Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

joanna25 said:
i don't think honey's been about either? unless she mentioned she wasn't going to be here???

nettie hasn't been on for ages either? everyone vanished :'(

x

I was wondering about Nettie too, hope she is ok x

Kwise1 said:
:welcome: pottypeg
This lot here are bonkers and a great support network !!

Fantastic news well done you!!

Well done buddy- I think to buddy up we just need to post on here really - unless there is a different way/idea

Well done on your weight loss

Brilliant Why_d!! On a roll

Well done that's fab!!

A fantastic loss SS

And Spanx - I think you lost too? so well done u

Well dunno how I managed it, but a pound came off - so a pound in the right direction, my constitution is better and I am a happy bunny

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok buddy, am back in the zone. Here's to a great week x

Spanx said:
Well done on a STS after a dodgy week. Whereabouts are you if you're counting in Kgs?

Well, I thought I'd had a good week, but the scales recorded a half a pound gain for me...:(

Hi Spanx, thanks for all the encouragement!! Just keep at it you may find that you've plateaued, but it will start coming off again.

I am in the UK, but grew up with kgs rather than lbs as I am South African. It is the one thing that just won't stick. I do miles but not lbs. Weird!!

Hey pixie, I am a Kapie! Where you from??

I had a perfect sw day today , first one in ages and feel good. About to have a frozen muller, yum. Be good everyone ;-)

Woodland girl said:
Hey pixie, I am a Kapie! Where you from??

I had a perfect sw day today , first one in ages and feel good. About to have a frozen muller, yum. Be good everyone ;-)

Hey Woodland Girl!! I'm a Banana girl. :-D

Well done on a good day. Keep at it meisie kind :-D

Well hello there, I think Reggie and I are feeling a bit sheepish as we've not been here for a while, although I suspect Reg won't like being called sheepish, although he looks more the part than I do :p

Sorry, I haven't been posting as I do almost without fail log in every day to see how you all are doing with SW and in general terms too. Things are plodding along here, just about keeping our heads above water although I'm not sure how much longer we can do that. There is nowhere we can cut back and really the only way out for us is me to get work and I am applying for anything and everything. I'm doing my best not to let things undermine my confidence or not to let things get me down. Positive attitude will get positive results but sometimes it does get hard to maintain a cheerful outlook.

SW plan is totally a thing of the past as I have said before but as soon as I am able I will be back on it. I weighed myself a couple of weeks ago and I've put on a couple of pounds in the last 2 or 3 months perhaps longer so at least I'm not doing any serious damage - in that respect - GO poverty!! woop woop!! :D

It's a beautiful morning here, blue skies occasional cloud and 21C and probably will only warm up to about 26 or 27 - I love winter! I'm taking my little old lady friend out to do some shopping this morning, so that will be fun! LittleOzMoz and I spent the afternoon with her yesterday strangely enough talking about English history, she was really testing my memory! She was telling me about life here when she was little, she says she can just about remember when there were no cars at all and local travel was by pony and trap! After that, it's back to the grindstone, the weekend paper had a few jobs in so back to writing covering letters and tailoring my cv/resume. I'm sick of the sight of it. Upside is though that I know it backwards/forwards and inside out now. The first few times I sent it off I was quite staggered at some of the tasks I used to do, I kept thinking cor blimey I was clever in the olden days.... now my brain has atrophied into a gloopy sort of porridge which only the bravest should venture into wearing gum boots of course.... oooh hark at me "gum boots" bloomin' wellies they are!!

Anyway, I shall keep posting and cheering you all on - do as I say and not as I do :p :D

Yaay Moz! Hey, how come your winter is better than my summer? :mad: That is excellent that you are maintaining a good weight while not strictly on plan. All the best for the job hunting. Fingers crossed that an employer sees sense soon xxx :vibes:

Change of plan this week. Not a set menu week. It's a superspeed soup week...with extra cabbage!!! :D

Is Kwise about?

I need to kick her bum (as requested) and pick her brain. I want to make coleslaw today, but don't want to have to buy mayo (cos i'll eat it all :eek:). How do I make a coleslaw without mayo or fakey sugar? Not too keen on mustard :confused:

I have cabbage, onion, spring onion, carrot, lettuce, apple, sultanas, cashews, greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, various vinegars, herbs and spices. Possibly a radish. Any ideas, oh recipe queen? Please and thank you.

I like superspeed soup - I haven't got enough containers to put it in at the moment so I'll give it a miss for a while til I can sort that out!

I'm going to make the lentil and mushroom loaf this week as it sounds lovely - do you know if it freezes well? Doesn't matter if it doesn't - I'll just eat it several days in a row :rotflmao: Sometimes I like to just eat the same things to save thinking!

I don't think the mushroom and lentil loaf would last long enough to freeze!

I put my soup into sandwich bags and freeze it. Takes up less space in the freezer and gets around the problem of me having no tupperware lol

I don't think the mushroom and lentil loaf would last long enough to freeze!

I put my soup into sandwich bags and freeze it. Takes up less space in the freezer and gets around the problem of me having no tupperware lol

but wouldn't it leak? or am I being particularly obtuse? Must I take a leap of faith and trust zip lock? Oh my!

It's the zip lock ones I use and they don't leak. Make sure the bags are dry on the outside when you put them in the freezer otherwise they stick to things. Leave it in a bowl to defrost. Because they are squishy bags, they can squeeze into nooks and crannies in your freezer the way tupperware can't.

Coronation coleslaw? Good idea. I mix nat yoghurt with about 4 tbsp of lighter than light mayo - only 1/2 syn per tbsp and it takes better than the light mayo - really creamy. watch the cashews. How many can you have on a B? about 3 lol????

silly sausage said:
The coronation coleslaw works! (cabbage, carrot, onion, apple, grapes, greek yog, mango chutney, curry powder, lime zest) OMG I'm stuffed!

Oops ......too late - see you don't need me lol!!

I have set myself a new challenge- to find some new recipes - I have gotten bored of the same ol' same ol' and it is this that keeps me going and on the hop.

Glad to see you back OzMoz - and I think you may have stolen our summer too!! I'm still waiting for the predicted heatwave - or was that the other week when it was briefly hot??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back