Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Honey - I forgot to congratulate you on your loss this week (how rood!) Well done! :bunnydance:

You are a very well brought up sausage, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the bunnies, btw :D

I've weighed in and I'm quite happy to say that although I did gain it was only 1lb!

Good for you Nettie, I know that you're going to have a terrific week this week, as are we all!!

After no weigh in last week due to my horrendous week and hen night weekend I was surprised to see a 1lb loss on the scales this week. I have stuck 100% to plan this week and have been trying out lots of new SW recipes. Am now cooking lots of SW recipes for me and the OH and he really does enjoy them too makes it so much easier at meal times.

Really glad to have had a loss and am now at a lower weight than I have ever been at - woop woop. 2lb to go to my 4 1/2 stone mark - so that is going to be my target for this week!!

Good luck to everyone else x x

Ooh well done, that is fantastic!!!!!! Am so pleased for you, and I know you're going to reach your target too.

ooh I have just noticed is is my SW anniversary on Tuesday! A whole year since I started my journey. OH has just reminded me I have lost 61 pounds in 52 weeks which is just over a pound a week which is nice and steady and what I originally set out to do.

Again, absolutely brilliant! Well done for sticking at it and getting such fantastic results, you must feel wonderful.

-1.5lb for me this week :D
very pleased with that considering it's TOTM and i'm a bit clogged up (sorry too much info!)

Well done, Emma - hopefully resetting your start weight will have given you that boost - sounds like it!

Hi everyone - a bit late checking in but I have been standing in the rain watching my son playing football in his cup final and they won too so worth getting soaked for:winner:
Another pound lost which I am pleased with after my trip to London. Well done to everyone else this week!

That's terrific, well done you!!! Another pound is brilliant.

Ok so my plan for a good week has already gone out the window. Just gorged on an entire packet of happy faces. That's the first I've done such a thing... Not overly annoyed but with a wedding and another meal out planned for this week I don't see next weeks WI being kind lol

Lol, that's a shame - but if you stick to the plan the other times I think that you will be pleasantly surprised, you know...

i did say i was going to weigh in yesterday for practical reasons and I did, but I also did end up being able to weigh in today and absolutely thrilled with the 2.5lb loss :) especially since i've had a couple of snags... i can only put the loss down to the crazy amount of exercise i've been doing alongside (attempting) to stay on plan...

thinking about a green week next week....i hear this is the way for a quick loss...may give it a shot to see :)

good luck for the coming week everyone...lets keep it up :)
xxxx

Excellent results, that's brilliant!

Well after all that fuss and nonsense I've lost 2lbs on my scale getting me more firmly into the 17stones. Relief! 2lbs to my first stone I am sooo excited!!

Well done, good for you, that's a terrific result!

Sorry for not commenting on everyone's losses but it's 2.50am and I really need to go to bed. Have absolutely LOADS to do and am off on holiday tomorrow evening- eeeeek !

Well done to all the losers. Want to single out sausage particularly for her GREAT loss and new shiny. I am sooooo made up for you. Well done. And Sarah for being here for 1 year. That is fantastic and an inspiration for all of us who are a little bit behind you. Sorry to all those who I missed out.

Why_d - I understand that feeling. I had a moment like that earlier this week where I ate 1.5 packets of biscuits. I'm a bit cross with myself because that is quite unlike the 'new me' but I still did it. Grrrr. Even if you have a few days this week where you will be eating off plan stuff, just do your best in between to minimise the effects (even if you still gain) and then get back on plan when you can. This has to fit in around 'life' so I hope you have a great week.

Sum - happy birthday youngster. Enjoy and we'll see you back here afterwards :D

I haven't weighed today because I wasn't at home today so I will be weighing later this morning. Might not get chance to post it here but you can take it that I will have a gain of somewhere between 5 and 7lbs !! (I had a few 'moments' this week - very unusual for me but I still have the potential for a really good binge :ashamed0005:). So, I will lose my 5.5 stone shiny for a bit (I'm off on holiday tomorrow) but I will get it back in a few weeks so don't worry.

See you in 3 weeks. Good luck everyone.

Gail x

You'll do just fine, Gail, although how are we going to manage for three weeks without you?!!! Awwwwwww. Hope you have an amazing time and then return to inspire us again.

morning everyone. anyone have nice plans for today

half killed myself yesterday by finally weeding and digging over the huge flower bed in my front garden. Took me nearly 3 hours but really chuffed as normally I would have had to have done it in thirds as it is so big. I just got started and thought sod it get it done whilst you are in the mood.

Just got to put bedding plants in now etc.

Group tonight, our leader is on hols so got a temp but had her before she is lovely. I am on weighing in people tonight.

Sausage, I still see you as the sindy sunbathing figure, lol funny how you get a picture of someone in your head.

It's really inspiring to have someone who is maintaining here, Craybia, and I really really appreciate you joining this thread, it's definitely what I need to read about, to see everyone at different parts of their journey!

I lost a lb. Woohoo. I thought I had STS but I had something under the scales lol took t out and it showed a lb loss!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you, Roziee, that's brilliant!

