Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Cheers guys :D I am bricking it now in case I blow it at the weekend. I promised my boy I would take him to the chippy when he gets back from his trip tomorrow evening. Reckon if I have SW chips, quorn steaks, mushy peas and loads of vinegar, that will keep me from nicking off his plate. It's good to a have a plan...especially one that involves chips! :eating:

Hey Sum! Did you wake up this morning and wonder if yesterday really happened? lol

Cheers guys :D I am bricking it now in case I blow it at the weekend. I promised my boy I would take him to the chippy when he gets back from his trip tomorrow evening. Reckon if I have SW chips, quorn steaks, mushy peas and loads of vinegar, that will keep me from nicking off his plate. It's good to a have a plan...especially one that involves chips! :eating:

Hey Sum! Did you wake up this morning and wonder if yesterday really happened? lol

That sounds like a good plan Sausage - Good luck with resisting over the weekend :D

Hahaha yeah i did but i now have a screenshot of my offical results and an empty ben and jerry's ice cream tub (from last night) to prove it did :rolleyes: :p Xx

P.s. Moz i finally understand your post :p Smartie was kind enough to exaplin it to me lol

hello 'sneaks back in' lost 2 this week so now at my lightest. still in target as was taking of the pound and half gained over the 2 weeks previous.

hi not too bad so far, just weird not wanting a huge loss each week. one good thing is I don't have to weigh in everyweek now but I will to keep on track for now.

have a good rest of week everyone

I'm very sorry for causing confusion! Just remember that I have to live with these thoughts going on in my head almost all the time :rotflmao: Oh how I suffer! :cry: :p :D Worst of all it is all done without the aid of booze or cake enhancement :eek: Perhaps if I did drink alcomahol or eat "cake" it might switch my brain to less lunacy ..... ho hum! It's a thought!

It did give me a little chuckle though!

Anyway, I must awa' the noo (see I'm torkin' scotch now innit sausage!), time to get girly ready for school! it's a bleak grey morning here but we could do with a bit of rain but not too much!

Hope everyone is doing well and still marching down the road to SkinnyMalinkiDom

i didnt mean to be a stranger, couldnt believe how long it was since I came on last. I did try to add your friend request sausage, but not sure if it let me as I dont have 50 posts I cant add photos yet either

Sum and smartie....WELL DONE :) I totally missed this!! Really chuffed for you both!!

Been quiet this week due to well falling off the wagon this week. And it's been TOTM. will have a sneak peek tomorrow morning...eek!!!

Hope everyone else is good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where's the best/cheapest place to get fruit and veg if you don't know where your local greengrocer is?!!

Tried aldi and lidl this morning and it's great for basics/what's in season....but thoughts on anywhere else? Asda vs tesco vs morrisons I guess...

joanna25 said:
Where's the best/cheapest place to get fruit and veg if you don't know where your local greengrocer is?!!

Tried aldi and lidl this morning and it's great for basics/what's in season....but thoughts on anywhere else? Asda vs tesco vs morrisons I guess...

Hi Joanna - do you have a local Market? If not I am sure you could do a price comparison online.
Tesco are currently doing cheap £1 deals on fruit eg nectarines, melon etc.

Kx

It's ok! I found my local green grocers and it's AMAZING!!!

Also, I know some of you swear by Superspeed soup.....just about to embark on my first super speed soup experience....

can any of you advise on how long it lasts in the fridge?
xx

I don't know how long the soup lasts but I usually only keep enough SS soup in the fridge for 3 days - the rest i freeze so i can get it out when i want to. Hope that helps :) Xx

that does help thanks hon...and i have already discovered why you lot call it fart soup....jesus. my cat is giving me looks of utter distaste!!!!

joanna25 said:
that does help thanks hon...and i have already discovered why you lot call it fart soup....jesus. my cat is giving me looks of utter distaste!!!!

:roofles:

It wants to work!!! I never thought I'd say it but thank god I'm single!!!

joanna25 said:
It wants to work!!! I never thought I'd say it but thank god I'm single!!!

What wants to work?? I am lost , but guessing the air around you is none too pleasant!? Maybe chew on some deflatine ( I live off them- but don't add to my food diary - lol )

I will never have fart soup - losing weight ain't worth it if you have pongey-parps - lol

Kx

Sorry, meant that fart soup better work and speed me up,..not going to live off it, but just want to see...

Morning everyone, had a manic week so not managed to get on here. Just weighed in a sts, bit gutted as been really good all week. Think it may be TOTM though, am on the mini pill so hard to tell. Good luck to everyone, am determined to have a good loss next week x

Morning all. 3 off this week, which is great, but it was better midweek. Slipped up a bit on Friday as normal :eek:

Up with the birds this morning as it is so bright outside and perhaps dry enough for the first time in weeks to cut the grass. That's body magic isn't it? The Shred DVD arrived, but I am going to wait [STRIKE]to see if it kills Nettie [/STRIKE]until the holidays to start it.

Good luck everyone and hope you are having a sunny day! :character00238:

Back