Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sum said:
Its the super resticted Fast Forward Plan that we're not allowed to talk about on this forum ;)

OIC - best not talk about it then ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

detailed info available via google :0) secrets out lol

Oooh i better edit my post the last thing i want is to be banned from this lovely forum :p

Last edited:
oohh sorry sum i didnt realise it was soo serious i will try and take mine off too :confused::eek::eek::wave_cry::sigh:

oohh sorry sum i didnt realise it was soo serious i will try and take mine off too :confused::eek::eek::wave_cry::sigh:

Aww thanks moominmama I don't know if it is as serious as i think it is :rolleyes: I just know that we're not allowed to talk about it on here :p - Didn't realise Google would give away all the secretivness (is that even a word?) of it lol. Damn Mr.Google the know it all ;) Xx

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late. Sorry I don't have time to comment on everyone's posts but well done to everyone for being here. Particularly well done to (those that I can remember !) Honey for being amazing, Why_d for having a loss despite all your eating out, Jo for managing to lose despite being away, Ozzie for still being here despite life throwing a massive spanner in the works and sausage for getting through yesterday. Apologies for the rest of you that I haven't commented on - please DON'T take it personally.

I am officially struggling. I have had a rubbish weekend and feel pretty much out of control. However I have a plan and am going to keep working at it. I lost 1.5lb but considering that I weighed in the day after getting back from holiday, it should have been more than that. I'm actually not that fussed about my losses, I am more interested in being in control and I'm not at the moment. So, I will try hard this week. I am going to increase my syns a little for this week to try to help myself be in control (as I said whether I have a loss or not is not that important to me). So watch this space and I'll see you next Sunday (or before).

Gail x

Aaaww Gail. I know what you mean. My last 100% day is a distant memory and my head is not in the right place at all. I will join you in some sterling effort this week :party0011: Just had 3 glasses of water with my porridge and berries, so off to a good start.

I started painting my kitchen yesterday so the house is a complete guddle and I have lots of achy bits. It is all for the greater good though - I will end up with some decent storage and a lovely, peaceful place to eat my meals (instead of in front of the telly)

Good luck this week Sunday folk!

Gail - I have posted on your diary thread, so I won't repeat it all here, but well done on your loss - anything is better than nothing, even if you were hoping for more...

Sausage, I'm assuming a 'guddle' means a mess? Great word! And just think of all that Body Magic!

Have a good week everyone! x

Sausage, I'm assuming a 'guddle' means a mess? Great word! And just think of all that Body Magic!

Yep, a guddle is messy chaos (although google just told me it also means bumlove :eek:)

Going to make a big fruit salad to graze on tonight - I usually buy tubs of fresh pineapple, but got a whole one the other day for the first time and a I'm a covert. They are very easy to prepare and taste much juicier. Cheaper too I imagine.

sausage bumlove in the kitchen is just NAUGHTY! hope you use a good anti bac spray afterwards, lol

hi gail,

first of all, well done on your 1.5lb loss - that's still ace. Especially as you say, you've found it hard to get back on plan. I can understand it being tough getting back on the wagon after a holiday where you've just eaten anything...it's a nightmare getting back on the wagon after just one day gone wrong....

I think your plan of having 20 syns a day instead will definitely be a good step in the right direction - if you counteract that with loads of super free and super speed anyway you should be ok.

don't lose sight of everything so fantastic you've done so far....you're an inspiration to so many people on this thread and we're all behind you all of the way!

Jo x

gl12282 said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry for being late. Sorry I don't have time to comment on everyone's posts but well done to everyone for being here. Particularly well done to (those that I can remember !) Honey for being amazing, Why_d for having a loss despite all your eating out, Jo for managing to lose despite being away, Ozzie for still being here despite life throwing a massive spanner in the works and sausage for getting through yesterday. Apologies for the rest of you that I haven't commented on - please DON'T take it personally.

I am officially struggling. I have had a rubbish weekend and feel pretty much out of control. However I have a plan and am going to keep working at it. I lost 1.5lb but considering that I weighed in the day after getting back from holiday, it should have been more than that. I'm actually not that fussed about my losses, I am more interested in being in control and I'm not at the moment. So, I will try hard this week. I am going to increase my syns a little for this week to try to help myself be in control (as I said whether I have a loss or not is not that important to me). So watch this space and I'll see you next Sunday (or before).

Gail x

Hi Gail
I cam only reiterate what everyone else had said. I don't know why you are beating yourself up over losing 1.5lbs on your 1st day back from holiday? Unless I read that wrong? I think that's amazing . I put on pounds and pounds after a holiday- but that's why it is a holiday! I think you are amazing to start a new plan immediately to include more SYNS and be in control. I know if it were me I would be pitting it off til the following week (mañana)
Good luck for Sunday - we are all here afterall

Kx

Hi everyone. Am I ok to join you lot in a Sunday weigh in please, Ive been attempting to get back on the Slimming World plan after losing 2 stone and putting on another 2 an half falling off the wagon, but tbh I'm struggling this time so could do with a little support. Is there any room for a newbie in here? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. Am I ok to join you lot in a Sunday weigh in please, Ive been attempting to get back on the Slimming World plan after losing 2 stone and putting on another 2 an half falling off the wagon, but tbh I'm struggling this time so could do with a little support. Is there any room for a newbie in here? Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the thread :D There is always room for more in our group, we even have mascots who weigh in on other days! We are just so not fussy ..... I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing ;) :D

I find the gang here hugely supportive and I think between us all, we've all been there, seen that, done that and so are totally unjudgmental and so we are all honest about our ups and downs. As has been said many times on this thread in the past, accountability and facing up to what has happened over the week good or bad, is what keeps us all with our noses to the grindstone!

Anyway, enough serious stuff .... I rarely wander into the realms of serious comments, quite frankly it scares me! I like my own little world better :rotflmao:

Make sure you keep posting and I'm sure more of the crew will be along to welcome you later and show you round the facilities ... not that we have any, but I'm pretty sure we ought to by now!

*chokes on porridge*

Why_D - you are a rascal!! LOL

:welcome: Hi Tabby! Have you got a wee cat? Sorry to hear you have been struggling. I am going through a bad patch myself, but plan just to take it a day at a time. A good day yesterday, just need another couple and I will be on a roll :D Stick with us and you will be back on the skinny wagon in no time :party0011:

Gail - good thinking about the syns. Hope it is working and that your head is back in the zone again soon :)

Tabby said:

:welcome: Tabby
Only a few posts and the madness has set in. Lol. OzMoz is sooooooooo right- and also a tad potty lol

Why_d - you are worrying me!! Lol

Good luck Sum & BS with your weighins tonite

I am eating my medicinal chocolate synnage whilst watching Wimbledon whilst typing - hey I'm a woman so can multi task!!

Kx

Back