I've also noticed that I'm exactly at my half way point in the goal that I set myself: 85 lbs lost, 85 lbs to lose. Oooh, very inspirational, from now on it will all be in my favour, that's a really really great realisation.

I'm determined to have a week of very healthy food choices, and lots of walking, and also to up my water intake slightly. Will be posting regularly here to keep me focused on where I want to be!!

21 today! Have a fantastic day, Sum! :bunnydance: xxx

SmurfsBirthday.jpg

What are your plans for this week? Any themes or targets?

Just been looking through my cupboards and old diaries and decided on this for the week...

1 - don't make bread this week. Use cheese and nuts for 2nd heb.
2 - have a week of daily go-go dancing as I lost loads that week! lol
3 - more water!!!

Good luck everyone :party0011:

Oh wow! SO much to read in here.

Well done for everyone who had such awesome losses! People who have not been so good this week... well it is bank holiday after all - roll on next week, and for me too!

Here I am beautiful Sunday weighers.. now.. I come in to this inspiring and motivating thread to ask for your forgiveness... as many of you know I have been on slim fast for the past three weeks.
Initially I planned for this to be 8 weeks.. but due to being unhappy, not to mention hungry.. I am coming home!
Forgive me for all my slim fast syns...
... I just weighed in to realise that I have... STS this week.
Yep. STS.

Now, a sts on slimming world would probably have ‘I’m lucky I didn’t gain this week, I know where I went wrong bla de da de dad a da, will have 100% days this week and look forward to a good loss next week’.

This is what STS on Sf feels like:

I have been hungry. Moody. Angry. Irritable. More hungry. Snappy. Eating nothing but shakes and grapes between 6am – 6pm and then eating the remainders of my calorie allowance in either ww ready meals and mini kit kat bites or. JUNK. Absolute Junk.

Here lies my SF journey:

Week 1 – 1lb
Week 2 – 1.5
Week 3 – STS

Rest in peace. Rest in frickin peace.

I rang up a consultant from the website... arranged to meet her at 9:15am tomorrow morning (how nice of her is that? classes start at 9:30am...)

Your eyes are not deceiving you. I am re-joining slimming world – tomorrow!
I feel happier already, much happier. :bunnydance:

I hope you don't mind me coming back in here.. although I will now be wi on a Tuesday :D

Have a fab holiday Gail! x

Welcome bak xxxxxxxxxx

Let's start something which ensure you get a good result this week.

What does everyone suggest?

Wooohoooo! Welcome back to SW Elaine! :welcome:

*sings* "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!" Good old Sunday Thread :D

I would recommed the soup. I did well on it last week and it takes the thought out of what to have for lunch so you only have your evening meal choice to ponder. Bit like slimfast.

silly sausage said:
Do you ever see Brendan from Holyoaks? I could eat him with a spoon :p

Sadly not :( don't know where he lives!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha thanks Rozie and Sasuage!! Definitely, definitely, definitely!
Which soup do you mean? The speed one (free on EE and Green)?

Maybe not a good week for soup as I'm going away tomorrow (only to London) until Friday.. when I will come back and attend my friend's wedding!

Because I've done sw before I'm trying to plan my week out in advance now.
Thinking red days due to eating out.. fortunately one of my Mums friend's who's also joining us is on celebrity slim (literally reporting in to the radio every week so sticking to it rigidly!) So I won't feel out of place having lean meat/fish and veg/salad for dinners when we eat out. It's just lunches I'm worried about.
Hotel breakfasts and lunches out.. any advice?!

AH! Love you guys so much and already syked to be back! whooo!

I'm STS this week which is a relief considering I was +10lbs on Friday!!! 10lbs of water retention, have you heard anything like it!! Urgh...I hate totm!

Oh goodness - well done the Missues! x

Smartie - come out, come out wherever you are!

I'm here :D Didnt go to weigh in on Thursday :rolleyes: I was about to go but toyboy pinged me, and well, I have my priorities :p I think we are about a month in now, nearly a record for me hahahaha I have usually scared them off by now!

I must admit I am still struggling with getting back into the swing of things. Having fun seems to be a priority at the moment, but its been a long time since I felt this happy :) So I am just going to go with the flow at the moment and not beat myself up over the coming guaranteed gain as we only live once :p

Have a nice holiday Gail :D you deserve a break

How busy you have all been!!

I have been sanding and filling - I hate prep work all of yesterday. My hair was dust ridden as were my eyes and mouth- how many SYNS in grit??

Today - first coat of paint - just one room mind - rollered the ceiling, painted the coving and then the edges of the coving.
Paint in hair!! Don't think I ate any!!

Now tired & achy. Reckon there's at least another coat to do - gonna leave til next week. Then I have the lounge to do- aarrgghhh

Been good yesterday & today

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kwise. I am about to start redecorating my kitchen, but am still at the good bit - research and online shopping :)

Craybia - forgot to say - good on you doing all that digging. Fantastic body magic!

Smartie - good to read that you are happily distracted with loverboy and not just avoiding us because you have eaten all the pies :D x

Back