Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thankfully half a pound off today!! Psychologically it helps doesn't it even if it is not much. So, must have a better week these week. More water and superfree foods!!

Well done all for still being here. Xx

Hi everyone, well a pound off for me today. Am aiming for more next week, but at a wedding all day on Saturday, so shall see. Well done to everyone who sts or lost this week and big hugs to those who have gained. Don't give up!! x

Nice one Woodland Girl..lately ANY loss is positive for me!!

2lbs off for me this week thank god. I have been drinking 2 litres of water a day and have finally stopped peeing every two minutes - but get thirsty really quickly now. It can only be good.

Good luck everyone.
x

morning all! 1lb off for me. expect it to be on again tomorrow tho as last night i had fish and chips and pizza the night before, lol all my other meals were good tho

well done and good luck to all

It's an STS for me. Pleased as 3lbs off last week was amazing and double pleased to actually remain a healthy weight for more than 1 week!!

Welcome back Gail :D

Sum and I have been AWOL for a few days because I invited a friend down to stay for a few days before he travels back to Malaysia -possibly for good :( On the itenerary was...

Day 1 trip to Weston Super Mare, where we ate fish and chips on the beach, went in a 4D cinema, raced down a helter skelter and played crazy golf. Uni friend also made his very first sandcastle :D

Day 2 - trip to Avebury where we had a rather lovely cream tea of scones, clotted cream and jam. Yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmy. We also went on a white horse search and walked up the hill to one of them to burn off a few calories :D

Day 3 - Trip to stonehenge, followed in the evening with a home made curry :D although both he and Sum were rather shocked that my rice came in bags hahahahaha

As you can tell Fast Forward hasnt exactly been on the agenda :cool: I might have a go at it next week properly when I havent got so much on

Good luck for this morning weigh in gang. Early congrats to Nettie for your 5lb loss :D

:wow: sounds like you have both had tonnes of fun. I love scones & clotted cream mmmmmmmm. I make that when I have friends round for tea. I am now feeling hungry;)

Oh and missed your post Nettie - but a McHuge well done hun on your fab weight loss

Woodland girl said:
Thankfully half a pound off today!! Psychologically it helps doesn't it even if it is not much. So, must have a better week these week. More water and superfree foods!!

Well done slimming buddy- I will try to catch up with you next week

Madmavey said:
Hi everyone, well a pound off for me today. Am aiming for more next week, but at a wedding all day on Saturday, so shall see. Well done to everyone who sts or lost this week and big hugs to those who have gained. Don't give up!! x

Enjoy the wedding and well done on your weight loss

Potatogirl said:

2lbs off for me this week thank god. I have been drinking 2 litres of water a day and have finally stopped peeing every two minutes - but get thirsty really quickly now. It can only be good.

Good luck everyone.
x

Is that the secret then? I cant find time to drink that much - but will try lol and see if I can shift more weight.

why_d said:
morning all! 1lb off for me. expect it to be on again tomorrow tho as last night i had fish and chips and pizza the night before, lol all my other meals were good tho

Well done Why_d . I am sure that if you eat the fish bit only, SYN the chips and stay good all week you will do well come next WI , afterall you now have another 7 days ;)

Good luck everyone

And :welcome: any newbies

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys,

I had a really really tough week for some reason, and struggled almost every single hour of it, as I think I kept whining here! Anyway, am so so so so happy this morning as I lost 2 lbs! Cannot believe it, but there you go. 91 lbs gone, and 6 1/2 stones.

I actually like having tough weeks and seeing results, I feel so proud of myself this morning.

Congratulations to everyone else who has weighed in - will reply to you all shortly, am on cloud 9 at the moment!! Next big goal is that 100lbs target, yikes!

Honey39 said:
Hi guys,

I had a really really tough week for some reason, and struggled almost every single hour of it, as I think I kept whining here! Anyway, am so so so so happy this morning as I lost 2 lbs! Cannot believe it, but there you go. 91 lbs gone, and 6 1/2 stones.

I actually like having tough weeks and seeing results, I feel so proud of myself this morning.

Congratulations to everyone else who has weighed in - will reply to you all shortly, am on cloud 9 at the moment!! Next big goal is that 100lbs target, yikes!

Well done Honey that is so fantastic - you will be there so soon , and then we can all have a party lol

Kx

morning all!
well done for all the losses.... we will soon be able to hide behind a lamp post! lol
just WI and its actually a 3lb loss (was 5lb yesterday morning) ah well at least its off. i'm due the time of the month today so expecting alot of water.... damn body!
definatly sticking to red and greens they work so much better for me than EE. Red day today.... lovely roast dinner! going to put the pork in soon to cook really slowly all day mmmmmm.
good luck to everyone else who hasnt wi yet xx

Morning all.

