Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done hon...at least you've clawed back over half of last weeks gain!

And I'm sure you can count it as body magic ;)
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone, had a manic week so not managed to get on here. Just weighed in a sts, bit gutted as been really good all week. Think it may be TOTM though, am on the mini pill so hard to tell. Good luck to everyone, am determined to have a good loss next week x

It probably is, our bodies fluctuate. I always find that if I am really good one week and it doesn't show up on the scales that Sunday, it always does the one after! And I think a STS is a real victory, so well done you!

Morning all. 3 off this week, which is great, but it was better midweek. Slipped up a bit on Friday as normal :eek:

That's a fab result, well done you!!! 3 lbs is terrific, I'm really proud of you - go cut that grass now, you're definitely cooking with gas...:D

Morning all well I started with a 2lb loss - then went back to the bathroom and had reason to re-weigh and........ A 3lb loss for me taking me to having a healthy BMI again - see what a magnum plus munchies can do mid week!! Don't worry I won't be rushing to do it again!! Let's hope I can stay a healthy weight for linger than one weigh-in this time!!
Good Luck fellow weighers ;)

Madmavey said:
Morning everyone, had a manic week so not managed to get on here. Just weighed in a sts, bit gutted as been really good all week. Think it may be TOTM though, am on the mini pill so hard to tell. Good luck to everyone, am determined to have a good loss next week x
Don't be gutted hun- my TOTM last week showed an STS - and thus week I have a mega loss - keep with it ;)

silly sausage said:
Morning all. 3 off this week, which is great, but it was better midweek. Slipped up a bit on Friday as normal :eek:

Up with the birds this morning as it is so bright outside and perhaps dry enough for the first time in weeks to cut the grass. That's body magic isn't it? The Shred DVD arrived, but I am going to wait to see if it kills Nettie until the holidays to start it.

Good luck everyone and hope you are having a sunny day! :character00238:

Well done SS . thats a brilliant loss! How much gave you lost so far?
Our lawn has been mown about 3 times now . All the rain is making it nice and green - DH will probably need to cut it next week

Kx (happy this week!)

Well, just weighed in, and it's another 2 lbs off for me this week, taking me to a grand total of 89 lbs lost. So I'm feeling pretty good about that. I've also been remarkably consistent for weeks now, on this 2 lbs, which is slightly unnerving. Although I am really really trying very very very hard to make good choices, so I guess in the early days this amount of effort would have been equal to a 5 lbs loss, if that makes sense. But now it's coming up to a year, it's a steady 2 lbs loss. To be honest, I thought it would have slowed down more by now, so I'm happy.

I'm also excited by the 100lbs looming, which seems within reach now. And the 7 stones lost, that will be another big achievement.

Great boost for the week ahead, Sunday mornings are definitely the right time to weigh in!!

I've also noticed that I've lost a quarter of my body. Goodness, that sounds kinda scary!! 25% gone. Wow. Given my starting size, that's a lot.

2lbs for me this week! lets hope i can keep it off, lol

Honey39 said:
Well, just weighed in, and it's another 2 lbs off for me this week, taking me to a grand total of 89 lbs lost. So I'm feeling pretty good about that. I've also been remarkably consistent for weeks now, on this 2 lbs, which is slightly unnerving. Although I am really really trying very very very hard to make good choices, so I guess in the early days this amount of effort would have been equal to a 5 lbs loss, if that makes sense. But now it's coming up to a year, it's a steady 2 lbs loss. To be honest, I thought it would have slowed down more by now, so I'm happy.

I'm also excited by the 100lbs looming, which seems within reach now. And the 7 stones lost, that will be another big achievement.

Great boost for the week ahead, Sunday mornings are definitely the right time to weigh in!!

Well done Honey - and well done on losing a quarter of yourself too!!
If you carry on at this pace you will lose your 100lbs in just over 5 weeks - :wow:
What a great way to start the summer (I know summer is here - but it certainly doesn't feel like it yet)

why_d said:
Yay Why_d - back on track - what's your social calendar like thus week?

Kx

Just had my moment of truth and given the terrible week I've had in the hotel I STS. and it's TOTM so I can't exactly complain. Not over joyed but definitely relieved there's no gain :)

Well done everyone so far on your losses....especially honey, losing 25% of yourself is amazing!!! I'm well impressed :) and although our start weights are different, that's still very inspiring to me :) as that's how much I'm aiming to lose

Please continue to be this amazing source of inspiration...I'm grateful for it every single Sunday

X

Good morning everyone - congratulations to those who have already weighed in - some good results again. I have gained a 1lb this week and not really sure why as I have been on the plan but suppose it might be that I haven't done much exercise.:mad: Disappointed but going to really go for it next week and get some exercise done.

Madmavey said:

STS on TOTM is fantastic.. Keep up the hard work and you will see it next week xx

silly sausage said:

Up with the birds this morning as it is so bright outside and perhaps dry enough for the first time in weeks to cut the grass. That's body magic isn't it? The Shred DVD arrived, but I am going to wait to see if it kills Nettie until the holidays to start it.

Silliness, you are my inspiration :) congratulations.

