Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks Sum :) Good Luck on your next one...and I know what you mean about junk food...doesn't make you feel good does it? x

FOUND MY MOJO!!!

Hi guys - sorry i've been awol, couldn't seem to get back on track - had far too much going on & with finances being super tight i haven't really been able to stick to plan as well as i'd like. Well done to everyone for sticking with it (i will catch up on the threads when i have time)
Anyway, I seem to have found my mojo again (it was down the back of the sofa!) and after 1 week back on track i weighed in yesterday to find i'd lost (drumroll please......) 8lbs!!! :D:bliss:
Am a super happy bunny! :bunnydance::woohoo:
Although overall its taking longer to lose the weight than i would have likes at least its going in the right direction - and a stone off means a stone less stress on my heart....its all good.

Anyway, heres to another good week for all! *hugs*

Well done all the shrinkers and maintainers this week. Hugs for the wee sad faces. We are still here and wont be beaten so that is the important thing!

Didn't even get my grass cut yesterday. By the time I had breakfast and got my bum in gear, the rain was on. The front garden looks like a wheat field :sigh:

Wow Rayven, could you look down the back of my sofa for me!

Wow Rayven, could you look down the back of my sofa for me!

Had a bit of a look, but think its all mojo'd out! If i find any extra I'll send it your way!
Was shocked to be honest but had a really good week - lots of superfree foods but made the most of my syns too! Had another good day today but think after my whopping loss last week a small loss or a sts will be on the cards this week - we shall see!

Rayven said:
Had a bit of a look, but think its all mojo'd out! If i find any extra I'll send it your way!
Was shocked to be honest but had a really good week - lots of superfree foods but made the most of my syns too! Had another good day today but think after my whopping loss last week a small loss or a sts will be on the cards this week - we shall see!

Hi Rayven
Glad to see you back and with a new avatar.
You have done really well with your weight loss

Good Luck for the week

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done that's ace!!!!

i've just made a shocking discovery...sweetcorn and peas aren't superfree?!!!!!!! sad times. i eat TONNES of them.

Woohoo well done Rayven thats amazing :D

As promised i am back on plan from today and will report in whatever the scales say tomorrow - I'm not too hopeful for a loss though :rolleyes: Defiantly hoping for a loss the week after though lol

Yeah i agree Joanna - it sucks that sweetcorn and peas aren't super free :p Xx

And am super chuffed as this morning i received an email from SW online & i got Slimmer of the week! My first one!!
( i know i shouldn't be chuffed as it doesn't make any difference, but i am! lol)

your not alone

:D i am sunday too think sat would be better but too late now lol. i will post this sun only week two for me 1.5 lbs last week so hopin for a shed load of but will be happy with any loss x

Woohoo Rayven - you defiantly deserve it with your massive loss :D

:D i am sunday too think sat would be better but too late now lol. i will post this sun only week two for me 1.5 lbs last week so hopin for a shed load of but will be happy with any loss x

:welcome: Welcome to this SW and this thread moominmama. Sunday is a great day to WI as it gives us an entire week to recitify any slip ups made on the weekend (well sunday anyways :p) Well done on your weight loss so far and i look forward to seeing your WI post next week - Good Luck Xx

Welcome Moomin!! :happy036: You will be right at home here :D How are you finding SW compared to calorie counting? For how long were you calorie counting to lose 8 stone? You are doing amazingly well.

Congratulations Rayven! :bunnydance: I didn't know there was an online SOTW. Does that mean you are the best in the whole wide world this week? I think you are anyway :happy096:

Good luck for WI tonight Sum and Smartie :party0011:

Welcome Moomin!! :happy036: You will be right at home here :D How are you finding SW compared to calorie counting? For how long were you calorie counting to lose 8 stone? You are doing amazingly well.

hiya silly sausage lol:D since may 2005 !!! i do nowt fast it was more weight management diet cos in me head i would count checks but never as little as they recommended if they said 50 i would have 55/6o and if i was going on hol i wouldnt count but perhaps just not weigh myself for two weeks give it chance to get back down same for meals out and slowly the weight came off ......i mean slow never any big losses. but my weight seemed to stick at 11 and a half and just bob up and down and didnt want to eat any less so i just thought i would try to maintain. after me op i was 11 (must been the skin i had removed and feeling not hungry much while recovering. but now life is rr good i keep getting asked out for meals or going on holiday!! i was finding it harder to stick to the 40 checks which was 1000 cals and used to eat as much choc as poss and be permanently hungry. so when me weight looked like it was creeping i decided to have a change and hopefylly something which would force me to cut back on the sweet stuff and eat some food. i tried ww for three weeks but i think its the counting that does me heeed in lol. i love sw so far just need to gove it time and see if i lose with it cos if not i will have to suck it up and go back to starvation:( but going to give it a 100% hence the cooking and spending too much on food but i will reign it in once i am settled into it. we shall see what sunday brings. wow i just realised how long my reply is!!!!! apologies i am off work with tonsilitis and layrngitis so been told to rest me voice so i think i am making up for it on here lol:D

Woohoo Rayven - you defiantly deserve it with your massive loss :D

:welcome: Welcome to this SW and this thread moominmama. Sunday is a great day to WI as it gives us an entire week to recitify any slip ups made on the weekend (well sunday anyways :p) Well done on your weight loss so far and i look forward to seeing your WI post next week - Good Luck Xx
thanks sum :0) i am still finding my way around the forum but everyone is sooolovely and supportive and i wish i had found it sooner :))) good luck to u too. i am praying for a loss :)):D x

:welcome: moominmama

I remember the Moominpapas on telly

Lol Sum - saying Sunday is the best day to weigh in - you weigh on a Tuesday - lol
Good luck tonite (and to BS)

Kx
Off out to eat at Harvester

:welcome: moominmama

I remember the Moominpapas on telly

Lol Sum - saying Sunday is the best day to weigh in - you weigh on a Tuesday - lol
Good luck tonite (and to BS)

Kx
Off out to eat at Harvester

thanks i do too but dont know why i came up with that name lol. enjoy your meal out and well done on your weightloss todate .....i am still classed as overwieght bmi wise but i feel skinny lol i am looking forward to being classified as 'normal' lol . best wishes:D

Back