2lbs on this week, which is ok as it could have been worse. I have lots of fruit in the house and lettuce in the garden so am hoping for a better week next week.

Gail - long story, but short answer is no, he had no-one else to visit. His friends and family are all elsewhere and he is stuck here. I spent most of the evening biting my tongue, son sulked making his feelings obvious and my genius daughter disappeared to England with her bf for the weekend. Oh well, it's over now.

Congrats to all the losers. Nice one Nettie, Honey (wow a new sticky!), Madmavey, Potato Girl, Why_D and anyone else I missed. Well done on maintaining Kwise.

Enjoy the cake Moz and good luck to your job letters xxx

heelllllooo sunday weighers week two 3 lb loss so very pleased this week and shocked cos i am definately eating and enjoying food more than ever before. advice needed how does everyone handle going on holiday ?? i am going to york week after this i am going to try and cut back on syns this week only because i normally have the full 15. but thought should i change this in anticipation of the holiday where i aint going to go mad but cant see being able to keep pn track either?? any advice apprieciated i dont wanna spoil my hols or my weightloss. yeah i really want my cake and to eat it too lol. congartualations to everyone :) best wishes and support to everyone xx

morning all....

so after yet another week in a hotel plus an extra night following the wedding yesterday (where I literally drank my body weight....) plus no exercise...i lost a 1.5lbs!!!

Really happy with this :) overjoyed in fact...two more nights in the hotel next week as well though but I am determined to not let it beat me...

well done everyone :)

x

Well done Woodland girl - I agree that any loss is a psychological boost - good luck for next week!

Well done Madmavey and enjoy the wedding!

Good luck everyone.
x

Woohoo! Well done Potatogirl - have you been finding it difficult drinking so much water? I got into a bad habit of drinking loads of diet coke on my hols and need to swap it to water I think!

Well done why_d - hope you have a good week and the fish and chips don't have too much of an effect!

It's an STS for me. Pleased as 3lbs off last week was amazing and double pleased to actually remain a healthy weight for more than 1 week!!

Well done Kwise - a STS after a good week is a good result!

Hi guys,

Well done Honey - that's a fab result! Looking forward to celebrating the big 100 with you soon!

morning all!
well done for all the losses.... we will soon be able to hide behind a lamp post! lol
just WI and its actually a 3lb loss (was 5lb yesterday morning) ah well at least its off. i'm due the time of the month today so expecting alot of water.... damn body!
definatly sticking to red and greens they work so much better for me than EE. Red day today.... lovely roast dinner! going to put the pork in soon to cook really slowly all day mmmmmm.

Well done Nettie - 3lbs is nothing to be sniffed at! And look at it this way - perhaps that other 2lbs is already 'in the bank' for next week!

Morning all.

2lbs on this week, which is ok as it could have been worse. I have lots of fruit in the house and lettuce in the garden so am hoping for a better week next week.

Sounds like you had a tough week silly sausage, hopefully next week you will have a doubly good result. x

STS for me.

Well done PinkToaster - a STS is far better than a gain!

heelllllooo sunday weighers week two 3 lb loss so very pleased this week and shocked cos i am definately eating and enjoying food more than ever before. advice needed how does everyone handle going on holiday ?? i am going to york week after this i am going to try and cut back on syns this week only because i normally have the full 15. but thought should i change this in anticipation of the holiday where i aint going to go mad but cant see being able to keep pn track either?? any advice apprieciated i dont wanna spoil my hols or my weightloss. yeah i really want my cake and to eat it too lol. congartualations to everyone :) best wishes and support to everyone xx

Well done Moominmama! Regarding your holiday I wouldn't cut back too much in advance if it is going to make you feel deprived - it might backfire and lead to even more synning on holiday!

morning all....

so after yet another week in a hotel plus an extra night following the wedding yesterday (where I literally drank my body weight....) plus no exercise...i lost a 1.5lbs!!!

Really happy with this :) overjoyed in fact...two more nights in the hotel next week as well though but I am determined to not let it beat me...

x

Well done Joanna - that's a fab result! Good luck for next week - at least you've proved you can do it, even when you're in a hotel and not in control as much over what you eat!

2.5lbs off for me this week, so that's the holiday gain gone and another half a pound besides. Very happy with that!

