Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

6.5 off :bunnydance:

Ela ine said:

That's brilliant - well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like a few good losses this week. Well done everyone. Am back from Butlins and back on SW. To be honest am looking forward to a SW meal, as my tummy has felt pretty ropey the last day or so. Am yet to step on the scales and am hoping that the damage is not too bad. Hope everyone is having a good week so far x

Kwise1 said:
That's brilliant - well done

Thank you, lovely pie x

Ok ladies! (and Why_d!) I've got an asda order coming tomorrow (even though we're skint - i'm more fed up of feeling rough eating crap than i am worried about being skint) with plenty of fruit and veg so i'm really looking forward to tucking into a big bowl of fruit and yogurt for my brekkie!

I'll get back on track if it kills me :D Or bankrupts me haha

Morning all! Have decided to stop moping around over a stupid guy...it's been a couple of weeks now.

I'm going away Thursday to Monday, so am hopeful that I will make good choices and eat well. I ate some rubbish over the weekend, so hopefully will be the same weight or a little less next time I weigh in (a week Sunday). I think I can - I've been tracking my food, and am surprised by the fact that I'm over my syns even on a day when I thought I was eating well!!!

Hope everyone is doing well - some BIG losses this week, well done everyone!!!

Go Emma!:party0011: Go Emma!:party0011:

Sounds like a good plan to me :D

Have fun Honeypie :) x

I just had some good luck. Jars of mincemeat (the Christmas-y type) in the Co-op reduced from £1.98 to 50p. I got two jars but they wouldn't scan so I got them for nowt. Going to make a pile of scan bran carrot cake for the freezer. Result :D

Where are the Blue Meanies?? They better not be skiving from class :nono: as they have graduation gowns to look fabulous in soon.

Last edited:
Well I have been brave and hopped on the scales. 2 pound on since before my weekend away. Am determined to melt those away before Sunday. Hope everyone is ok? x

Am on train and proud of myself for not eating sweeties!! Have found an app for this site, so yay!!!!

Where is everyone? Guess it's the summer months. Two more weeks and I'll be celebrating one whole year of weight loss, woo hoo!!

Just plucking up courage to return to the SW fold petrified.:eek: Honey 39 well impressed -a whole year you must have lost tons:break_diet:

Mazie6 said:
Just plucking up courage to return to the SW fold petrified.:eek: Honey 39 well impressed -a whole year you must have lost tons:break_diet:

Thanks!! Have lost 94,5 lbs so am pleased. Just eaten a kit kat though lol. Welcome back!!!

Welcome back Mazie! :D

Mavey - you had a great holiday and will soon shift those little pounds so no worries.

Are you off somewhere nice, Honey? :) Don't come here cos the monsoon season starts this weekend - just in time for my week off work :rolleyes:

Been naughty again - hence my absence - I hate to think what my weight will be this Sunday!!
I now feel positively ill after eating junk - so much so that I really need to get back on track . I just can't seem to be 100%, and start gorging my face with anything I can lay my hands on!

I have decided to try and have a good week of low syns as I don't think I can be trusted with chocolate at the moment!!

I also feel that - and this is my own view - that the site is so so quiet at the moment , that this has added to my own failure as I don't go to a group and rely solely on this fantastic site . My fault entirely.

Well - I am so hoping to get back on track- back to my healthy weight and then to each target that I have set.

Kx

Hi Kwise1

Sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment. I know how you feel. Am just coming to the end of a fortnight off of work on hols and have found a few bad habits resurfacing. I aim to start 100% again from tomorrow and can honestly say that I am looking forward to it. I find it so much easier to stuck to plan when I am in a routine. Good luck for the next week x

Does anyone know if there is a blackberry app for this site?

Kwise I agree with you about the quiet thing! I've been quiet due to lack of acessibility on phone. I love my bb but the iphone did have that nifty app!

(((hugs for Kwise)))

It's a horrible feeling isn't it. When I feel like that (like last night) it is like I am a woman possessed and the common sense part of the brain is switched off. I don't think I even taste the food. Might as well just mainline it into my fat belly.

Anyway, there is a tried and tested solution, so that's good news! A few weeks ago I did a week of "set menu". I worked out what I would need for a nutritionally balanced day and stuck to the same thing every day for a week. It meant I didn't have to think about food. I think this is good from time to time as I can overthink the plan sometimes.

I am off work for a week so there is a danger that I could have an epic fall off the wagon this week. To try to prevent this, I am going to revisit the "set menu" week. A holiday from thinking about food!

Kwise - is this something that would appeal to you too? As for the thread being quiet, that is true. Maybe it is the holidays. Dunno. How about joining one of the challenge threads such as speedy foods, drinking water, walking 100 miles, losing weight in July etc? We are keeping you here obviously as you are a great mate and the thread recipe queen, but other threads may be a bit more lively and would keep you interested in the plan. Just a thought.

Back