Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Madmavey – If you have been good all week then it will come off – natural variation can do that. I hope that you have managed to do the same this week – in which case you will see the loss this week

Sausage – 3lbs is fantastic. Yay. Go you. I don’t care that it was better during the week. I just hope that you can maintain/lose again this week because that will give you more motivation to continue and confidence that you can do this. You are a star to continue to be here week after week even when things are difficult.

Kwise – Wow. Fantastic loss. And a healthy BMI. Wow. Something I can only dream of. Hope you can maintain that this week :D

Honey – You are just doing so brilliantly. I know you had a difficult beginning of this week but as I posted on your thread, just put it behind you and move on. Look at what you have achieved (ie 89lbs in well under a year) not what you haven’t (ie a couple of days of bad food choices). You really are a fantastic inspiration

Why_d – Brilliant. I know things have been a bit slow for you recently but you are still here. Great news.

JackJane – Gains happen. If you have been on plan then you will lose. If not this week, next week. Stick with it *hugs*

Emma, Potatogirl – hopefully you know why that happened and can make a change for next week.

Pinktoaster – good start. Well done.

Spanx – that is great. I don’t care what you gained. I care what you lost :)

Woodland girl – STS is good. That missing lb will come back (or rather disappear !). Hopefully this week :)

Rayven – amazing. Fantastic week. I hope that other things start to settle down too.

Moominmama – Welcome to Sunday weighers. I don’t care how long it has taken you to have a large loss. Actually the longer it’s taken, hopefully the more likely you are to maintain it ? Anyway, good luck on SW. Hope you love it as much as we do :)

Smartie – well done on your loss. Good luck for your week – I don’t think I could do that. If I start to feel deprived, I just start to wander *sprint* wildly off plan. Hope the love life is still going well ??

Ozzie – so sorry to hear that things are still not good. I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you. So pleased that you are still here though and that you still have your fantastic family around you. Hope OH’s health has stabilised ?

Jo – I seem to have missed out multiquoting your post from this week – other than about peas and sweetcorn :(. Poor you ! Hope you have a good week though and are at home a bit more ??

Hope I haven't missed anyone's posts.

I am now back from holiday. I have weighed in for a baseline - gained 6.5lbs :eek:. Oh well, I troughed my way round the holiday so I totally and utterly deserve it :eek:. Hoping to lose it fairly quickly (ideally in 3 weeks from Sunday) and hope to be able to lose a little bit by Sunday.

Gail x

Welcome back Gail!!!! That's a tiny little bit to put on, I know you're going to lose it really quickly. Always good to have weighed in when you know it's gonna be a tiny gain...!

Hey Gail!! No worries! And 6.5 isn't too bad :) it'll go again soon!

I have been away AGAIN this week. Ate loads of SS soup when I was here and not been brilliant in the week but have laid off the alcohol. Sneak peek says 0.5 has gone which isn't bad.....

Having said that....off to Bakewell today for a wedding so shall attempt to be on best behaviour :) considering I've already shoved 2 bottles of wine in my overnight bag, I don't hold much hope!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Gail!! No worries! And 6.5 isn't too bad :) it'll go again soon!

I have been away AGAIN this week. Ate loads of SS soup when I was here and not been brilliant in the week but have laid off the alcohol. Sneak peek says 0.5 has gone which isn't bad.....

Having said that....off to Bakewell today for a wedding so shall attempt to be on best behaviour :) considering I've already shoved 2 bottles of wine in my overnight bag, I don't hold much hope!!!

Enjoy the wedding!! And well done on the predicted 1/2 lb off, you're doing brilliantly well in the circumstances - I always find going away for work screws me up the most in terms of eating healthily, it's so difficult.

It really does! I've been eating a lot of poached egg on toast, soup and Caesar salad without the dressing.

Also, there's a set of scales in the hotel room?!!!!

They obviously saw me coming!!!

Bakewell....mmmm tart :drool:

Welcome home Gail. If you "do a Gail" you will have that 6.5 shifted in no time :D

MOAN ALERT: I am having a crap week. Was going well until Wednesday, then my ex husband called to ask if we could go out on Saturday for his birthday. I wanted to tell him to feck right off, but then realised he would be alone otherwise. We have already cancelled fathers day (due to a fiasco last year) so I feel a bit guilty about his birthday. Mananged to negotiate down from a restaurant or curry/pizza delivery to a homemade SW curry with fizzy water and fruit salad. I am just so stressed about it - I will feel bad if he comes and bad if he doesn't - and I have not stopped eating rubbish since Thursday. I am all puffy looking now and feel like a slug :( Moan over. At least I will be having a nice quorn curry.

The scales today say I have STS having dipped earlier in the week. Having rice tonight so expecting a gain tomorrow cos that's what happens when I eat it.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :) xxx

gl12282 said:
Madmavey - If you have been good all week then it will come off - natural variation can do that. I hope that you have managed to do the same this week - in which case you will see the loss this week

Sausage - 3lbs is fantastic. Yay. Go you. I don't care that it was better during the week. I just hope that you can maintain/lose again this week because that will give you more motivation to continue and confidence that you can do this. You are a star to continue to be here week after week even when things are difficult.

