Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

After sts last week, 1.5 lbs off this week :)
And that is without much running but I have been good with food!

Woohoo WG! Thats brillaint :D

I have hit the half stone mark!!! After 2 weeks!!! This has really motivated me as I have had to control myself around soooo much junk lately - yesterday was my brother's birthday and we had loads of people round and had pizza whilst watching the football - I said no to 3 different kinds of pizza, cheesey garlic bread, beer and a slice of birthday cake!! So worth it though to feel like this this morning, I literally can't wipe the smile off of my face right now.
I still have a long way to go but if I carry on the way I have been it wont be long before I need to buy some skinny clothes - I feel a shopping spree coming on!!

:eek: Well Done on your loss and congrats on having such a iron will! :party0011:

Good Morning all.............and goodbye :wave_cry:

I have STS this week firstly for my weigh in today, totalling 9.5lbs since I started, but I am switching to good old fashioned WW Discover plan from now.........much thought has gone into it but I had a far better and faster weight loss on WW and I need to see more come off to retain my motivation, it has dwindled into near non-existant these last few weeks whilst I have struggled with the same couple of lbs!!

Good luck to you all, and thank you for your SW help, support and advice

D xxx

Good Luck with WW dawnie and i hope it helps you to lose weight and ups your motivation levels :)

Hi everyone another sts this week for me, started the week so good, but the evil wine drew me in on Friday. Oh well at least I know where I went wrong. Am off to see Billy Ocean today, so firmly back on track tomorrow. Aiming to lose next week. Good luck to everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost x

Well done on your STS Madmavey especially as you had a visist from the wine fairies on friday. Good luck for next week :D

STS for me -happy with this after yesterday's yummy meal at Loch Fyne (calamari & Mayo dip, scampi & chips with tartare sauce and petit pois, Chocolate Cheesecake and sorbet (there was q compote but I didn't like it) then I gad the munchies and had a chomp bar, Maltesers and some Butterkist Butterkist Ra Ra Ra!!

Good luck all - off to have a cup of coffee, breakfast - and then sand my new coving and paint (1st coat of 3) my ceilings and porch.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo that is brillaint K :D Hope you have a good loss next week! Think of all teh body magic you are getting by doing the painting lol

well, as expected, i gained 2lbs after friday's meal (and i had lots of cake last night). but will try for a good week this week. :D

good luck all

Atleast you know why you gained Why_d - Sounds liek you a fun time :D Good Luck for next week

Morning all! I lost a pound this morning, taking my total to 85 lbs.

I'm a little disappointed, because I tracked my food all week, kept within my allowance, really pushed myself with my walking. I was expecting more of a loss, to be honest. Never mind! It's still a loss and it's very good. Am going to be motivated to do more of the same next week, because it really kept me accountable.

Another month too - woo hoo! I think I lost 8.5 lbs in May, so overall I'm doing really well, and I know I can keep doing this for the rest of my life.

:eek: 8.5lbs in a month is amazing Honey! Well Done on your 1lb off :D

Hurrah for soup! I lost 4 lbs this week and get my 4 stone sticky!:bliss:

Thanks guys for all your support xxx :grouphugg:

:talk017: Go Sausage! Thats amazing and well done on your new sticky!

well everyone.... I've weighed in and I'm quite happy to say that although I did gain it was only 1lb! I can't explain why but it has really motivated me to make the most of this coming week. And an added bonus... I think the community cafe at work is re opening and the lady who runs it does SW and she makes SW recipes and syns them for me and stuff yay!

It wasn't as bad as you expected nettie so well done for WI. Good luck for the coming week :)

Morning all.

Well done to those who have had losses (Silly Sausage and Honey you two are amazing) and well done to the STS's too and for everyone who has weighed in and been accountable.

After no weigh in last week due to my horrendous week and hen night weekend I was surprised to see a 1lb loss on the scales this week. I have stuck 100% to plan this week and have been trying out lots of new SW recipes. Am now cooking lots of SW recipes for me and the OH and he really does enjoy them too makes it so much easier at meal times.

Really glad to have had a loss and am now at a lower weight than I have ever been at - woop woop. 2lb to go to my 4 1/2 stone mark - so that is going to be my target for this week!!

Good luck to everyone else x x

OOhh thats fabbie Sarah! Well Done! Good luck at getting your new sticker next week :D

-1.5lb for me this week :D
very pleased with that considering it's TOTM and i'm a bit clogged up (sorry too much info!)

Well Done Emma :D

Hi everyone - a bit late checking in but I have been standing in the rain watching my son playing football in his cup final and they won too so worth getting soaked for:winner:
Another pound lost which I am pleased with after my trip to London. Well done to everyone else this week!

Congrats on your son winning the cup final and on your 1lb off especially as you've been to london :D

well done everyone....seems that there is more losses this week than last week. plus where we've put on or STS we seem pretty happy with this because we know why :)

i did say i was going to weigh in yesterday for practical reasons and I did, but I also did end up being able to weigh in today and absolutely thrilled with the 2.5lb loss :) especially since i've had a couple of snags... i can only put the loss down to the crazy amount of exercise i've been doing alongside (attempting) to stay on plan...

thinking about a green week next week....i hear this is the way for a quick loss...may give it a shot to see :)

good luck for the coming week everyone...lets keep it up :)
xxxx

Well Done on your 2.5lb loss joanna! Thats amazing :D

I totally forgot to wi didn't I?

