Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
Confirmed Uni results are in - I got a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Sum said:
My reults are in too and i got a first too :woohoo: i am over the moon and in shock lol Xx

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done both of you. That's so fantastic you must both be over the moon - are you gonna celebrate ??

I am chuffed for you

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you soo much K! And yeah i don't know how we are going to celebrate yet but we will! :D

Party time :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to celebrate right this very minute

Party for one it is :cool:

Hahaha i'm celebrating by watching David boreanaz on the big screen tv ;) - may even break out the ben and jerry's lol. You is always welcome to join me :p :p Xx

Ben and who??? :eek: You have a graduation gown to look gawjuss in!

Ah well, maybe you deserve a dollop or two :p

Hahaha thank you soo much sausage! Thats a brillaint point though me and smartie have until novemeber for our graudation :D XX

Oh my goodnessssssssssss a firstttttttttttttttttttttt

I am sooooooooo happppyyyyy for you!!!!!

Congratulations girls. Fantastic result!!!?

I think I have done some celebratory eating for you (my excuse) and been very very naughty with a magnum and some Chocolate. And I noshed some crisps whilst cooking and the remains of the Nutella jar eeek!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Confirmed Uni results are in - I got a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My reults are in too and i got a first too :woohoo: i am over the moon and in shock lol Xx

Congratulations to the pair of you!! I am soooooooo very pleased for you both. I know that behind the lunacy, you've both worked very hard and you deserve this reward!! Yayyyyyyy, go you!! :happy096:

My saucisse ridicule, thank you for the goatlady tee-shirt - it has given me my first good giggle of the day! Reggie, is thrilled to be so famous!

Thanks everyone for the kind birthday wishes. I'm going out shortly to my friend's house for a cup of tea and hopefully she'll have done some baking! She's 91 by the way and a great old lady, one of life's treasures!

As to the resume advice, I already have several versions of the resume and always customise it and highlight the advantages of hiring me and my mighty brain, I think if I dumb it down any more, the only hope I would have of being employed is if they have a scheme for employing the terminally bewildered :rotflmao: .... and hushhhhh anyone who is thinking "but that describes you perfectly" :p

I might look into the training thing but at the moment I'm not entitled to any benefits etc because I haven't been a permanent resident long enough (there is a 2 year waiting period here) and so I'm not sure if I would be entitled to any of the training schemes but there is no harm in asking! So thanks for the idea SS :)

......... and just because I found this when I was looking at smilies :dragon: I do like dragons! I suspect if I got myself an imaginary dragon friend he would inevitably eat Reggie, so that just wouldn't do!

OMG. Smartie and Sum - you are sooooooo amazing. Our own pair of geeky brainbox twins. I am just so delighted for you both and so proud. WOW :D

Well done. Definitely cause for celebration :happy096::clap::clap::clap::happy036::girlpower::wow::thankyouthankyou::wee::party0011::party0019:

Gail x

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Well doen guys, that's absolutely fantastic, you're brilliant. Am so proud of you both, that's just the best news!!!!

LOL Moz, love the random dragon. In the spirit of posting odd smilies, I wanna post this one :werd: What even is it? LOL

I have been tracking my monster gain day and night and have been chiseling away at it with soft fruit all week. Happy to report that, as of this morning, it has gone! Easy come, easy go. Just have to stay focused for the rest of the week now and not blow it :rolleyes:

LOL Moz, love the random dragon. In the spirit of posting odd smilies, I wanna post this one :werd: What even is it? LOL

ahhhh see now, you've created a problem .... because "random dragon" sort of put me in mind of the "Magic Dragon" as in Monsieur Puff ..... and now my dragon has become real and is Snuff the Random Dragon .... Poor poor Reggie! I suppose he could be a vegetarian and could join me on Green days... well, as in all things imaginary, no sooner is it typed than it is done! I now have a veggie dragon friend! You really shouldn't encourage me! :p

Oh and another thing if I have "Puff the Magic Dragon" on the brain all evening, I shall be blaming you .... If however, I don't, but you do - then I shall of course be cackling like a witch :D

Thank you for all the lovely message guys :D - And thanks for celebrating our results with us K ;)

Moz it good to hear from you again but i have to admit that your last post totally confused me lol Though the dragon smiley was very cool :p Happy be-lated birthday aswell :D

Sausage its brillaint that your gain is gone :D You are doing so well - Keep it up :)

Hope everyone is having a good week Xx

Last edited:
Back