Kwise - Wow. Fantastic loss. And a healthy BMI. Wow. Something I can only dream of. Hope you can maintain that this week :D

Honey - You are just doing so brilliantly. I know you had a difficult beginning of this week but as I posted on your thread, just put it behind you and move on. Look at what you have achieved (ie 89lbs in well under a year) not what you haven't (ie a couple of days of bad food choices). You really are a fantastic inspiration

Why_d - Brilliant. I know things have been a bit slow for you recently but you are still here. Great news.

JackJane - Gains happen. If you have been on plan then you will lose. If not this week, next week. Stick with it *hugs*

Emma, Potatogirl - hopefully you know why that happened and can make a change for next week.

Pinktoaster - good start. Well done.

Spanx - that is great. I don't care what you gained. I care what you lost :)

Woodland girl - STS is good. That missing lb will come back (or rather disappear !). Hopefully this week :)

Rayven - amazing. Fantastic week. I hope that other things start to settle down too.

Moominmama - Welcome to Sunday weighers. I don't care how long it has taken you to have a large loss. Actually the longer it's taken, hopefully the more likely you are to maintain it ? Anyway, good luck on SW. Hope you love it as much as we do :)

Smartie - well done on your loss. Good luck for your week - I don't think I could do that. If I start to feel deprived, I just start to wander *sprint* wildly off plan. Hope the love life is still going well ??

Ozzie - so sorry to hear that things are still not good. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you. So pleased that you are still here though and that you still have your fantastic family around you. Hope OH's health has stabilised ?

Jo - I seem to have missed out multiquoting your post from this week - other than about peas and sweetcorn :(. Poor you ! Hope you have a good week though and are at home a bit more ??

Hope I haven't missed anyone's posts.

I am now back from holiday. I have weighed in for a baseline - gained 6.5lbs :eek:. Oh well, I troughed my way round the holiday so I totally and utterly deserve it :eek:. Hoping to lose it fairly quickly (ideally in 3 weeks from Sunday) and hope to be able to lose a little bit by Sunday.

Gail x

:welcome: back Gail. Sounds like you had a fab time and I'm sure that now you're back on SW those pounds will fall off you!!

Ss, I hope today goes ok x

Not had a great week. Weight dipped down a couple of pounds but today it was the same as last Sunday. Hope that something goes by morning!
My own fault this time, got lazy with sf foods , I have had a good lunch and brekkie so far today so just getting my brain back into it!!
Have a good weekend y'all
X

MOAN ALERT: I am having a crap week. Was going well until Wednesday, then my ex husband called to ask if we could go out on Saturday for his birthday. I wanted to tell him to feck right off, but then realised he would be alone otherwise. We have already cancelled fathers day (due to a fiasco last year) so I feel a bit guilty about his birthday. Mananged to negotiate down from a restaurant or curry/pizza delivery to a homemade SW curry with fizzy water and fruit salad. I am just so stressed about it - I will feel bad if he comes and bad if he doesn't - and I have not stopped eating rubbish since Thursday. I am all puffy looking now and feel like a slug :( Moan over. At least I will be having a nice quorn curry.

The scales today say I have STS having dipped earlier in the week. Having rice tonight so expecting a gain tomorrow cos that's what happens when I eat it.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :) xxx

That sounds very very very stressful! I hope things go okay, just wanted to say I'm so proud of you for planning to stick to YOUR goals. Plus you are going to be this super-hot super-babe, all toned and purposeful and focused on your goals - go you!!! I really hope it's not too bad, let us know :)

Not had a great week. Weight dipped down a couple of pounds but today it was the same as last Sunday. Hope that something goes by morning!
My own fault this time, got lazy with sf foods , I have had a good lunch and brekkie so far today so just getting my brain back into it!!
Have a good weekend y'all
X

Ach, you know what? It's not the dips that count, it's the sticking at it and keeping at it that will see you to your goals - you're doing briliantly. I know what you mean about getting lazy about SW, I'm always doing that, and then I force myself to have a week where I track everything again to get my mind back in the game.

Good luck everyone! I think I'm going to have a sts or put on tomorrow, but I'll deal with it. I've had a tough emotional week for some reason, which has thrown me a little. But I'm still here, still slogging away!!!

Thanks Woodland Girl and Honey :) xx I am feeling a bit calmer now after spending a couple of hours pottering in the greenhouse. As WG will agree, getting your nails filthy is good for soothing the soul lol It is also a good place for avoiding temptation - unless you count pea shoots, but they are syn free :)

He will be here at 6 so I will bid you good evening, ladies. Hope you have a good dinner too WG. If you haven't already tried it, I recommend the mushroom and lentil loaf (from the recipe section) Best recipe ever ever!

Glad you feel better saus, and yes, my nails are always dirty. Right now my hands are stained red from peeling alder poles for the firewood shelter!

