Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

pottypeg said:
I'm a Sunday weigher. Don't go to a SW group as the one I went too was not very good and the consultant not much help. So decided to weigh on Sunday at the beginning of a new week.

Welcome pottypeg. I don't think there are many of us on this thread that go to a group. I would go if I could but hubby not around in evenings and I have two young kids to look after. I think this forum is better than group anyway. You get much more inspiration and ideas. Xxx

Morning everyone, well a sts the same for me. Quite happy with that as not totally back on plan yet. Am back 100% tomorrow though. Good luck to those yet to weigh and well done to those who have lost x x

hi gang
apologies but had to weigh in yest as i was staying out last night so the nekked weigh in was a no go lol:D well i lost one and a half pounds this week (technically one and three quarters) my scales are well picky lol.
think i will keep on weighing on a sat thats the day i always used to weigh in and i will after my hols skip a weigh in going back to the old rules which got me this far as they must work for me.
but i still wanna post here cos i love that i never used to tell anyone about my weight loss it was only after i lost 5 stones my friends and family began to ask.....have you lost weight?????. its nice to be part of a gang.
been signed off work another blinkin week after being in for two with darn layrnigitis i wish my voice would come back....hence my long post.........more vocal rest=minimins obsession can return lol. good luck everyone xxx

morning all

1lb down for me!

good luck to those still to WI

Morning!!! After my really horrendous week I ampleasently surprised to have STS rather than put on. So still 7.5 kgs to goal. I need to learn how to convert to lbs. Apologies, my head just won't absorb lbs and stones.

Well done to those who've lost and good luck to all for the week to come.

Well, I have been fluctuating 10.5- 10.9 for three weeks! Today I am 10.8. All my fault for eating too many syns!!! Today I plan to dig up some spuds and turnips to make soup, and might treat myself to a gym trip to get motivated again!!
We will also be building more of our firewood shelter in between rain showers !!

Have a good day all
X

Sounds like you have a plan Woodland Girl - good luck and have a great week. I seem to be plateauing too, time for something drastic I think!

I'm a Sunday weigher. Don't go to a SW group as the one I went too was not very good and the consultant not much help. So decided to weigh on Sunday at the beginning of a new week.

Welcome pottypeg - and good luck on your SW journey. Another non-group goer here!

Just lost another 2lbs! Not bad at all! I have one more week to have a good crack at it before I go away.

Well done Crafty - that's a fab loss! Have a good week before your hols. x

Morning everyone, well a sts the same for me. Quite happy with that as not totally back on plan yet. Am back 100% tomorrow though. Good luck to those yet to weigh and well done to those who have lost x x

STS is a good result for a non-100% week Madmavey - hope you have a good week!

hi gang
apologies but had to weigh in yest as i was staying out last night so the nekked weigh in was a no go lol:D well i lost one and a half pounds this week (technically one and three quarters) my scales are well picky lol.
think i will keep on weighing on a sat thats the day i always used to weigh in and i will after my hols skip a weigh in going back to the old rules which got me this far as they must work for me.
but i still wanna post here cos i love that i never used to tell anyone about my weight loss it was only after i lost 5 stones my friends and family began to ask.....have you lost weight?????. its nice to be part of a gang.
been signed off work another blinkin week after being in for two with darn layrnigitis i wish my voice would come back....hence my long post.........more vocal rest=minimins obsession can return lol. good luck everyone xxx

Well done Moomin and I hope you feel better soon!

morning all

1lb down for me!

Well done why_d - hope you have another good week!

Morning!!! After my really horrendous week I ampleasently surprised to have STS rather than put on. So still 7.5 kgs to goal. I need to learn how to convert to lbs. Apologies, my head just won't absorb lbs and stones.

Well done on a STS after a dodgy week. Whereabouts are you if you're counting in Kgs?

Well, I thought I'd had a good week, but the scales recorded a half a pound gain for me...:(

My losses have really slowed up, so it's time for some drastic changes. I didn't get any exercise in this week, so that's the first thing that needs to change. Secondly, I think it's time to really look at my portion sizes. I know that I have far too much pasta and rice with my meals, so I'm going to measure them this week and try to stick to the recommended portion sizes... wish me luck!

