loads of people round and had pizza whilst watching the football - I said no to 3 different kinds of pizza, cheesey garlic bread, beer and a slice of birthday cake!! So worth it though to feel like this this morning, I literally can't wipe the smile off of my face right now.
I still have a long way to go but if I carry on the way I have been it wont be long before I need to buy some skinny clothes - I feel a shopping spree coming on!!

Good Morning all.............and goodbye :wave_cry:

I have STS this week firstly for my weigh in today, totalling 9.5lbs since I started, but I am switching to good old fashioned WW Discover plan from now.........much thought has gone into it but I had a far better and faster weight loss on WW and I need to see more come off to retain my motivation, it has dwindled into near non-existant these last few weeks whilst I have struggled with the same couple of lbs!!

Good luck to you all, and thank you for your SW help, support and advice

D xxx

Hi everyone another sts this week for me, started the week so good, but the evil wine drew me in on Friday. Oh well at least I know where I went wrong. Am off to see Billy Ocean today, so firmly back on track tomorrow. Aiming to lose next week. Good luck to everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost x

STS for me -happy with this after yesterday's yummy meal at Loch Fyne (calamari & Mayo dip, scampi & chips with tartare sauce and petit pois, Chocolate Cheesecake and sorbet (there was q compote but I didn't like it) then I gad the munchies and had a chomp bar, Maltesers and some Butterkist Butterkist Ra Ra Ra!!

Good luck all - off to have a cup of coffee, breakfast - and then sand my new coving and paint (1st coat of 3) my ceilings and porch.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well, as expected, i gained 2lbs after friday's meal (and i had lots of cake last night). but will try for a good week this week. :D

good luck all

Morning all! I lost a pound this morning, taking my total to 85 lbs.

I'm a little disappointed, because I tracked my food all week, kept within my allowance, really pushed myself with my walking. I was expecting more of a loss, to be honest. Never mind! It's still a loss and it's very good. Am going to be motivated to do more of the same next week, because it really kept me accountable.

Another month too - woo hoo! I think I lost 8.5 lbs in May, so overall I'm doing really well, and I know I can keep doing this for the rest of my life.

Dawnie - good luck with WW. Please let us know how you get on :) x

Congrats to Woodland Girl and Never Satisfied. Well done to the maintainers :D Why_D - Mexican and cake sound like a great week so at least you had fun gaining :D

Belated happy anniversary to Kwise and her fella :candledinner:

Hi everyone,
not been around for a few days... too embarrassed to show my fat face! had an atrocious (sp) week but going to weigh in tomorrow and just deal with the consequences. looked in the mirror this morning and its time to stop feeling so sorry for myself and do something about it. If I am not back on track in 2 weeks I'm going to have to join a class. Got my action plan at the ready and heres to the next 2 weeks.

Hi Nettie, you're so hard on yourself, you know - you're doing well by getting going on this, and you will get there, just stick at it and be a bit kinder to yourself!

Oh man I am soooo not in a good place.

I've been eating fine all week and everything's been great even had someone I used to work with comment that they didn't recognise me but...taking into my real slowdown over the last few weeks I decided to get weighed this lunchtime on the Boots scale...man was that a bad idea. A bad idea.

This is going to sound mental but I was concerned about my scale being a bit skewiff - it's really old and has been kept in a damp environment for a long time....oh god listen to me...lol...talk about denial!!! "It's not me it's the scale!!!"

Anyways THIS MORNING that's what I thought so I just toddled off to Boots for a weigh in. 5lbs more than my last weigh in!!!! OH. MY. GOD.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plus to add insult to injury it told me I was only 5'2 1/2 not the 5'3 1/2 I thought I was. I could've kicked the bloody thing.:rant2:

I'm so pissed off about tomorrow now. Plus I broke the rule I made for myself not to weigh in between weigh ins.

I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.
I AM A TIT.

:rolleyes:

Actually, scales do vary, so I wouldn't worry about it. It's weighing yourself on the same scale at the same time that will tell you whether you've lost weight or not! Good luck with the weigh in.

After sts last week, 1.5 lbs off this week :)
And that is without much running but I have been good with food!

Yay, well done woodland girl, that's terrific!

I have hit the half stone mark!!! After 2 weeks!!! This has really motivated me as I have had to control myself around soooo much junk lately - yesterday was my brother's birthday and we had loads of people round and had pizza whilst watching the football - I said no to 3 different kinds of pizza, cheesey garlic bread, beer and a slice of birthday cake!! So worth it though to feel like this this morning, I literally can't wipe the smile off of my face right now.
I still have a long way to go but if I carry on the way I have been it wont be long before I need to buy some skinny clothes - I feel a shopping spree coming on!!
That's a great success, it's fab to reach milestones, isn't it?!

Good Morning all.............and goodbye :wave_cry:

I have STS this week firstly for my weigh in today, totalling 9.5lbs since I started, but I am switching to good old fashioned WW Discover plan from now.........much thought has gone into it but I had a far better and faster weight loss on WW and I need to see more come off to retain my motivation, it has dwindled into near non-existant these last few weeks whilst I have struggled with the same couple of lbs!!

Good luck to you all, and thank you for your SW help, support and advice

D xxx
Good luck with weight watchers!!

Hi everyone another sts this week for me, started the week so good, but the evil wine drew me in on Friday. Oh well at least I know where I went wrong. Am off to see Billy Ocean today, so firmly back on track tomorrow. Aiming to lose next week. Good luck to everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost x

Fab to have STS and to know what you ate in the week - am sure you're going to have a fab week next week!

STS for me -happy with this after yesterday's yummy meal at Loch Fyne (calamari & Mayo dip, scampi & chips with tartare sauce and petit pois, Chocolate Cheesecake and sorbet (there was q compote but I didn't like it) then I gad the munchies and had a chomp bar, Maltesers and some Butterkist Butterkist Ra Ra Ra!!

Good luck all - off to have a cup of coffee, breakfast - and then sand my new coving and paint (1st coat of 3) my ceilings and porch.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
mmmmmmmmmm, that dinner sounds delicious!!!!

well, as expected, i gained 2lbs after friday's meal (and i had lots of cake last night). but will try for a good week this week. :D

good luck all

As long as you know why you gained, why_d, that's the main thing. Am sure you'll lose those tiny little pounds and more very soon!

Hurrah for soup! I lost 4 lbs this week :bunnydance: and get my 4 stone sticky!:bliss:

Thanks guys for all your support xxx :grouphugg:

Oh, that's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE loss, silly sausage, well done you!!!! You must feel fab, and huge congrats on getting your four stone sticky!!!

Back