Hi everyone...
Well I know it isn't Sunday yet but I WI this morning after not weighing for 2 weeks (I think) and..... 5lbs lost!!! I'm so happy and I feel in 'the zone' now, I'm doing red and green days (EE makes me feel so bloated and it stops my normal bodily functions!)
I am due the time of the month this week so expect to feel all full of water retention but what's a girl to do!? xx

Hi ladies can i join you on the sunday weigh in. I went to a class 2 weeks ago and havent lost anything as i have not being following it. Going to start in the morning. I have nothing on until for the next 2 months so want to be at least 1st down when i go back to work in sept. I am off for the summer. Hope to get loads for walks in and maybe some swimming.

Welcome mumin need. We don't mind too much when you weigh in (we have a few 'adopted' sunday weighers who weigh in class on a tuesday and a couple of others too !) but you must only WI once per week - be that class or home on Sunday. You can sneaky peak too (lots of us do) but only one official weigh in. Is there anything else that we can do to help ?? We are a friendly bunch :)

Nettie - sounds positive for tomorrow. Yay.

Sausage - you poor thing. What a horrible dilemma to have. You are such a fantastic person for having him over but it seems to be at your cost ? Could he not find someone else to celebrate his birthday with or have the LO (? children - I'm not sure whether you have more than one ?) over to his ?? It just seems a bit unfair for this to be so difficult for you and seems to be making it harder for you to move on ?? I hope it isn't as bad as you think. *hugs*

Good luck woodland girl and well done for getting back into it. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Honey - I know you've had a difficult week but it's great that you're still sounding positive even if you 'only' STS or even gain. Good on you.

I've had a bit of a mixed week. Had a lot to eat Wednesday, despite feeling positive about getting home. Thursday was good. Friday was AWFUL - binge city (why do I do that ??? even if it's not very often) and today has been good so far but it's still early !! I have drawn a line under yesterday because I can't afford to feel deprived the way I am at the moment and I have decided to allow myself 20 syns for today (this is because I'd rather stick to a plan even if it is a looser plan than usual (and feel good and 'in control') than break it and feel bad). Hopefully I will still have a loss (from 3 days ago) and then I'll be ready to 'do a Gail' this week ????! Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Hi Joanna, its a menu where we can pick and choose what we want off a list of food, with a small amount of snacking allowed. Its similar to the WW old style points system with lots of weighing :rolleyes:. Its only given to group members (I dont think its even available to the online members) as a last resort to boost or kick start your weight loss.

SW have expressly requested that the finer details of what the plan is, ie the meals, arent discussed on this forum because only SW consultants are allowed to hand it out and I suppose they dont want people doing it for weeks on end or doing it wrong and getting ill.

HTH :D

God it's like the Masons!!:D

Is that the 7 day kick start thing?

God it's like the Masons!!:D

Is that the 7 day kick start thing?

I think they are each allocated a secret squirrel, who follows them round wherever they go making sure they don't spill the beans.... or they get pelted with nuts! :p

Sunday morning has dawned .... and I didn't weigh in. I just don't want to get sad when there really is nothing I can do about things anyway - if I have put on weight then it isn't much as my clothes feel the same, so we shall see. Just off to get the local weekend paper to see if there are any jobs to apply for this week! I sent off a heap of applications on Friday and now have a mahooosive folder of who I said what to, so I don't get confused :rotflmao:

Today, I'm having a random day on plan and having a green day. They were always my favourites!

Actually, having just typed that I'm having a day on plan, it may be with a few extra syns as Young OzMoz and I are going round to see our 91 year old friend for tea and cake later this morning. OH is going to tidy up their garden a bit while we scoff! :D

Welcome back Gail :D

Sum and I have been AWOL for a few days because I invited a friend down to stay for a few days before he travels back to Malaysia -possibly for good :( On the itenerary was...

Day 1 trip to Weston Super Mare, where we ate fish and chips on the beach, went in a 4D cinema, raced down a helter skelter and played crazy golf. Uni friend also made his very first sandcastle :D

Day 2 - trip to Avebury where we had a rather lovely cream tea of scones, clotted cream and jam. Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmy. We also went on a white horse search and walked up the hill to one of them to burn off a few calories :D

Day 3 - Trip to stonehenge, followed in the evening with a home made curry :D although both he and Sum were rather shocked that my rice came in bags hahahahaha

As you can tell Fast Forward hasnt exactly been on the agenda :cool: I might have a go at it next week properly when I havent got so much on

Good luck for this morning weigh in gang. Early congrats to Nettie for your 5lb loss :D

Hi mumin need!! Welcome to Sunday's :)

Nettie- well done hon! That's fab! Hopefully thatll stick you back in the zone!

Sausage - hope last night was ok. I can't imagine it was easy for you

BS - sounds fun week!!! Good luck doing FF next week :)

Gail - I know what you mean about staying in control. Plus it must be hard, back from holiday blues and all of that, without then going straight back on plan. Fingers crossed for "doing a Gail" next week :)

Good luck everyone x

Back