Good luck to everyone else still to WI! x

One pound on for me this morning (0.8 lb to be exact). It should have been more after my Friday meltdown, so I got lucky this week. Nevermind, a new week ahead and lots of exercise opportunities as I am off smelly work :bliss:

:welcome: Hello and welcome to Pottypeg! (Great name!)

Woodland Girl - Our Rozieeeee has a recipe for turnip curry. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy.

:welcome: Welcome back Joanna :rolleyes: lol. Don't wander off again!

Congrats on your super losses Lucyloo, Moomin and Why_D. Get well soon Moomin x

Well done on maintaining Pixislim and Madmavey. Mavey - I think there is a typo in your post where you say you will be back 100% tomorrow. I think you meant today ;) hehe

Spanx - Chin up. When you find a portion size you are happy with, find a cup that the dry rice/pasta fits into and use that as your guide in future. If you have to weigh things every time, your brain might suspect you are on a "diet" :)

Good luck everyone for the week ahead. Let's make it a cracker! :talk017:

well done everyone, looking really good :)

it's complicated really, because as some of you know i had an "i always weigh less on a saturday, so i'm going to weigh on a saturday" tantrum last week and what I have concluded is there is no rhyme or reason.

Last saturday I weighed 167.5lbs. Yesterday I weighed 167.5lbs.
Last sunday I weighed 170.5lbs. Today I weigh 167lbs.

I'm going to stick with Sunday's because a) I like you lot, and b) there is no logic in it apparently so just going to stick with what I've always done :)

xx

oh and also, while I'm here, has anyone got a blackberry? Some girls I've found on twitter have started a BBM group to help support each other and will invite anyone that's interested in joining.
x

pottypeg said:

:welcome: pottypeg
This lot here are bonkers and a great support network !!

craftylucyloo said:
Just lost another 2lbs! Not bad at all! I have one more week to have a good crack at it before I go away.

Fantastic news well done you!!

Madmavey said:
Well done buddy- I think to buddy up we just need to post on here really - unless there is a different way/idea

moominmama said:
hi gang

Well done on your weight loss

why_d said:
morning all

1lb down for me!

Brilliant Why_d!! On a roll

pixislim said:

Well done that's fab!!

silly sausage said:
One pound on for me this morning (0.8 lb to be exact). It should have been more after my Friday meltdown, so I got lucky this week. Nevermind, a new week ahead and lots of exercise opportunities as I am off smelly work :bliss:

A fantastic loss SS

And Spanx - I think you lost too? so well done u

Well dunno how I managed it, but a pound came off - so a pound in the right direction, my constitution is better and I am a happy bunny

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry SS , I conpletely read that wrong!!
I think I stole your pound luvvy!!

Please forgive me

Kx

where's sum and smartie?

i know they don't weigh sunday but it's been ages :(
x

And Spanx - I think you lost too? so well done u

Well dunno how I managed it, but a pound came off - so a pound in the right direction, my constitution is better and I am a happy bunny

Nope, I managed to put half a pound on...:mad:

Well done on your loss K and have a great week! x

Spanx - Chin up. When you find a portion size you are happy with, find a cup that the dry rice/pasta fits into and use that as your guide in future. If you have to weigh things every time, your brain might suspect you are on a "diet" :)

Good luck everyone for the week ahead. Let's make it a cracker! :talk017:

Thanks Sausage, that's a good idea!

Let's hope we both have a good week this week! x

LOL Kwise! What are you like?? Well done on your loss this week. Hopefully this will be the motivation you need to soldier on :D

Great loss Joanna! :bunnydance: <<< That's you doing your zumba.

I am missing the Tuesday girls and Moz :cry:

And where is our Emma today?

i don't think honey's been about either? unless she mentioned she wasn't going to be here???

nettie hasn't been on for ages either? everyone vanished :'(

x

Back