Good luck to all still to WI xxx

well done spanx! that's great! xx

thanks spanx and well done on your loss! x

Spanx -I've got to say initially I found it quite difficult because I just wasn't drinking anything other than tea, coffee and Pepsi Max - very occasionally some squash.

After about a week I found I wasn't going to the loo as much and I find it much easier now because I when I get thirsty I have a drink instead of eating something. I definitely am not confusing the two now.

Hi ladies can i join you on the sunday weigh in. I went to a class 2 weeks ago and havent lost anything as i have not being following it. Going to start in the morning. I have nothing on until for the next 2 months so want to be at least 1st down when i go back to work in sept. I am off for the summer. Hope to get loads for walks in and maybe some swimming.

Welcome to this thread mumin need and good luck with SW :D

I think they are each allocated a secret squirrel, who follows them round wherever they go making sure they don't spill the beans.... or they get pelted with nuts! :p

Sunday morning has dawned .... and I didn't weigh in. I just don't want to get sad when there really is nothing I can do about things anyway - if I have put on weight then it isn't much as my clothes feel the same, so we shall see. Just off to get the local weekend paper to see if there are any jobs to apply for this week! I sent off a heap of applications on Friday and now have a mahooosive folder of who I said what to, so I don't get confused :rotflmao:

Today, I'm having a random day on plan and having a green day. They were always my favourites!

Actually, having just typed that I'm having a day on plan, it may be with a few extra syns as Young OzMoz and I are going round to see our 91 year old friend for tea and cake later this morning. OH is going to tidy up their garden a bit while we scoff! :D

Ooohh tea and cake sounds soo lovley Moz - Don't worry too much about not WI. Good luck with your job applications and i hope you find something :)

Well done on your loss WG and yeah even a small loss is good as it helps to spur you on - Good luck with the more water and superfree this week :D

Well done on your 1lb loss Madmavey thats brillaint. Hope you have laods of fun at the wedding :)

Good luck everyone.
x

Woohoo Potatogirl thats a fabbie loss. lol at the peeing every 2 minutes thuing - still happenes to me so maybe i need to start drinking 2 litres more often to get use to it :rolleyes:

mmmmm Why_D the food sounds yummy and Well done on your loss anyways. It doesn't matter if it comes back tomorrow as it wasn't there on todays WI and won't be there for next weeks WI either :p Good Luck

Kx

Well done on you STS and staying within the healthy BMI :D You're doing fantastically K!

Hi guys,

:bunnydance: Woohoo honey on the amazing loss this week and so far! The fact that you say you struggled but had such a good loss just shows how dedicated you turely are to SW. You really are an inspiration :D

morning all!

Yays Thats still a fantastic loss Nettie - Well Done. Enjoy your roast :D

Morning all.

Gail - long story, but short answer is no, he had no-one else to visit. His friends and family are all elsewhere and he is stuck here. I spent most of the evening biting my tongue, son sulked making his feelings obvious and my genius daughter disappeared to England with her bf for the weekend. Oh well, it's over now.

Congrats to all the losers. Nice one Nettie, Honey (wow a new sticky!), Madmavey, Potato Girl, Why_D and anyone else I missed. Well done on maintaining Kwise.

Enjoy the cake Moz and good luck to your job letters xxx

Don't worry too much about the gain Sausage as it truley sounds like you've had a stressful week and you'll get that weight off in no time

STS for me.

Well done on your STS Toastie and good luck for the coming week :)

Wow thats fantastic moominmama and have fun on your holiday :D

morning all....

x

Woohoo joanna thats brillaint! :D

2.5lbs off for me this week, so that's the holiday gain gone and another half a pound besides. Very happy with that!

Good luck to all still to WI xxx

Yays spanxs - thats amazing :D Well Done

Welcome back Gail!

Sorry if i've missed anyone and i will comment on anyone who still has to post their WI

As smartie said FF not been on the forefront on my mind as i've been busy having so much fun with her and my other friend from Uni :D Defiantly having a gain this week as i can feel it in the clothes i wear - My tummys more 'wobbly' and pudgier than normal if that makes sense :rolleyes: Hope everyone has a good week Xx

Hey Sum
Whats FF - I can only think of rude words that it might stand for lol or smelly ones.
I bet it's as exciting as NSV eh?

Sounds like you are both enjoying life now the stress of uni has finished which is really great!!

Kx

Its the super resticted Plan that we're not allowed to talk about on this forum ;)

Last edited:
Back