Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Nettie I'm sorry I'm so rude I was so wound up in selfishness earlier I didn't even read your post. Baby..hugs.

If you have been drinking loads of water and eating lots of fruit I think you may surprise yourself. I got like this on my second wi. Just think about when you've eaten fruit instead of junk - it all adds up.
xxx

Aww don't be silly, we all have our own things going on hunny but we really need to give ourselves a kick up the ass and get into gear hey?! xx

Good Morning all.............and goodbye :wave_cry:

I have STS this week firstly for my weigh in today, totalling 9.5lbs since I started, but I am switching to good old fashioned WW Discover plan from now.........much thought has gone into it but I had a far better and faster weight loss on WW and I need to see more come off to retain my motivation, it has dwindled into near non-existant these last few weeks whilst I have struggled with the same couple of lbs!!

Good luck to you all, and thank you for your SW help, support and advice

D xxx

awww no! so sorry that you're going but I know how difficult it is when motivation is low. Good luck with WW and pop back to let us know how you get on x

STS for me -happy with this after yesterday's yummy meal at Loch Fyne (calamari & Mayo dip, scampi & chips with tartare sauce and petit pois, Chocolate Cheesecake and sorbet (there was q compote but I didn't like it) then I gad the munchies and had a chomp bar, Maltesers and some Butterkist Butterkist Ra Ra Ra!!

Good luck all - off to have a cup of coffee, breakfast - and then sand my new coving and paint (1st coat of 3) my ceilings and porch.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmmm I love calamari! I think its worth a STS lol x

well everyone.... I've weighed in and I'm quite happy to say that although I did gain it was only 1lb! I can't explain why but it has really motivated me to make the most of this coming week. And an added bonus... I think the community cafe at work is re opening and the lady who runs it does SW and she makes SW recipes and syns them for me and stuff yay!

Hurrah for soup! I lost 4 lbs this week :bunnydance: and get my 4 stone sticky!:bliss:

Thanks guys for all your support xxx :grouphugg:

can you come and live with me and help me lose 4 stone hehe
thats soooo fantastic, you must feel amazing! :D

Rosiee - many thaks for this - they look just the job. I've always avoided the digital ones because back in 2003 when I was 23 stone I went into Argos and bought some - completely ignoring the fact they had a weight limit on them....well.

First week on the diet...I got them home, put the battery in stepped on - no reading. Stepped off - on again - no reading.

"Mark!! Come and step on these scales I think they're broken." My other half gets on and they are fine.

I calibrate them again - then step on them again and DOINGGGGGGG! A spring pops inside them and they are just stuck. I BROKE THEM - I BROKE THE BLOODY SCALES!!!! I. was. mortified. It was only then I realised they had a limit.

I was so ashamed when I took them back. They must have had a right giggle.:eek:

Not as bad as you thought eh, Nettie? Well done for weighing in and owning your weight :bunnydance: You are getting your own SW chef at work? That's a sign that you are meant to do this!!!

LOL @ Potato Girl. I shouldn't laugh, but you have such a funny way of telling stories :D

Potatogirl said:
Rosiee - many thaks for this - they look just the job. I've always avoided the digital ones because back in 2003 when I was 23 stone I went into Argos and bought some - completely ignoring the fact they had a weight limit on them....well.

First week on the diet...I got them home, put the battery in stepped on - no reading. Stepped off - on again - no reading.

"Mark!! Come and step on these scales I think they're broken." My other half gets on and they are fine.

I calibrate them again - then step on them again and DOINGGGGGGG! A spring pops inside them and they are just stuck. I BROKE THEM - I BROKE THE BLOODY SCALES!!!! I. was. mortified. It was only then I realised they had a limit.

I was so ashamed when I took them back. They must have had a right giggle.:eek:

You poor thing - what an awful experience that must have been.

They are amazing- most digital scales give you a different reading every time you step on them, but these scales are wonderful at that. Very good- recommend them anyday.

Morning all.

Well done to those who have had losses (Silly Sausage and Honey you two are amazing) and well done to the STS's too and for everyone who has weighed in and been accountable.

After no weigh in last week due to my horrendous week and hen night weekend I was surprised to see a 1lb loss on the scales this week. I have stuck 100% to plan this week and have been trying out lots of new SW recipes. Am now cooking lots of SW recipes for me and the OH and he really does enjoy them too makes it so much easier at meal times.

Really glad to have had a loss and am now at a lower weight than I have ever been at - woop woop. 2lb to go to my 4 1/2 stone mark - so that is going to be my target for this week!!

Good luck to everyone else x x

well done Silly sausage and Honey. and see at least it wasnt as bad as you feared Nettie.

I bought some digital scales from lloyds pharmacy when I started 2 years ago they do bmi and everything. They weighed me ok but kept erroring when i tried to do body fat and bmi. my hubby gets on and they do him for everything. they obviously couldnt cope with my huge weight

ooh I have just noticed is is my SW anniversary on Tuesday! A whole year since I started my journey. OH has just reminded me I have lost 61 pounds in 52 weeks which is just over a pound a week which is nice and steady and what I originally set out to do.

-1.5lb for me this week :D
very pleased with that considering it's TOTM and i'm a bit clogged up (sorry too much info!)

Hi everyone - a bit late checking in but I have been standing in the rain watching my son playing football in his cup final and they won too so worth getting soaked for:winner:
Another pound lost which I am pleased with after my trip to London. Well done to everyone else this week!

Ok so my plan for a good week has already gone out the window. Just gorged on an entire packet of happy faces. That's the first I've done such a thing... Not overly annoyed but with a wedding and another meal out planned for this week I don't see next weeks WI being kind lol

well done everyone....seems that there is more losses this week than last week. plus where we've put on or STS we seem pretty happy with this because we know why :)

i did say i was going to weigh in yesterday for practical reasons and I did, but I also did end up being able to weigh in today and absolutely thrilled with the 2.5lb loss :) especially since i've had a couple of snags... i can only put the loss down to the crazy amount of exercise i've been doing alongside (attempting) to stay on plan...

thinking about a green week next week....i hear this is the way for a quick loss...may give it a shot to see :)

good luck for the coming week everyone...lets keep it up :)
xxxx

I totally forgot to wi didn't I?

Well after all that fuss and nonsense I've lost 2lbs on my scale getting me more firmly into the 17stones. Relief! 2lbs to my first stone I am sooo excited!!

After my reeediculous rant last night I sat and drank a litre of water until I went to bed...talk about last minute damage limitation!! Honestly.

Already had a litre today too so keeping it going. Need to wee ALL THE BLOODY TIME though. Why is there no smiley for that?!

All the best for next week dudes...onwards and downwards....:)

Aaww why_d - how ironic that happy faces have peed you off. Nevermind, you have 6 and a half days to recover lol

Well done to Sarah, Emma, JackJane, Joanna and Potato Girl! This is a real bumper week :talk017:

My day is just getting better and better :D Went for a swim (and chips!) then saw a comedian shopping in Boots that me and the kids love (Limmy) then came home and a neighbour offered me interior doors (long story, but I have hardly any doors in my house lol) Making Grumble's mushroom and lentil loaf (off the recipe thread) for dinner. Having a glass of wine with it...tut tut, but it is a holiday weekend and I am celelbrating a lovely day! :D

I've not had a very good day.... about an hour ago I realised that I hadn't eaten anything other than a packet of quavers! and 2 cups of tea!
I've now had chicken, rice and vegetables and feel soooo full! Have got lots of fruit ready for when I feel a bit peckish and I have breakfast planned for tomorrow.

I just saw paddy mcguiness in tesco. I really just had to get that off my chest!!!
x

Back