Kwise1 said:
Morning all well I started with a 2lb loss - then went back to the bathroom and had reason to re-weigh and........ A 3lb loss for me taking me to having a healthy BMI again - see what a magnum plus munchies can do mid week!! Don't worry I won't be rushing to do it again!! Let's hope I can stay a healthy weight for linger than one weigh-in this time!!

Don't be gutted hun- my TOTM last week showed an STS - and thus week I have a mega loss - keep with it ;)

Well done SS . thats a brilliant loss! How much gave you lost so far?
Our lawn has been mown about 3 times now . All the rain is making it nice and green - DH will probably need to cut it next week

Kx (happy this week!)

3 lbs? Wow well done k :) :) xxxxxx

Honey39 said:

why_d said:

89 lbs... Honey I cannot congratulate you enough. That is absolutely fantabulous!

joanna25 said:
Just had my moment of truth and given the terrible week I've had in the hotel I STS. and it's TOTM so I can't exactly complain. Not over joyed but definitely relieved there's no gain :)

Well done everyone so far on your losses....especially honey, losing 25% of yourself is amazing!!! I'm well impressed :) and although our start weights are different, that's still very inspiring to me :) as that's how much I'm aiming to lose

Please continue to be this amazing source of inspiration...I'm grateful for it every single Sunday

X

STS better than a gain :) xxx well done xxx

JackJane said:
Good morning everyone - congratulations to those who have already weighed in - some good results again. I have gained a 1lb this week and not really sure why as I have been on the plan but suppose it might be that I haven't done much exercise.:mad: Disappointed but going to really go for it next week and get some exercise done.

Thats the right attitude! Go for it and you will see better results next week x

elb4160 said:

Hey elb.. I assume you weren't expecting it.. What do you think happened? Big hugs to you darling x

Yay Why_d - back on track - what's your social calendar like thus week?

well every tues we have tv night at my place and i usually cook, but the guys are gonna cook this week i think so that could be dangerous, lol

apart from that so far it's a quiet week but i fear come next sun i'll be singing a different tune, lol

2lbs off for me this week, but that's only half of the 4lbs I put on over my fortnight's holiday. I suppose it took two weeks to put on, so it'll take two weeks to get off!

Well done to everyone reporting in with a loss or STS, keep your chin up and keep going to everyone with a gain! :)

Feel like I'm back on track now after my hols, so hoping for another 2lb next week to get me back to my pre-holiday weight!

Well yesterday I was 1 lb down but today it came back! Lol. So, officially the same as I was last sunday!

Well done losers ;-) and everyone else, let's get a loss next week!! X

Madmavey its a shame when the sclaes don't refelct the hard work but don't worry you'll have a bigger and better weight loss next week.

Up with the birds this morning as it is so bright outside and perhaps dry enough for the first time in weeks to cut the grass. That's body magic isn't it? The Shred DVD arrived, but I am going to wait [STRIKE]to see if it kills Nettie [/STRIKE]until the holidays to start it.

Woohoo! On the brillaint loss sausage! The 30 day shred is brillaint and that reminds me that i have to start doing it again too :rolleyes: :( i'm jealous of the lovely sun shine your having! Its been heavily raining constantly all day here - Wish we got to see that thing called the sun sometimes :p

Kx (happy this week!)

Yays that amazing K! Well done on your brillaint loss :D Congrats on getting back to the healthy weight range :D

Honey each week you make us so proud of you with your inspiration weight loss! Well done on your loss and doing so well :)

Woohoo Why_D - Well done :D

X

Well done on your STS joanna especially since you were in a hotel and its star week - I'm sure you'll have a bigger loss next week. Good luck :D

Don't be disheartened JackJane - It sucks when the scales don't reflect your efforts! All i can suggest is to just stick at it and do more exercise and the weight will come off :) - Good luck for next week

Aww emma did you expect to gain this week? Hugs to you anyways

I hear you Emma.

+1lb.:cry:

Aww noes Potatogirl - did you not expect a gain thsi week either?

1lb off for me.

Yays toastie :D Well done on your loss

2lbs off for me this week, but that's only half of the 4lbs I put on over my fortnight's holiday. I suppose it took two weeks to put on, so it'll take two weeks to get off!

Well done to everyone reporting in with a loss or STS, keep your chin up and keep going to everyone with a gain! :)

Feel like I'm back on track now after my hols, so hoping for another 2lb next week to get me back to my pre-holiday weight!

Woohoo Spanx - well done on your 2lbs off :D especially since you were worried that you wouldn't lose much :p Good luck for getting the rest of the holiday weight off next week

Well yesterday I was 1 lb down but today it came back! Lol. So, officially the same as I was last sunday!

Well done losers ;-) and everyone else, let's get a loss next week!! X

Ugh weight fluctuations suchs WG but well done on your STS and good luck for next week :D

Sorry if i missed anyone out and i know other have yet to post and i will comment on your WI when they do :D

Went out to that meal with the family today and have decided i am actually tired of eating junk lol Never thought i'd feel like that! Not saying i haven't enjoyed all the junk - i really have but i'm just tired of eating it if that makes sense lol :rolleyes: I'm back on plan from tomorrow :D Good luck to everyone for next weeks WI Xx

Back