Well after all that fuss and nonsense I've lost 2lbs on my scale getting me more firmly into the 17stones. Relief! 2lbs to my first stone I am sooo excited!!

After my reeediculous rant last night I sat and drank a litre of water until I went to bed...talk about last minute damage limitation!! Honestly.

Already had a litre today too so keeping it going. Need to wee ALL THE BLOODY TIME though. Why is there no smiley for that?!

All the best for next week dudes...onwards and downwards....:)

Well Done Potatogirl thats brillaint for you :D

P.s. I think this smiley kinda represents someone who has to keep going to the loo :p :sick0019:

Hope i haven't missed anyone out - Sorry if i have. I know some people have yet to WI and i will comment on their WI result when they do :D

Good luck to everyone for next week :D Xx

I'm not going to have a loss this week as my lovely cousin has decided that as its my birthdya tomorrow she'll have a sleepover at mine with all lovely (and very fattening :rolleyes:) treats. Plus i've booked this week as a holiday from SW as i thought i'd enjoy my birthday :D

P.s. Anyone seen Moz and sparky lately?

I just saw paddy mcguiness in tesco. I really just had to get that off my chest!!!
x

:rotflmao: Nice one!

In a parallel universe somewhere there will be a crowd of TV comedians saying to each other, "I saw Joanna/Sausage from the Sunday Thread in Tesco/Boots today!"

Have a wonderful birthday sleepover Sum. You only get one 21st so fill yer wee boots with lovely treats! :D

Moz, Sparky, JMo, Maisie, the two Suzies...hope they are doing well :) x

Virtually every time I go to Manchester I see someone from Corry or the like - so strange...never see anyone when I go to Cleethorpes:D:D:D

Potatogirl said:
Virtually every time I go to Manchester I see someone from Corry or the like - so strange...never see anyone when I go to Cleethorpes:D:D:D

Yeah that's true actually.. Especially if you're in deans gate

Kirk from Corrie lives on the same estate as me...see him in my local co-op all the time and apparently Theresa from Hollyoaks lives here too, but I'm yet to see it for myself! x

LOL Potato Girl! :D

The spooky thing about seeing Limmy today is that we had just been talking about him :eek: In the changing rooms at the swimming, my son and I were singing a song from his show (like you do) and my lad asked if he thought Limmy would get another series. Two hours later we saw him the shops. Pretended not to look though as he was with his family :)

My husband has 4 dishes on the go on the stove..

Rice
Daal
Crispy pointed peppers
Turnip curry

I hope it's nice- if not it's a big fruit salad for me tonight...

Oh yum silly that looks amazing!

The turnip curry was quite nice actually. I wouldn't be able to eat alot of it, but it was nice..

I met Josie from Big Brother on Thursday in London - she was lovely along with a fair few celebs from Eastenders.
Hope you can all see the photo attached

Attachments

• Me and Josie.jpg
    Me and Josie.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 26
*thicko alert* Is that Josie on the left and JackJane on the right?? If so, wowwee! *hotty alert!!!*

(My neighbout has just chapped my door with a tube of Avon "liquid bra" boobie firming lotion. I should be offended, but am stoked lol)

Last edited:
Lol that's me on the right in my slinky new number - love Josie as she always looks good even though she is not a skinny minnie like some of the celebs :D

Sorry for not commenting on everyone's losses but it's 2.50am and I really need to go to bed. Have absolutely LOADS to do and am off on holiday tomorrow evening- eeeeek !

Well done to all the losers. Want to single out sausage particularly for her GREAT loss and new shiny. I am sooooo made up for you. Well done. And Sarah for being here for 1 year. That is fantastic and an inspiration for all of us who are a little bit behind you. Sorry to all those who I missed out.

Why_d - I understand that feeling. I had a moment like that earlier this week where I ate 1.5 packets of biscuits. I'm a bit cross with myself because that is quite unlike the 'new me' but I still did it. Grrrr. Even if you have a few days this week where you will be eating off plan stuff, just do your best in between to minimise the effects (even if you still gain) and then get back on plan when you can. This has to fit in around 'life' so I hope you have a great week.

Sum - happy birthday youngster. Enjoy and we'll see you back here afterwards :D

I haven't weighed today because I wasn't at home today so I will be weighing later this morning. Might not get chance to post it here but you can take it that I will have a gain of somewhere between 5 and 7lbs !! (I had a few 'moments' this week - very unusual for me but I still have the potential for a really good binge :ashamed0005:). So, I will lose my 5.5 stone shiny for a bit (I'm off on holiday tomorrow) but I will get it back in a few weeks so don't worry.

See you in 3 weeks. Good luck everyone.

Gail x

morning everyone. anyone have nice plans for today

half killed myself yesterday by finally weeding and digging over the huge flower bed in my front garden. Took me nearly 3 hours but really chuffed as normally I would have had to have done it in thirds as it is so big. I just got started and thought sod it get it done whilst you are in the mood.

Just got to put bedding plants in now etc.

Group tonight, our leader is on hols so got a temp but had her before she is lovely. I am on weighing in people tonight.

Sausage, I still see you as the sindy sunbathing figure, lol funny how you get a picture of someone in your head.

Sumsum when is/was your birthday? Happy buffday anyway darling xxxxx

I lost a lb. Woohoo. I thought I had STS but I had something under the scales lol took t out and it showed a lb loss!

Last edited:
Nice one Rosiee. I ordered those new scales btw. Can't weight....geddit? Oh dear...Richard Whitely is alive and well...
Fi
x

Back